Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Deepthroat »

Scripting Kid wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:31 am
Hello, I've seen you've made a nice table. I rushed the whole game in a ''few'' hours and still cant get decos thanks to that great 0.8% droprate. Is it safe to use this online to get gear and then play offline or my as* will get pounded?
I been getting decos is almost every HR Mission (no cheats), so no complains there.
This table is not for ONLINE use, already has a decos option too.
Have fun!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

ETA3minutes wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:36 pm
miss the old "Inf Item Use" too, the "inf slinger ammo" part in new "Inf Item Use+Slinger Ammo" was actually the same code of "Bowgun No Reload" in old table
Yeah, he merged them in Update 21, then added it back in 21.75 because people liked the old one more. I was surprised to see it was gone now (since I don't keep the original table, just add/remove what I need for my own personal use).

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

about bowgun... what i want is it freese the ammo i carried at its own maxed amount
for example... wyvern ammo allow us to shoot and reload but freese at 5 in the pocket. currently it's like freese all at 10(both magazine+in pocket) and no reload :S
Last edited by Memiomy on Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Just wait until seikuro update his table and use the infinite item from him it work exactly like you want it won't mess with the max number of item it just stay infinite that all

Galadoodrid
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Galadoodrid »

Also requesting the return of the old "Infinite Item Use" option, the "Have all" one is really not a replacement.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

blarae wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:19 am
cyborg5742 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:21 pm
a million thanks for your hardwork guys! anyways since theres inf gathering, is it possible to spawn rare endemic life? for e.g the great burst arowana which ive been searching for days travelling from map to map, pond to pond doing all sorts of method. damn rng. just wanna complete my animals collection
I know how to do this, it takes two parts.
Part 1 will make it register that you've obtained the item before.
Part 2 will actually register it in your Hunter's Log.

The ONLY Endemic Life that you want to find on your own are Prism Hercudrome, Petricanth, & Bristly Crake, as they are tied to achievements. Their achievements will NOT trigger with this two part method.

And unfortunately, this is the only method I know that as worked so far, there's no cleaner way I know how.
PART 1 - Triggering "Discovered" for Endemic Life
STEP 1: Enable the "Inf Gathering" script

STEP 2: Find a Account Item "Gathering Point" (Unique Mushroom Colony, Tough-Skinned Fruit, etc.)

STEP 3: Gather, but make note of the items you gather (Unique Mushroom Colony, maybe has Gourmet>Exquisite>Exquisite>repeat)

STEP 4: Search in cheat engine the ID for one of the items gathered (In the above example's case Exquisite = 620)
STEP 4.1: VERY IMPORTANT... Narrow it down until you ONLY get EXACT VALUES of 620. No 620.XYZ, no 619.9999, they must all be exactly 620
STEP 4.2: You can narrow it down by sarching above and below 620 using the "Not" checkmark with 621 and 619, and rounding "extreme" and "default" a bunch of times.

STEP 5: Once you have ONLY 620s as results (should be thousands), take ALL of the addresses and bring them down
STEP 5.1: Change half of all of them to 621, go back into the game, and gather. You SHOULD find "Spirit Shroomcap".
If you DO, revert all to 620 delete the other half you didn't change
If you DON'T, revert all to 620 and delete the half you currently changed
STEP 5.2: Repeat the process in STEP 5.1 until you only have ONE SINGLE ADDRESS that works (this is to be safe, so that you aren't making changes that stick to your save).

STEP 6: Now you can change this address's value from 620/621 (whatever you left it as last), to the ID of the Endemic Life you want.
STEP 6.1: "Gather" the Endemic Life. Any new Endemic Life will show you that it's new via description notification on the right. Anything you already picked up will not have a description notification.

STEP 7: You should now have "gathered" all Endemic Life.
Doing Part 1 alone will ONLY grant you research points, it will not give you the Hunter's Log Entry.
PART 2 - Actually registering Endemic Life in the Hunter's Log
STEP 1: Catch Sheperd Hare.

STEP 2: Open your Hunter's Log and find the value for the amount of Sheperd Hare you've caught.

STEP 3: Search for that Value (Catch more Sheperd Hare to narrow your results to a single result)

STEP 4: Select the single result and "Browse this memory region"

STEP 5: In the "Memory Viewer" window, you will see a bunch of "00"s.
STEP 5.1: Roughly Every Row corresponds to Endemic Life TYPE. So the first row = Hares, next row = Pteryx, and so on (I say ROUGHLY because it is not always the case that every other row means this)
STEP 5.2: Every 4 "00" represents a specific Endemic Life (example: 01 00 00 00 0A 00 00 00 = 1 Sheperd Hare, 10 Pilot Hare )
STEP 5.3: Fish like Goldenfish that have "Great variants" (Great Goldenfish, Great Platinumfish, etc), work in the same way, the "Great variants" are on their own "00 00 00 00" space next to their non-great counterparts.

