RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
L0rdAzrael
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.5)

Post by L0rdAzrael »

I don't know if what I'm going to say here is possible... but, lets go.
It is possible to add an option to spawn zombies, monsters or even NPCs in the game?
Yes, spawning as much zombie as you want. Even 2, 3, 4, 20 tyrant across the map.

It would be incredible! Especially regarding NPCs (Claire, Ada, Hunk, etc.)
even make a copy of the player itself (if you are playing with Leon, you can make a copy being controlled by the CPU)
The only problem I think would be for the NPC to follow you. I don't remember if in the game there is some time that some NPC follows you... I think only Sherry (playing with Claire)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ShowdownHunt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +10 +3 (table Update7.4)

Post by ShowdownHunt »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:21 am
I lied. So, CODEX released a cracked version of RE2 along with a [Link] in the installer. This allowed me to create a repeatable test environment, since Steam would just forcibly revert my files from the Steam Cloud even though I turned it off and deleted all the user cache files.

Anyway, the script is kinda janky, and it can cause a crash if you don't follow the instructions. But follow the steps and you should be fine. You won't need the scripts after everything is unlocked.

Step 1: Load up a game so that you can see either Leon or Claire.
Step 2: Press ESC.
Step 3: Enable 'Unlock Everything #1'
Step 4: Click on 'Records.'
Step 5: Disable 'Unlock Everything #1'
Step 6: Press ESC to close out of Records.
Step 7: Enable 'Unlock Everything #2'
Step 8: Click on 'Records.'
Step 9: Disable 'Unlock Everything #2'
Step 10: Press ESC to close out of Records.
Step 11: Enable 'Unlock Everything #3'
Step 12: Click on 'Records.'
Step 13: Disable 'Unlock Everything #3'
Step 14: Press ESC to close out of Records.
Step 15: Enable 'Unlock Everything #4'
Step 16: Click on 'Records.'
Step 17: Disable 'Unlock Everything #4'
Step 18: Press ESC to close out of Records.

That's it. You should have everything unlocked now. Saving at a typewriter will persist the stats. If you want the infinite weapons, you'll have to save and then reload the save. I found that only the infinite knife will be hot swapped into your chest.

https://youtu.be/5HmmqVs9nD4

Hey man. Your unlocker worked fine, could you try to do the same function in Resident Evil 7? For the PLAZA version?

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

How do I edit weapon modifier? I played Leon B and replaced his Matilda with any weapon (Lightning Hawk, Shotgun, etc) but his stance was holding a knife instead. Is there a some kind of special way of tweaking this option? :o

TwinbeeMkII
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TwinbeeMkII »

NewMember wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:46 am
How do I edit weapon modifier? I played Leon B and replaced his Matilda with any weapon (Lightning Hawk, Shotgun, etc) but his stance was holding a knife instead. Is there a some kind of special way of tweaking this option? :o
Generally to make it work, place the weapon in the chest then remove it again. This works for all weapons, as all weapons generally work with all characters. Hope this helps.

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

TwinbeeMkII wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:06 am
NewMember wrote:
Generally to make it work, place the weapon in the chest then remove it again. This works for all weapons, as all weapons generally work with all characters. Hope this helps.
Ok thanks. By the way, where is the unlocker mentioned in the post above? I'm searching all 37 pages of this thread and I couldn't find it. :(

chaoscarnage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chaoscarnage »

NChabb wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:11 pm
ArtWoof wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:42 pm
How to use character swap mod !? have no clue
I don't want to sound too harsh but most of it is explained in the first post... And the feature is extremely straightforward. Wouldn't hurt to try by yourself a little bit...

You have Custom Character and Custom Costume... And they pretty much achieve what they are meant do to. One allows you to change a character of your choice to the skin of your choice while the other force a costume on, again, a character of your choice.

Check what you want (custom character or custom costume), then check the character(s) of your choice, then double click on the green default to see the different options. Once done, load a save/launch 4th survivor/launch a new game to see the changes.
I have no idea how it works either. I can get everything else to work, but not the model swap. All I want to do is swap Leon's model with Hunk.
This is all I see. I see custom character, which I assume is the in game Leon, and the costume... which Hunk isn't there... so how do I swap him?

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

NewMember wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:50 am

Ok thanks again. And one more thing. Which option/table makes me invincible from all enemy attacks? I saw someone posted "undead" from this thread but it's not working for me. How do I actually enable it? :| :?:

Undead does it. You'll get the damage animation, and your health can lower, but you won't actually die.

