Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (Steam)

Post by MzJ »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:19 pm
gradius12 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:46 pm
for all i also found the skill mastery ( The Stars)for the skills are the addresses between the weapon profs. if you start with 1h the first mastery comes sao_al.exe+1FD73C0 the next is at +1FD73D0
Huh..I somehow missed that entirely. I don't remember the game ever talking about the stars and mine are all at 0..
What does mastery even do?
Those mastery stars basically increases your sword skill damage. Its a thing carried over from the previous sao games, one of the worst grinds you have to do ever.

Btw, does anyone know how to backup the saves for this game?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:18 am
gradius12 wrote:
for all i also found the skill mastery ( The Stars)for the skills are the addresses between the weapon profs. if you start with 1h the first mastery comes sao_al.exe+1FD73C0 the next is at +1FD73D0
I was wondering about this... I'm going to guess as a skill ranks up it does more damage or has higher chance to do what its sub-effects are ie apply debuffs, launch, hazard, fatalize, etc. Just a guess tho. I haven't seen how to raise these either... is it by usage?
as far i noticed every usage in fight

yhawkz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yhawkz »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:16 am
I made a few changes to Highlighted Item Editor by request. It now works when highlighting from the Equip menu. I added in the Bonding pointer for the item (it appears to go to 10,000 max). Right after that pointer is the pointer that determines the character the bonding is for. I added in some other pointers dealing with attachments, but it is kind of hard to figure out exact id's that work. I'm removing EDIT 3.5 since it was recently added but everything is still here in this update.

It's in EDIT 3.6.
47 Predator Incarnation
48 Discerment Incarnation +20% EXP
41 Phoenix incarnation
22 Ultimate stigmata

this is what i found gor attachment, if you change it to 40 or 49 the item section will "break". Hope this help.

Phoenix is the best

Chasher
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chasher »

Okay, I don't understand item bonding, I am trying to get blue rose sword as my sub but when i type in 321 (got from eugeo item bond number), it goes into his inventory but im holding it and it isn't in my inventory, so how do I discover the correct one to get it into my inventory?

royalhell
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by royalhell »

MzJ wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:35 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:19 pm
gradius12 wrote:
Huh..I somehow missed that entirely. I don't remember the game ever talking about the stars and mine are all at 0..
What does mastery even do?
Those mastery stars basically increases your sword skill damage. Its a thing carried over from the previous sao games, one of the worst grinds you have to do ever.

Btw, does anyone know how to backup the saves for this game?
<Steam-folder>\userdata\<user-id>\1009290\remote

mhmdemad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mhmdemad »

Thank you for the table and advice.

Man, I cannot imagine myself farming in this game just to increase my crafting level without cheating.

Just my personal opinion. The success rate to get weapons or armors or accessories with unique result a.k.a passive skill or dual skills is too low even after I maxed out the level. I feel that grinding in crafting is really a extreme pain in the neck considering the pitiful outcome.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

yhawkz wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:23 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:16 am
I made a few changes to Highlighted Item Editor by request. It now works when highlighting from the Equip menu. I added in the Bonding pointer for the item (it appears to go to 10,000 max). Right after that pointer is the pointer that determines the character the bonding is for. I added in some other pointers dealing with attachments, but it is kind of hard to figure out exact id's that work. I'm removing EDIT 3.5 since it was recently added but everything is still here in this update.

It's in EDIT 3.6.
47 Predator Incarnation
48 Discerment Incarnation +20% EXP
41 Phoenix incarnation
22 Ultimate stigmata

this is what i found gor attachment, if you change it to 40 or 49 the item section will "break". Hope this help.

Phoenix is the best
wwhere is the pointer or the entry for this?

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

what i noticed too is the points for the records and the heart to heart stuff are somehow connected i still dont know how it works maybe a pro can do it

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Can anyone confirm that directly editing the bonding and mastery actually works? I maxed them both out and I didn't notice any change at all. It might be a case like directly changing your level and not getting any stats because you didn't actually level up.

Does anyone know the legitimate max number for these? Maybe using the max exp -1 and then gaining some legitimately would work.

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:58 am
Can anyone confirm that directly editing the bonding and mastery actually works? I maxed them both out and I didn't notice any change at all. It might be a case like directly changing your level and not getting any stats because you didn't actually level up.

Does anyone know the legitimate max number for these? Maybe using the max exp -1 and then gaining some legitimately would work.
it should be like the previous games, so the cap might be the same i think.

For reference in Hollow Realization, it was

100 uses = 1 star (20% dmg inc)
1000 uses = 2 star (50% dmg inc)
10000 uses = 3 star (100% dmg inc)

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

I had max-1 the charging skill lvl 3 in 1h and have 999 dmg now after max

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I found time to get a Max/Infinite Arts Gauge In One Hit option working. To get out of the Arts Gauge mode once you start, turn the option off or run into some water according to my tests. Or keep it on and kill the enemy I guess.

It's in EDIT 3.75.

Now, I'm thinking of maybe improving the Buff Max Parameter option to ignore things if the value is negative and hopefully that will get that option working well enough to leave on if you wish to use it.

That may be all I do for this game.

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:16 pm
I found time to get a Max/Infinite Arts Gauge In One Hit option working. To get out of the Arts Gauge mode once you start, turn the option off or run into some water according to my tests. Or keep it on and kill the enemy I guess.

It's in EDIT 3.75.

Now, I'm thinking of maybe improving the Buff Max Parameter option to ignore things if the value is negative and hopefully that will get that option working well enough to leave on if you wish to use it.

That is super unfortunate but really appreciate there is at least someone here who actually bothered to make a table for this game. Hopefully someone else can take over from there.

A few more features i would love to see being add on down the road is,

- No skills cooldowns (this should have been obvious but seeing how no one has come up with this, is it even possible?)
- Sword skill mastery
- Affinity
- Art codes Customization points

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

MzJ wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:31 pm
DrummerIX wrote:

It's in EDIT 3.75.

That is super unfortunate but really appreciate there is at least someone here who actually bothered to make a table for this game. Hopefully someone else can take over from there.

- No skills cooldowns (this should have been obvious but seeing how no one has come up with this, is it even possible?)
- Sword skill mastery
- Affinity
1. sword skill mastery is a few Posts earlier mentioned By me the points are a 4 byte value that you can search by ur self there is also around these values the heart which you can see in the topleft corner and the two small bars that are around it
Last edited by gradius12 on Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

MzJ wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:31 pm
DrummerIX wrote:

It's in EDIT 3.75.

- Sword skill mastery
- Affinity
1. sword skill mastery is a few Posts earlier mentioned By me the record points are a 4 byte value that you can search by ur self there is also around these values the heart which you can see in the topleft corner and the two small bars that are around it sry for double posting