Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nino94
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Drug Dealer Simulator Cheat Table

Post by nino94 »

backpack now edit currently how much is inside instead how much can be carried

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

nino94 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:38 am
backpack size dont work anymore guys
on which version?

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

nino94 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:39 am
backpack now edit currently how much is inside instead how much can be carried
Yes. I didn't realize it worked differently before? I must have used a different logic. Max Carry Weight and Size for Current Backpack should be easy enough to snoop out, though.

Cokeles
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cokeles »

Guys thanks, but after new update pockets are showing nothing, backpack is showing only some of the slots. Please update pocket pointers if it is possible to find. Thanks

olifr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by olifr »

A lot of fun is killed with all those bugs.
...and it gets worse....I started gestern fixing some stuff that just takes time if you do it propper.
You have to restart 10 times your game to have a Pointer that last a bit longer.
But in most cases many are gone after a new compiled EXE. Today they release another Update.

In my case yesterday all laptops are gone...and even the chance to buy one...no laptops at the furniture store...
And my only laptop was in public...were i got tased for only standing there....Like in the real world :-)
Anyway that makes it quite difficult to find pointers while getting tased during daylight!
But i found a solution for that. If a store is sold out you can use the Time Features i provided.
Yesterday many pointers worked after a while... and some i did fix but i didnt post them because i wasnt finished.
And now everything will be invalid again.... So now the last of us gets the early access feeling?!?
I will take a look if my current Pointer Updates are good enough for a Post here.

tuningman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tuningman »

@olifr, thanks alot for your hard work!

saucefar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saucefar »

Stats is also busted such as stamina. in v10

olifr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by olifr »

@ tuningman: Well most work is to find a way to get the Pointer...The Pointer Updates are not that hard but cost a lot of time... But thanks ;)

So what i did today way looking what is still working... I didnt collect all locations and added them...i think with my help a little before you are clever enough to make your own Teleport Locations or Pointers. Its just my table what i am using.
Thanks a lot for anyone who helped to update some Pointers...

-I did today (again) "Has Drugs or not?" so that in a search they wont find anything and your drugs stay on you.
And i added a lot of them...But even after 10 times restart and several loads of games...there were still >150.000 valid Pointer. In this game the short pointers are not the best...In some games its not like that. Anyway. Feel free again to be searched by cops without that they find anything.
-Stigma: Well i cant play on slow speed anymore....addicted to always run... :oops:
-Reputation: Well i searched yesterday a lot and many were killed...again...i took also any i could find here to have a propper table for anyone. Please if they are gone and you find some you can just add them.
-Player Stuff is still working.
-Stats: Skill stuff....the skill points really took some time...until i got something other than "??". So try to login the computer or change location...or save and restart the game. That might help for some pointer i left in this "maybe" state.
-Inventory is pretty....destroyed... and i have soooooooooooo many drugs in all my place that i dont need them.
You can also increase your stuff with one Pointer. I dont know if size and weight are showing the right values....
I dont think so....but in my messy save game it worked and i could pick up stuff that are more than i could by design.
That was also not my work...So if someone has fixed that part. Please like in any other part feel free to add your Stuff
or remove "??" stuff.
-My Time Feature survived... 1-3 pointers were deleted but its still very to if you do create some new Pointers.
-In Old Stuff i added the currently not working Pointers. But that can change in every Version.

So what we are all missing is the holy grale Pointer for the gang reputation. Thats not the reputation!
I someone found the Pointers it will motivate me a bit to play again. Currently i had an Location filled with suitcases and i still got no valid value or pointer. I think it is float They sag its 0-500 but that might be wrong.
I use a way to messure on screen and so i find out how many pixel/cm/inches are 30 or 20 XP and than i calculated the possible max value. But even than i didnt got results. So this could be a bug... Or they set it so high that we will never reach it. Anyway.... if anyone has an idea...how we can find that value or the Pointer that would be cool.
So here is my latest merged table:
DrugDealerSimulator-Win64-Shipping_merged_V11.CT
(359.55 KiB) Downloaded 94 times

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

olifr wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:55 pm
Well most work is to find a way to get the Pointer...The Pointer Updates are not that hard but cost a lot of time...
^^ This. It's not hard, but it takes a boatload of time and it gets to be quite repetitive, which can lead to silly mistakes. I've managed to get some of my .PTR files down to only 10-20 results.

Either way, I am also back with another update to the table. I'm not sure what Stigma is... If it's a reference to the Stig or misspelling of Stamina. So, I haven't touched that tab.

I've updated the pointers for:
  • Current Position (XYZ coords)
  • Has Drugs or not?
    • Note: Gang Reputation is very odd indeed. I've gotten some .PTR files to only 10-20 results for Gang Reputation, but upon loading the game again, none of those pointers worked. I'll continue trying to find a better pointer for this stat. In my experience, this table works best on a freshly loaded game. In other words, FULL CLOSE the game, then reopen it from scratch, then once loaded in, attach CE to the game process. This does not, however, guarantee that this stat's pointers will be working.
  • Player
    • General Risk Factor
    • Exposition Factor
I've now added:
  • Stamina (located in Player tab)
  • Pockets 1-6

I realize the table isn't perfect, but it's MORE than enough to break your game in anyway you see fit :mrgreen:
Attachments
DDS- Merged table for 1.0.4.11.1.CT
Added pointers for Stamina and Pockets 1-6
(529.61 KiB) Downloaded 93 times

olifr
Cheater
Cheater

Post by olifr »

So i found a way to quick find the Pointer to gang reputation, but if you get the 500 reputation goal....
you get the success...yeah goal reached and thats it...very disappointing....
And if you increase the speed of the game...your contact just orders more and
more and that seems to be it...So you can play it for ever...
I think that may be a reason why the have hidden the last pointer so well. ;-)

Well how do you get the gang reputation pointer at least very fast?
First look at the other memory regions f.i. the run always pointer.
If there is a memory value of 123xxxxxxxx just take it and put it in
cheat engine in the start value with 12300000000. (8 times 0 instead of the xxxxx...).
Than put in stop 123ffffffff (8times F instead of the xxxx...).
By this you just narrow down the memory area to find the value much faster.
By the way that works on all games all the time.

