Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
-Salty-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by -Salty- »

All my arena times are blank, and I’ve been using the table to skip arena missions. Unless they reveal themselves at some point?

Otherwise it’s not an issue for me.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

lxwjianghu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lxwjianghu »

Can you spare some time to revise the amount of remuneration for your task? Thank you very much!

Resolve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Resolve »

Isolated the addresses for Monster Kill/Capture counts on all Monsters. Added it to the OP's table. @Squall8, it took me several hours to get these addresses in order so please give credit if you add this to your next update... [Link]
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorld.CT
(811.04 KiB) Downloaded 48 times

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Any way to use the current scripts to UNLOCK ALL (THREE) AUGMENT SLOTS FOR WEAPONS...?

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

activate the infinite gathering and then when I go gather the game freezes.

Help?

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Resolve wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:19 am
Isolated the addresses for Monster Kill/Capture counts on all Monsters. Added it to the OP's table. @Squall8, it took me several hours to get these addresses in order so please give credit if you add this to your next update... [Link]
How to make it work? i got bunch of number instead doesnt match my kill/capture in guildcard at all

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

@Squall8 the new inf item is buggy, it move the 4 item whetstone capture net fishing rod and bbq to the end of the item bar and not letting you move them anywhere as they don't appear in the item wheel when you try to customize for some reason.
Also disable the cheat doesn't fix the bug and have to reset the whole game.

Edit: after reset the bug doesn't seems to appear again yet (?) gotta test more

ok, so with the cheat on, if you try to change the inventory in anyway, even with using loadout change, it get buggy
changing equipment seems to produce the above bug
geez, this is really buggy
Last edited by D00IVI on Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

nos4r2 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:10 am
Resolve wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:19 am
Isolated the addresses for Monster Kill/Capture counts on all Monsters. Added it to the OP's table. @Squall8, it took me several hours to get these addresses in order so please give credit if you add this to your next update...
How to make it work? i got bunch of number instead doesnt match my kill/capture in guildcard at all
That's several hours down the drain ?!

MoeClub
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MoeClub »

added Monster Kills/Captures with active "GC Weapon Usage" first.
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorld.CT
(804.95 KiB) Downloaded 48 times

Luinidis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Luinidis »

Great table, unfortunately, it would appear the latest Infinite Item Script (Page 75, Berserk Knight's last post) makes it so you're unable to obtain Jewels. It'll show them in the reward screen as normal, but as I discovered, the jewels weren't actually showing up in my inventory, turning the cheat off before heading into another Quest seemed to fix the issue as well as turning the cheat off before hitting the reward screen (during Quest ending countdown).

Many thanks for everyone's efforts

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

@Luinidis: I've had that problem before, seems like if it's something you already have in the item box then it'll get added fine but if there's none of that in the item box then it doesn't get added for some reason
also it's only buggy in investigation, if you cheat the streamstones in expendition then get back it also get added

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

can someone do an attack speed pointer?

PowerToTheVega
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PowerToTheVega »

I've been wondering. Is it possible to create a multiplier or a value editor for footprints/etc towards investigations. The research multiplier works for the mobs individual research score, however a method that speeds up the HR49 Kirin tracking method would always be great. I believe I read already somewhere else that this isn't possible, but food for thought.

Neal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Neal »

Luinidis wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:51 am
Great table, unfortunately, it would appear the latest Infinite Item Script (Page 75, Berserk Knight's last post) makes it so you're unable to obtain Jewels. It'll show them in the reward screen as normal, but as I discovered, the jewels weren't actually showing up in my inventory, turning the cheat off before heading into another Quest seemed to fix the issue as well as turning the cheat off before hitting the reward screen (during Quest ending countdown).

Many thanks for everyone's efforts
Yeah I posted about that a while ago with an earlier version of the table. The only times the Inf Item script didn't mess up my quest rewards was when Inf Item + Slinger Ammo were combined. Don't know why that one didn't mess with jewels.

For some reason sometimes quest rewards show up without a little number on them and when that happens you do not actually get the reward. Think it's mainly jewels that it happens to. If you turn the script off during the countdown after finishing a quest it's all good but it would be much easier if you didn't have to turn the script on and off all the time. Hope @Squall8 can look into it and fix it.

Thelight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Thelight »

Hi, I used the table last night before going to bed to try it out.
Now I have reconnected to the monster hunter and he does't let me get into public servers,I do't even have the open the CE