Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
p00ned6960
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by p00ned6960 »

Any update on the weapon crafting req removal? I cba to do zorah magdaros 50x time for the gem :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

H4wkeye
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by H4wkeye »

nvm
Last edited by H4wkeye on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 9 added. Please read it. No Models for some DLC either.
Last edited by Squall8 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fanfare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fanfare »

hey, i happen to use the Unlock weapon/armor, and the npc in town just vanished, any idea what happen? any way to revert it? *i didnt read the extras before hand
Last edited by fanfare on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

[QUOTE="NinjaBlazin, post: 54975, member: 9376"]I have everything unlocked, including the Meld Decorations with Streamstones. Like I said before, it shows that I have Gleeming Streamstones but it won't let me use it, it's "blacked out". Hope you can test it :)[/QUOTE]

I am almost at the point of being able to fight Tempered Monsters. I'll give up an update here soon. Since I was able to add the Gold Wyverian Print to my inventory and it showed up. I just couldn't use it, since I haven't unlocked the items that need it yet.

nilfnumb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nilfnumb »

[QUOTE="fanfare, post: 54985, member: 20540"]hey, i happen to use the Unlock weapon/armor, and the npc in town just vanished, any idea what happen? any way to revert it? *i didnt read the extras before hand[/QUOTE]

Just revert to your back up save. Of course you did back up save.

fanfare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fanfare »

[QUOTE="nilfnumb, post: 54988, member: 20364"]Just revert to your back up save. Of course you did back up save.[/QUOTE]

sadly no

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Fuck.. Don't use the Unlock Armor/Weapons yet. Ran into the same problem I did last night! I removed the script.

Mewmia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mewmia »

[QUOTE="fanfare, post: 54985, member: 20540"]hey, i happen to use the Unlock weapon/armor, and the npc in town just vanished, any idea what happen? any way to revert it? *i didnt read the extras before hand[/QUOTE]

[IMG]https://res.cloudinary.com/teepublic/image/private/s--cpZNQFc0--/t_Preview/b_rgb:ffffff,c_limit,f_jpg,h_630,q_90,w_630/v1524100575/production/designs/2604462_0.jpg[/IMG]

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

You probably went a little bit to far into the future, where the story was so far progressed that he died. Classic time traveler mistake.

papjim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by papjim »

Phew i was lucky enough to back up and oh aint i glad

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

Used the Unlock Code, post-game. No issues here. All my NPC's are where they should be. However, DO NOT put on ANY OF THE DLC ARMOR. The weapons you can make, but they will appear invisible to you. The DLC Armor will cause your game to crash as the models aren't yet implemented.

loppy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by loppy »

Is there solution for NPC vanish issue?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 54836, member: 19357"]Just a heads up, I've updated my profile with the link to the MH World Trainer. Should keep you guys satisfied for awhile while these guys work the bugs out in the table and such. Go ahead and click my profile. Link should be there. If the trainer updates, I'll update the link as well.[/QUOTE]

Why not post the trainer in trainers section?. It doesn't have to be yours as long as you give due credit.

Sinanju
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sinanju »

Is there any way we can get instant research level-up to 10 or 15? It's needed to unlock a couple of 8* quests.