If you have no idea what your current ist use "unknown value" and (important) Float.
But the correct value in the search results will be exactly a "full" value.
So not 225.1234. It will be just "225".
If you found ONE time the value you can make a save and use this one to find it faster next time.
Anyway... The best way to find the value is to piss off your gang by asking for
a meeting without putting drungs into the dead drop.
This gives you instead decrease of exactly "5". And this can be found fast.

After you have that value put it to "970" and wait for the next contract and do anything as ordered.
And there you go you have reached the 500 gang reputation. And thats it....it will change nothing...
You wont be the drug lord of the week/Month or anything...thats a bit low...BUT its just a simulator.
If it would be a early access game i had the hope that there might be anything...
but after flying ofter the map and location...i think this is it.
My conclusion:
Despite the Tons of (partly game breaking) Bugs it was a funny game for a fair price.
And we learned beeing drug dealer is a way too stressful job.

So have fun and see you in other games. ;-)

psport
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by psport »

Only RebelHellion's table worked for me for the current version. General risk factor is working, exposition factor is not working for me. And I used Runner factor most in olifr's table. Can anyone tell me how can i find pointer for runner. I know how to mod the factors whose values are visible such as money and skill points.

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

Yes. Runner's exact value will range from 0-100. Each time you purchase a skill point upgrade for Runner, it increases by 10. So to find runner, do a new search and set the type to float. Then either 1) search for 0 [or whatever yours is], or 2) do an unknown init. val. search. Then, spend some points to upgrade runner, and either do a) an exact search for the value [assuming you know it - it's easy when starting at 0 or 10], or b) Next Search for Value Increased By... 10. Do this like 2-3 times and you'll have your value narrowed down. You'll narrow it down to three (3) different memory address that all update simultaneously. Typically the one you want is the first one listed (the lowest memory address). Either way, there is a way to test if you have the right one. Update its value back to 0 or even 100. Then pop back in game and RE-open your char. menu and look at your stats. If you tweaked the right one, you'll see the bar change. It's easy enough.

About GRF and Exposition factor- I'm stumped on those. Talk about dynamic memory. They're pretty easy, too, though. If you're playing on normal, the lowest value for both is 50. On hard I believe it's 80. To find it, it's easiest to wait until night time when your GRF and Exposition Factor are already min'd out. Search Float for 50 (80 on hard). Then, during the next day, do things that will increase those stats, such as tagging walls or doing deals. Search for increased value. Then you can do the reverse the following night to continue narrowing it down. Also note here that Pausing the game via the Escape key will stop time progression in game. This allows you to do some different types of scans. For example. First scan -> Float 50. Next, tag a wall and PAUSE YOUR GAME. Second scan -> Increased Value. Next, unpause game for a few seconds. Re-pause the game. Third scan -> Decreased value. Immediate fourth scan -> Unchanged value. Next, unpause game for a few seconds. Re-pause the game. Fifth scan -> Decreased value. Etc, etc.

If anyone is serious about wanting to have working pointers, I strongly recommend you make your own pointers list. It's super easy once you have the memory address in question. For example, Runner. Once you've found the memory address, all you do is right click on it, and select "Pointer Scan for this address." Create a folder to save all your .PTR files in, and USE GOOD NAMING CONVENTIONS WHEN YOU MAKE YOUR OWN SCANS. THIS HELPS TREMENDOUSLY. ALWAYS CREATE NEW SCANS RATHER THAN OVERRIDING OLD ONES - THAT WAY YOU HAVE A BACKUP THAT YOU CAN RELY ON.

Once you have your first scan completed, the list will be huge. That's when you QTD and reload DDS. Reloading the game will reset all the memory addresses to different locations. Find that address again, in this example, the address for runner. Then Copy/Paste that memory address and Rescan Memory from the file you just made (your first .PTR file). This will narrow the list significantly. Once you do this several times, you'll continue to narrow down the list of valid pointers.

The Pointers for GRF and Exposition Factor seem to be based on which save I can running, which is atypical. Normally it'll work regardless of which save I'm on, assuming the pointers I've found are stable.

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

As a side note, I do keep updating my version of the table with the most accurate pointers I can find. I'm working on expanding it to the other tabs I haven't touched yet and making a more thorough version. I'm also starting to include far more pointers, contained within collapsible lists. Hopefully this will help alleviate the issues some people are having, especially with the GRF and Exposition factor, but this takes a lot of time and mind numbing monotony to achieve. And, as it seems, it's not always perfect even when I do everything right. This is why I suggest making your own pointer lists. Again, super easy. Just be prepared to wait. Get yer twiddlin' thumb ready.

RebelHellion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by RebelHellion »

I'm not sure it's quite ready to be released, but here it is anyway. I'm about to be going to bed and unable to answer lol. Try this - it's got pointers for all of the Skill Points. I hope they work for you. Located in "Player Stats" tab. All the pointers are working on my end, but I could still narrow those lists a bit more.
Attachments
DDS- 2nd Merged table for 1.0.4.11.1.CT
Updated Skill Points in Player Stats tab
(580.02 KiB) Downloaded 71 times

psport
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by psport »

Thanks RebelHellion for explaining it so well !