SteamWorld Heist [Steam +5]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Slade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Slade »

Here's a new table for the [Link] version of SteamWorld Heist.

Options include:

50,000 Gallons (easily changed)
No Alarm (activate and the countdown stops)
Health (bit iffy on this one. It works, but it took me a while and I'm not convinced it's fool proof)
80 Inventory boxes (easily changed. Pick one up and you get a total of 80 of them)
5,000 XP Per Mission (easily changed. You'll max out within 4 missions. Change the value to 20,000 to max the level in 1 mission)

Enjoy.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Heist.CT
(12.75 KiB) Downloaded 914 times

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: SteamWorld Heist [Steam +5]

Post by krmit »

can you add inf.turn, inf.attacks and no skill cooldown options? table from the old forum has that options, but it not work anymore...

Slade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Slade »

Do you have access to the old trainer / ce table ? I managed to get No Skill Cooldown working, but the others, I'm unsure where to look. What I mean by that is, there has to be some sort of counter to hold the value of the number of attacks and turns you have, but working it out blindly may be beyond me (and my patience). The old table might give me a head start.

Updated table:
Adds - No Skill Cooldown
Attachments
Heist.CT
(15.16 KiB) Downloaded 500 times

Nicobobinus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nicobobinus »

Thank you for the table Slade, I only used the health, no alarm and no skill cooldown options and they work perfectly... except later in the game there are enemies with energy shields. Those shielded enemies are invulnerable until you destroy the smaller enemy that is generating the shield, and unfortunately your health option makes these shield generators invincible ?

The workaround is to keep switching the health option off to destroy the shield generators and then switch it back on again, but that does get a little tedious ?

Anyway, just a little feedback ?

Thanks again for the table ?

asdfen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by asdfen »

thank you

5M0LLD1K-J0HN53N
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 5M0LLD1K-J0HN53N »

Nicobobinus wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:43 am
The workaround is to keep switching the health option off to destroy the shield generators and then switch it back on again, but that does get a little tedious ?
Simply create a hotkey within Cheat Engine e.g. Nunpad 5. That way you don't have to leave the game to activate it. And pressing one button should be convenient enough.