Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
rawr1o8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rawr1o8 »

guys, anyway to reset the arena time? i made a mistake and killed something way too fast to be legit. any help would be great. yea becareful when using in arena i did not know that the time saves to your guild card. used a 1 hit ko way to early need some help undoing that. resetting times or something

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by rawr1o8 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bananapants
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bananapants »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 54864, member: 19357"][B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]We're clear for take off. [/COLOR][/B]

So I found this trainer on the chinese website I browse. It's a working inventory editor.

[B]Tutorial - MH World Ax Trainer [/B]

[B]1. Open Monster Hunter World

2. Run the program (as Administrator)

3. IF IT FREEZES, GIVE IT A SECOND. It's loading everything. [/B]

Ok. So here is the breakdown of the trainer itself.

[MEDIA=imgur]0YgStN7[/MEDIA]

This is the main menu of the trainer itself. The chinese at the top goes as follows.

Top Row (Left to Right.) 1. Zenny 2. Research Points

Middle Row (Left to Right) 1. Lock Health 2. Lock Stamina 3. Infinite Item Use

Bottom Row (Left to Right) 1. Lock Weapon Sharpness. 2. Lock Slinger Ammo. 3. Unbound Mouse

Last Row - Game Speed

Here are the options for you to use. I figured out what they were via trial/error and translated them.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/p4Ntwkc[/MEDIA]

How the trainer works.

1. Pick ONE of the following categories above. (i.e - Item Pouch, Ammo, Materials, etc etc.)

2. Click [COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]BOX [/COLOR]down at the bottom. Not the arrow.

[MEDIA=imgur]n4vyX5Q[/MEDIA]

3. The box will open and you will have a list of items to choose from. Pick the items you need along with the quantity (the next box over) and click on it. You can also fill free spaces in your boxes with stuff you need or you can swap out items. Quite a nice trainer.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]Make sure you are tabbed out of the game before doing this step. [/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#cccccc]The trainer updates your inventory in real time, so you don't need to restart MH World for you to see the changes. I also recommend that you don't try to put items where they're not supposed to go. (i.e - Potions inside the Monster Materials box, and vice versa.) [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#cccccc]As for the bottom area of the trainer, this is resistances. [/COLOR]

[MEDIA=imgur]JXWAD3u[/MEDIA]

Top Row - Defense/Fire/Water

Bottom Row - Lightning/Ice/Dragon

I don't know exactly how these work. I'm guessing they're integer based. Gonna need someone to try them out.

Translation: T0ra on Discord - Thanks a ton man for the translations.

[URL]https://www68.zippyshare.com/v/u0EboCe1/file.html[/URL] - MH World Ax Trainer

Original Source: [URL]http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5773986-1-1.html[/URL][/QUOTE]

Is anyone else having difficulties extracting the .rar file?

RingoBearm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RingoBearm »

[QUOTE="Nippontradamus, post: 54879, member: 13706"]It's not frozen. We keep explaining it everytime someone asks, it's locked behind a story quest. You have to finish the quest to release the cap. There are caps at HR 16 and HR 30. Honestly you guys should just be playing the game instead of worrying about Hunter Rank which does nothing for you, especially if you don't know what you're doing.[/QUOTE]

but the twin bazel is the story quest that unlocks the cap and I would do a high ranked quest and upon completion it my rank exp bar would look like it's going up but it would stay at zero. do you see what I mean now?

DudeOfDestiny
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DudeOfDestiny »

After further testing, the [B]ICR [/B]paired with the anti-anti tamper script provided by @[B][USER=8101]seikur0[/USER], [/B]Also allows you to complete all your delivery missions in the Research Center!

Current Objectives of mine:

1. Attempt to find a way to change Palico lvl and gadget lvl. (Please Help)

2.Perhaps a way to complete the research/tracking scout fly things for easier hunting.

Please add:

Reveal all map (+all loot areas [ie mining outcrop, Bone Pile locations).

Couldn't find the post explaining how to dupe items using the manual method via the Item IDs.
Last edited by DudeOfDestiny on Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

Melonois
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Melonois »

Can I use the cheat while playing online?

Uwish
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Uwish »

If I craft equipment offline can I use it online?

pox911
Slob
Slob

Post by pox911 »

Here is an infinite gather code that should work

[CODE]

"Infinite Gathering"

Auto Assembler Script

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(InfGather1AOB,MonsterHunterWorld.exe,49 83 BB D0 00 00 00 00) // should be unique

aobscanmodule(InfGather2AOB,MonsterHunterWorld.exe,FF 4D 20 0F B6 55 20) // should be unique

alloc(newmem,$1000,"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+E8F507D)

label(code)

label(return)

newmem:

code:

cmp qword ptr [r11+000000D0],00

jne _exit

mov rax,[r11+c8]

mov [r11+c8],0

mov [r11+d0],rax

mov rax,0

_exit:

jmp return

InfGather1AOB:

jmp newmem

nop

nop

nop

nop

nop

return:

InfGather2AOB:

db 90 90 90

registersymbol(InfGather1AOB)

registersymbol(InfGather2AOB)

[DISABLE]

InfGather1AOB:

db 49 83 BB D0 00 00 00 00 76 35

InfGather2AOB:

db ff 4d 20

unregistersymbol(InfGather1AOB)

unregistersymbol(InfGather2AOB)

dealloc(newmem)

[/CODE]

Dicehunter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dicehunter »

So apparently this is just the code to max out or change hunter rank, I'll be honest I haven't got a clue what the hell I'm doing but got it from someone who apparently does but refused to make an actual cheat table, If anyone could make a ct from the below code I'd be grateful.