If you set minimum health to 1200 you'll -always- be in Fine condition.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

TwinbeeMkII wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:06 am
NewMember wrote:
also, remember you have to set the correct ammo type of the weapon as well if you want to reload the gun.

///
chaoscarnage wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:42 pm
NChabb wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:11 pm
ArtWoof wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:42 pm
How to use character swap mod !? have no clue
[...]
I have no idea how it works either. I can get everything else to work, but not the model swap. All I want to do is swap Leon's model with Hunk.
This is all I see. I see custom character, which I assume is the in game Leon, and the costume... which Hunk isn't there... so how do I swap him?
you can learn the basic of CE from the the top of the CE:
Help > Cheat Engine Help

from there you can goto this page for some basic info about the UI of the Address/Cheat List:
[Link]

before you continue reading, remember you don't need to freeze the value (check the box) of an address/pointer if you just want to change the value. the changes you make would be immediate with or without freezing the value.

now, some notes specifically for my tables, which you should be able to guess already, but I'll type them out anyway:

1. entries in Blue means they are scripts.
check the box in front of it would activate the script.
un-check it to deactivate the script, means the functionality of the script would be stopped.

2. entries in Red means they are addresses or pointers.
if it's an address, you're free to edit and freeze the value.
if it's a pointer, you're free to edit the value, but freezing the value isn't recommended unless you know what you're doing.

3. entries in Green means they are pointers usually act as a modifier for the script. changing the value won't affect the game DIRECTLY. e.g., a min value the script would allows the health to drop to. a multiplier for the script to control how fast you can fly around, etc.
you're free to edit the value, while freezing it won't do anything.

4. entries in Dark Red means they are master pointers or headers. by checking the box you can view more options inside.

5. entries in Grey means they are just some quick reminders about the script. maybe some hot-keys you can use with the script, maybe some general instructions, etc.

6. entries in White, or blank entries, means you shouldn't touch them at all, unless you're feeling adventurous. just leave them be otherwise, or you can always delete them if you want.

///

have fun cheating~

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The legend says they are still trying... :D :D :D

ArtWoof
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ArtWoof »

I just use char swap during the game, that was my mistake))) Fuk this is hilarious !
Spoiler
[Link][Link][Link]

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

Hi guys, look, there is a way to reload builded ammo for the special gun for Claire ? Because this gun can only load bullet that you find around, but not the bullets that you create with the gunpowder!Please tell me that there is a way!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The thing that irks me so much that I wanna bash someone's skull in.. is this topic is full of shit, awesome shit, shit that almost no one and their dog can easily come up with.. and guess who's gonna steal the show? fearlessrevolution or some other shit site with "better" advertising. I bet my ass on it my FB page will drop an article or something at some point leading to a video some hobo made, promoting fearlessrevolution crap.. And the reason I mention this is there are some people in here who really deserve the mention, who really deserve to be thanked and statues built for them. Not nexus-fucking-mods.

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

Luke76bg wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:30 pm
Hi guys, look, there is a way to reload builded ammo for the special gun for Claire ? Because this gun can only load bullet that you find around, but not the bullets that you create with the gunpowder!Please tell me that there is a way!

you can add ammo to this gun or just the ammo via "highlighted item"
a lot of pages for this game - but its all 100x explained in detail

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

Exeter wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:54 pm
NewMember wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:50 am

Ok thanks again. And one more thing. Which option/table makes me invincible from all enemy attacks? I saw someone posted "undead" from this thread but it's not working for me. How do I actually enable it? :| :?:

Undead does it. You'll get the damage animation, and your health can lower, but you won't actually die.

If you set minimum health to 1200 you'll -always- be in Fine condition.
Ok it worked somehow after 5-10 grabs from zombies. The enemies cannot grab me anymore. But when I select a new mode, the game is stuck in loading screen. I have to uncheck "undead" first before starting a new game / loading a save file? :?: :?: :?:

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:58 pm
The thing that irks me so much that I wanna bash someone's skull in.. is this topic is full of shit, awesome shit, shit that almost no one and their dog can easily come up with.. and guess who's gonna steal the show? fearlessrevolution or some other shit site with "better" advertising. I bet my ass on it my FB page will drop an article or something at some point leading to a video some hobo made, promoting fearlessrevolution crap.. And the reason I mention this is there are some people in here who really deserve the mention, who really deserve to be thanked and statues built for them. Not nexus-fucking-mods.
I just deleted a link to some random site that was stealing girs work with a small thanks to gir in the post taken from this very thread. So you're correct.