STEP 6: Edit the appropriate "00"s in order to give you however many Endemic Life you want
STEP 6.1: Be sure to check your Hunter's Log to see if the number you modify actually changes the Endemic Life, if a change does nothing, revert it back to 00 just to be safe.
STEP 6.2: You can check to see if you have all the Endemic Life by making your own checklist via [Link]

STEP 7: You now should have edited in at least 1 of every Endemic Life into your Hunter's Log.
That should be it.

I'd turn it into a script (or at least parts of this into a script) if I knew how, but I don't.
hey thanks for the tips! i already got the ones you mentioned, those are easy, the normal fish are a pain. on my ps4 the pain is great gunpowder fish but i got all of them in my ps4 and im starting to have the nightmares again on pc

mamadousegpaa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mamadousegpaa »

1 jewel max skill crashes the game when going into menu or trying to change equipment since today's update.

Void777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Void777 »

besides the rare endemic life script can someone also make a script for controlling the upsurges

BastyTH
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BastyTH »

LordSaphir wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:32 pm
Squall8 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:03 am
Bowgun issue is fixed!
Some Cheat Ideas
is the armor skills activate by 1 armor piece possible?

BastyTH
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BastyTH »

Deepthroat wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:42 pm
Scripting Kid wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:31 am
Hello, I've seen you've made a nice table. I rushed the whole game in a ''few'' hours and still cant get decos thanks to that great 0.8% droprate. Is it safe to use this online to get gear and then play offline or my as* will get pounded?
I been getting decos is almost every HR Mission (no cheats), so no complains there.
This table is not for ONLINE use, already has a decos option too.
Have fun!
well decor do dropped but u need to gacha them again.. and it will not result in some high level gems. i doubt that only way to get them normally is the wait for strange stream crystal release patch.

well as long as u set "do not send data" in option and not ruin other's quests or funs, use cheat that hard to discernible. its unlikely to get reported.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

LordSaphir wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:24 pm
Update 30.5 - Table updated with Idlehands88's Have All scripts!
dont really works because you dont have 5000 decorations you have 99 but you have a tick on the 5000 option

Ya 99 is the max for Decorations. Looking at the script it is 100% set to give 5000.
BastyTH wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:19 pm
Just use my mod to make that happen.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7731

Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Berserk Knight »

I had to go through a lot of trouble, but I got the Inf Item Use working again.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(infitemuse,MonsterHunterWorld.exe,48 89 41 08 89 51 0C C3)
alloc(newmem,$1000,infitemuse)

label(code1)
label(code2)

registersymbol(infitemuse)

newmem:
  test edx,edx
  jne code1
  cmp r8l,01
  jne code1
  xor eax,eax
  mov [rcx+08],rax
code1:
  cmp rbx,0
  jne code2
  ret
code2:
  mov [rcx+0C],edx
  ret 

infitemuse-0C:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop

aobscanmodule(infitemuse2,MonsterHunterWorld.exe,41 80 F8 01 75 06)
registersymbol(infitemuse2)

infitemuse2+03:
  db 00

[DISABLE]

infitemuse-0C:
  db 85 D2 75 0C 41 80 F8 01 75 06 31 C0 48 89 41 08 89 51 0C C3

unregistersymbol(infitemuse)
dealloc(newmem)

infitemuse2+03:
  db 01

unregistersymbol(infitemuse2)

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

investigation editor, only has 2 options, is it registered and how many attempts left. Not sure but tried looking for other things to edit such as the rewards, time, money, etc. Maybe someone else figures it out.
Highlighted invest
{ Game : MonsterHunterWorld.exe
Version:
Date : 2018-08-23
Author : Marcus101RR

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(getinvest,MonsterHunterWorld.exe,8B 42 10 89 41 10 48 8D) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,getinvest)

label(code)
label(return)

label(curInvest)
registersymbol(getinvest)
registersymbol(curInvest)

newmem:
mov [curInvest],rdx
code:
mov eax,[rdx+10]
mov [rcx+10],eax
jmp return

curInvest:
dq 0

getinvest:
jmp newmem
nop
return:

[DISABLE]

getinvest:
db 8B 42 10 89 41 10

unregistersymbol(curInvest)
unregistersymbol(getinvest)
dealloc(newmem)

Hmmyea
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hmmyea »

Is it possible to reset certain data?

I would love to reset the research for monsters and edit the hunted/captured numbers!

LordSaphir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LordSaphir »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:51 pm
LordSaphir wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:24 pm
Update 30.5 - Table updated with Idlehands88's Have All scripts!
dont really works because you dont have 5000 decorations you have 99 but you have a tick on the 5000 option

Ya 99 is the max for Decorations. Looking at the script it is 100% set to give 5000.
BastyTH wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:19 pm
Just use my mod to make that happen.

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=7731
you cant change anything on the cheat to give 100% 5000 Decorations ?