In his words -

"First line is the address, Last line is first pointer, second to last line is second pointer, ETC. "

"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+03B3DFB8

1B8

7D0
Last edited by Dicehunter on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

[QUOTE="Dicehunter, post: 54893, member: 20498"]So apparently this is just the code to max out or change hunter rank, I'll be honest I haven't got a clue what the hell I'm doing but got it from someone who apparently does but refused to make an actual cheat table, If anyone could make a ct from the below code I'd be grateful.

In his words -

"First line is the address, Last line is first pointer, second to last line is second pointer, ETC. "

"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+03B3DFB8

1B8

7D0[/QUOTE]

I 100% guarantee you that this path will break with the first update. And if there was a pointer and pointers would make sense in such a large game, the last offset would be 68, because it's at [player]+68. I don't really get why people are still looking for pointers in this day and age, seriously just spend your time on something useful, make your own pointers.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

I have to agree with seikur0; this game will see update after update and a static pointer like that will break with each and every update so array of byte scan is the way to go on this. Experimenting, i did some pointers for dot hack GU Recode, and when it updated to version 1.01, those pointers were broken and had to be offset by 20 hex to get them working again. depending on the implementation; AoB might need to be updated with the offset change too, but updating that once, or a few times is much simpler than doing it for literally hundreds of pointers in a game like this. This game WILL see frequent updates!
Last edited by Eternallydissolved on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

nifhleim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nifhleim »

Hello, I want to ask regarding the CT. Why I can't tick the cheat's script ?.

Nagwa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nagwa »

[QUOTE="Bananapants, post: 54884, member: 20387"]Is anyone else having difficulties extracting the .rar file?[/QUOTE]

I cant extract it either.

Sylencer90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sylencer90 »

Isn't it funny that people offer cheat tables for free but sell Trainers ?

majorboobage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by majorboobage »

[B]Ignore Crafting Requirements[/B] - not working on weapon / armor upgrades right? or it's just me O_o

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

[QUOTE="TeaNymph, post: 54864, member: 19357"][B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]We're clear for take off. [/COLOR][/B]

So I found this trainer on the chinese website I browse. It's a working inventory editor.

[B]Tutorial - MH World Ax Trainer [/B]

[B]1. Open Monster Hunter World

2. Run the program (as Administrator)

3. IF IT FREEZES, GIVE IT A SECOND. It's loading everything. [/B]

Ok. So here is the breakdown of the trainer itself.

[MEDIA=imgur]0YgStN7[/MEDIA]

This is the main menu of the trainer itself. The chinese at the top goes as follows.

Top Row (Left to Right.) 1. Zenny 2. Research Points

Middle Row (Left to Right) 1. Lock Health 2. Lock Stamina 3. Infinite Item Use

Bottom Row (Left to Right) 1. Lock Weapon Sharpness. 2. Lock Slinger Ammo. 3. Unbound Mouse

Last Row - Game Speed

Here are the options for you to use. I figured out what they were via trial/error and translated them.

[MEDIA=imgur]a/p4Ntwkc[/MEDIA]

How the trainer works.

1. Pick ONE of the following categories above. (i.e - Item Pouch, Ammo, Materials, etc etc.)

2. Click [COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]BOX [/COLOR]down at the bottom. Not the arrow.

[MEDIA=imgur]n4vyX5Q[/MEDIA]

3. The box will open and you will have a list of items to choose from. Pick the items you need along with the quantity (the next box over) and click on it. You can also fill free spaces in your boxes with stuff you need or you can swap out items. Quite a nice trainer.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]Make sure you are tabbed out of the game before doing this step. [/B][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#cccccc]The trainer updates your inventory in real time, so you don't need to restart MH World for you to see the changes. I also recommend that you don't try to put items where they're not supposed to go. (i.e - Potions inside the Monster Materials box, and vice versa.) [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#cccccc]As for the bottom area of the trainer, this is resistances. [/COLOR]

[MEDIA=imgur]JXWAD3u[/MEDIA]

Top Row - Defense/Fire/Water

Bottom Row - Lightning/Ice/Dragon

I don't know exactly how these work. I'm guessing they're integer based. Gonna need someone to try them out.

Translation: T0ra on Discord - Thanks a ton man for the translations.

[URL]https://www68.zippyshare.com/v/u0EboCe1/file.html[/URL] - MH World Ax Trainer

Original Source: [URL]http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-5773986-1-1.html[/URL][/QUOTE]

How to Enable BOX!"? I choose category, but nothing show up on bottom area, i can just change quantity by clicking arrows((