State of Decay 2 - Windows Store (Legit)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
glyth
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glyth »

i miss invisble rom stod:/

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

motofam93
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by motofam93 »

is there a way to spawn items in? essentially like values or something?

darkdex52
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by darkdex52 »

I've updated the old 1.3160.3.4 table with the newer table's (1.3170.6.3) scripts (by JDimensional) Unlimited Health (so it ignores injuries), Unlimited Weight (goes into negatives) and Enclave Influence.

This works for 1.3160.3.4.

senseirain
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by senseirain »

No Need to flame Bruh,. . No Need for Sarcasm Just Answer Yes or No C l e a r l y ~ Ty

Featherine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Featherine »

Hey JDimensional, great work on the table!

Is there any reason the Pointers are not showing up for me? Running legit version of the game with the latest table. I'm only seeing "Player/Group Status", "World/Outpost Effects", "Teleport" and "Inventory Manager".

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="Featherine, post: 49027, member: 836"]Hey JDimensional, great work on the table!

Is there any reason the Pointers are not showing up for me? Running legit version of the game with the latest table. I'm only seeing "Player/Group Status", "World/Outpost Effects", "Teleport" and "Inventory Manager".[/QUOTE]

Activate/Freeze one (or all) of the group it'll show you the script and the ponters

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

Love the table! Teleport doesn't seem to be working yet, it bounces back errors about not being able to function with nil value. Any chance for a super sprint speed code?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="senseirain, post: 49025, member: 6398"]No Need to flame Bruh,. . No Need for Sarcasm Just Answer Yes or No C l e a r l y ~ Ty[/QUOTE]

Stop the spam, your question has been answered twice on the last page. If you continue again, i am just going to ban you instead of a warning.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="Domar, post: 49049, member: 1364"]Love the table! Teleport doesn't seem to be working yet, it bounces back errors about not being able to function with nil value. Any chance for a super sprint speed code?[/QUOTE]

What's not working? Waypoint teleport or saved teleport. I can confirm that both of them is working

spacemousetw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spacemousetw »

Most function I like is teleport. This is a very nice function because the cars too slow, and I really need fast to travel to the point.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="spacemousetw, post: 49062, member: 18099"]Most function I like is teleport. This is a very nice function because the cars too slow, and I really need fast to travel to the point.[/QUOTE]

Well, that's wierd because i am playing it right now and most of the scripts + teleport is working. Looks like it's on your end

Featherine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Featherine »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 49046, member: 1174"]Activate/Freeze one (or all) of the group it'll show you the script and the ponters[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I'm not sure I understood what you said. What "group" are you referring to? The "Player/Group Status" section?

spacemousetw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by spacemousetw »

[QUOTE="Vee_, post: 49064, member: 1174"]Well, that's wierd because i am playing it right now and most of the scripts + teleport is working. Looks like it's on your end[/QUOTE]

Sorry my bad, I may said the wrong mean...my bad english.

I mean I most like the teleport to waypoint, because it really need for me in SOD 2. Most cars in game are really suck and very hard to control and accelerate, and in this big map, I have to run and run very much time just for some little things. So teleport for me in this game is really important.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="Featherine, post: 49066, member: 836"]Sorry, but I'm not sure I understood what you said. What "group" are you referring to? The "Player/Group Status" section?[/QUOTE]

[MEDIA=imgur]C2VSpLz[/MEDIA]
Last edited by Vee_ on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

[QUOTE="spacemousetw, post: 49067, member: 18099"]Sorry my bad, I may said the wrong mean...my bad english.

I mean I most like the teleport to waypoint, because it really need for me in SOD 2. Most cars in game are really suck and very hard to control and accelerate, and in this big map, I have to run and run very much time just for some little things. So teleport for me in this game is really important.[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay.

The script is working. Kindly read the instruction in the table the one that says "| Notes / Info |"