Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 54864, member: 19357"][B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]We're clear for take off. [/COLOR][/B]

So I found this trainer on the chinese website I browse. It's a working inventory editor.

[B]Tutorial - MH World Ax Trainer [/B]

[B]1. Open Monster Hunter World

2. Run the program (as Administrator)

3. IF IT FREEZES, GIVE IT A SECOND. It's loading everything. [/B]

Ok. So here is the breakdown of the trainer itself.

[MEDIA=imgur]0YgStN7[/MEDIA]

This is the main menu of the trainer itself. The chinese at the top goes as follows.

Top Row (Left to Right.) 1. Zenny 2. Research Points

Middle Row (Left to Right) 1. Lock Health 2. Lock Stamina 3. Infinite Item Use

Bottom Row (Left to Right) 1. Lock Weapon Sharpness. 2. Lock Slinger Ammo. 3. Unbound Mouse

Last Row - Game Speed

Here are the options for you to use. I figured out what they were via trial/error and translated them.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/p4Ntwkc[/MEDIA]

How the trainer works.

1. Pick ONE of the following categories above. (i.e - Item Pouch, Ammo, Materials, etc etc.)

2. Click [COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]BOX [/COLOR]down at the bottom. Not the arrow.

[MEDIA=imgur]n4vyX5Q[/MEDIA]

3. The box will open and you will have a list of items to choose from. Pick the items you need along with the quantity (the next box over) and click on it. You can also fill free spaces in your boxes with stuff you need or you can swap out items. Quite a nice trainer.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]Make sure you are tabbed out of the game before doing this step. [/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#cccccc]The trainer updates your inventory in real time, so you don't need to restart MH World for you to see the changes. I also recommend that you don't try to put items where they're not supposed to go. (i.e - Potions inside the Monster Materials box, and vice versa.) [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#cccccc]As for the bottom area of the trainer, this is resistances. [/COLOR]

[MEDIA=imgur]JXWAD3u[/MEDIA]

Top Row - Defense/Fire/Water

Bottom Row - Lightning/Ice/Dragon

I don't know exactly how these work. I'm guessing they're integer based. Gonna need someone to try them out.

Translation: T0ra on Discord - Thanks a ton man for the translations.

[URL]https://www68.zippyshare.com/v/u0EboCe1/file.html[/URL] - MH World Ax Trainer

Original Source: [URL]http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5773986-1-1.html[/URL][/QUOTE]

Adding any Elder Melder items (for example Gleaming Streamstrone, Gold Wyverian Print etc) doesn't seem to work properly. It shows that I have them in my inventory but when I go to the Elder Melder, it won't allow me to use them. Can anyone else test it to confirm it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NeoChozo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NeoChozo »

Hi guys, is there anyway to edit the arena time? Or just reset it?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[USER=9376]@NinjaBlazin[/USER] It probably goes into a different inventory.

[USER=20514]@NeoChozo[/USER] If it's already uploaded, you're pretty much fucked :D If not, it's probably somewhere in the memory as a 4 byte time in seconds value, you might be able to find it.

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

[QUOTE="demorest, post: 54931, member: 1720"]How to Enable BOX!"? I choose category, but nothing show up on bottom area, i can just change quantity by clicking arrows(([/QUOTE]

You're not enabling anything, you're just clicking on it. When you click on the drop down menu box, items should come up. Click the item you need and then the box next to it is the quantity. Pick the quantity you need and then the trainer should do the rest by adding it to your inventory.

[QUOTE="NinjaBlazin, post: 54937, member: 9376"]Adding any Elder Melder items (for example Gleaming Streamstrone, Gold Wyverian Print etc) doesn't seem to work properly. It shows that I have them in my inventory but when I go to the Elder Melder, it won't allow me to use them. Can anyone else test it to confirm it?[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna check on this for you. Since I got the Elder Melder unlocked. Since you may have to be at that point in the game where you can find them. I don't think adding them without being at that point in the game will do anything for you.
Last edited by TeaNymph on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.

Ramsey27
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ramsey27 »

Can anyone help me walkthrough to zachillios Hunter rank table? Is there anyone who figure out how to use it?

Zein
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zein »

[USER=19357]@TeaNymph[/USER] is it normal for Chrome to deny the download and say that a virus was detected?

Is it safe to ignore the warning? As far as I know trainers and stuff show up as trojans all the time, but just wanted to clear it with y'all.

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

[USER=20462]@Zein[/USER] I originally got it from [USER=20486]@T0ra[/USER] who downloaded it from the Chinese website. I've been using it just fine. Most times your AV will scan it as a false positive.

Zein
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zein »

Great, thanks.

I really wish there was some memory pointer for "Has Seen Cutscene?" that I could find and tick on for every cutscene in the game. I've seen these tooooooo many times by now.

4Donic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 4Donic »

Hi there, good job on the table!

I would like to request one of the best CWCheats of the past games for coop - make all the items in the game into "rare-1" so people can trade their materials without the actual cheating. Thanks.

mikkuaria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mikkuaria »

So Greatsword insta-charge will never be a thing ? T_T

TeaNymph
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TeaNymph »

It should be, it's on the table. I've been using it when I tested how it worked. However if the table isn't working for you, I can send you the trainer. People are still working on the codes, so the table may crash or freeze your game. I'm personally just waiting until they finish everything, it's shaping up to be a nice table at that.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Don't know if it possible wish there are a cheat that let bow/bowgun do max dmg on every range I mean i want to use "range" weapon bow and light bow gun you pretty much have to stay at close range not that much difference when i'm playing with melee weapon or else you do shit dmg if you not stay close to the monster

mikkuaria
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mikkuaria »

its not on the table though, under weapon buffs right? Only hammer but no GS mentioned anywhere, unless its listed as another thing?

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 54948, member: 19357"]You're not enabling anything, you're just clicking on it. When you click on the drop down menu box, items should come up. Click the item you need and then the box next to it is the quantity. Pick the quantity you need and then the trainer should do the rest by adding it to your inventory.

I'm gonna check on this for you. Since I got the Elder Melder unlocked. Since you may have to be at that point in the game where you can find them. I don't think adding them without being at that point in the game will do anything for you.[/QUOTE]

I have everything unlocked, including the Meld Decorations with Streamstones. Like I said before, it shows that I have Gleeming Streamstones but it won't let me use it, it's "blacked out". Hope you can test it :)
Last edited by NinjaBlazin on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sinanju
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sinanju »

edit: nvm
Last edited by Sinanju on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.