Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +19 (table Update14.2)

Post by forkinator »

Do any of the inventory editor ct's or regular ct's need to be updated for 1.1.1?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HerbertGWells
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HerbertGWells »

forkinator wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:39 am
Do any of the inventory editor ct's or regular ct's need to be updated for 1.1.1?
There is at least one thing I've found that needs updating, and that's the ship health setting. It doesn't seem to function at all. I also couldn't find a setting that allows for infinite arrows/spears on the ship, or an instant reload setting for it, but that might just be me being an idiot.

saltso
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by saltso »

Even before the update the game crashes while i paste any of the id, i cannot get gear sets when it crashes before i finish the process, why is this happening?

ResidentMedievil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ResidentMedievil »

Ok I've know that the swapping method process can be very elaborate but once one understand it is simple....... but this method can bring some problems for the swapped gear with future updates??? I'm only asking if it is more convenient doing now or wait until all expansions are out

cocotoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cocotoon »

Hello,
Regarding the new mastery levels system, do you think it is possible to exceed the limit of 20 points of abilite for each category?

BipBop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BipBop »

cocotoon wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:49 pm
Hello,
Regarding the new mastery levels system, do you think it is possible to exceed the limit of 20 points of abilite for each category?
I use the fearlessrevolution trainer and I maxed out all mastery levels.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

The ignore ability points option in the current table works as well but you are still capped to 20 points per mastery although being able to allocate more would rely on there being a gain which seems to diminish after a few points so adding more via overriding the value to something higher might not provide a bonus though changing the bonus value itself could be something instead and going about it that way I suppose.

seeker0003
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by seeker0003 »

Ignore Ship Health .2 from Cielos' table fails to enable on 1.1.1 for me, may need update. Stealth works for me just fine. Unless if always Stealth is supposed to prevent detection on ship, then there's something wrong. The rest either works or I haven't attempted to use it.

hummus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hummus »

I'm trying to fix ignore ship health script and any help would be appreciated.

If you go to the ship pointers at the bottom of the table, double clicking 'player ship health' address and changing the offset from '188' to '1B8' you'll get your ship health.

The AOB in the script changed, and the only AOB close that I found is 41 ** ** ** ** ** ** 8B ** ** 2B 75 ** ** 8B 87.

cocotoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cocotoon »

Guys, can we change the stats percentage in mastery levels? Because some percentage are too low!?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Finally was able to finish the "Clothes Make the Daughter" quest. Was missing some items I chose to break :P

cocotoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cocotoon »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:40 pm
Finally was able to finish the "Clothes Make the Daughter" quest. Was missing some items I chose to break :P
Yo SunBeam,

Do you believe there is a way to create a table that can somehow increase the percentages of mastery levels? I tried something but I can not explain it in English. Thanks

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

cocotoon wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:13 pm
Yo SunBeam,

Do you believe there is a way to create a table that can somehow increase the percentages of mastery levels? I tried something but I can not explain it in English. Thanks
I'm sorry. Wouldn't be able to quite understand your Klingonian :D :D :D

cocotoon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cocotoon »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:15 pm
cocotoon wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:13 pm
Yo SunBeam,

I'm sorry. Wouldn't be able to quite understand your Klingonian :D :D :D
Ahahh sorry, it's very difficult for me with my English level. 🙄🇨🇵 French people are worst in the world in English .
I would like to know if it was possible to change the values ​​of the percentages in the new mastery levels.
For increase health values for example. Thanks thanks

sh3dd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sh3dd »

Hey, according to the table the exp multiplayer by default is 1.5 right?
I'm trying it out by as per the 1st post tutorial it says the big number in the middle should show the original number and the top-right should show the multiplied number but I'm still getting the same numbers for both.