Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia Engine 2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
mflvs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Far Cry 5 [Engine:Dunia 2]

Post by mflvs »

have you tried leaving the screen and coming back

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

CunnyLingus wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:29 pm
Mr BooBoo the skill points option is not working? Any idea? Thank you guys for all your hard work...
I am already looking into it, stay tuned!

qu3L
Cheater
Cheater

Post by qu3L »

Bjørnen wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:05 pm
qu3L wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:54 pm
So uhm, can anyone help me with perks? I found the value and I am editing it. In-game it says the value as well, but when I try to buy something, nothing happens and if I get a new perk point, it resets to the actual value.

I tried freezing etc. Nothing works. Thanks!
Make sure you're editing the correct value. Perk points should be stored as a 4-byte value.

Breaking it down into the simplest steps I can think of:
I started with something like 5, searched for 5. Spent 4 on a skill, leaving me with 1. Searched for 1. Returned about 80 values. Ran around for a little while and most of the values changed on their own. Searched for an unchanged value (because I didn't gain or spend any points, so those most have been incorrect values) and it narrowed the results down to about 11 results that still had a value of 1. Took a chance, changed all 11 results to a value of 10. Checked my perks, successfully had 10 points. Spent 5 of them. Checked my values list for anything that changed to 5. Narrowed it down that way.

There is a value that determines how many points you actually have, and there's a value that shows how many points it displays that you have. Sounds like you edited the value that displays the number. If it won't return any other values, try restarting your computer and give it another shot.
Funny, because that's just what I did as well. I narrowed it down like I always do, when I purchase something, it just shows the animation. I also just tried the trainer, it gave me 999 perk points, but when I spend them, it also just shows the animation but the perk doesn't actually get bought. :?

CunnyLingus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CunnyLingus »

Yes I have tried all options and still no go.

Aminem914
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aminem914 »

Hi guys, i was wondering if any of you succeeded in hacking perks and using them because even with booboos aweseome trainer, perks number increases but i can't spend any on perks .... please help ?

electricstorm221
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by electricstorm221 »

All of it beside perks work for me Thank you very much

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Sunbeam and I are playing co-op. So far so good. No bans yet.

mflvs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mflvs »

Thanks for letting me know :) i have had it in offline mode just to make sure

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

[Remove]

There's three addresses that cover perks. 2 HUD (Display) and 1 that actually changes the value of your perks, instead of the face count (or number you see.)
Last edited by Send on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:51 pm
Regarding perk points: I found the addresses for perks when I had limited access to read/write in my original thread that a bunch of CH and skull-fucked users decided to spam the hell out of. At the moment, you can only change the FACE VALUE (As in, the number you see.) Don't bother with perks until a solution is created or work on it yourself. -- Just do the challenges, which are fun by the way, and you'll have more than enough for a great build. (You'll be using cheats, so who cares?). At least buy the parachute, grappling hook, and any other story necessary perks.
Wrong. I have 999 perks now. There's 3 addresses I found. 2 HUD display values, and the real value. Change all 3. Unlock a perk. EZPZ.

mflvs
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mflvs »

also not thats its related but, try tabbing out of the game for about 1 minute or more (seems to be only fullscreen) when you select male and female and before the game loads the cutscene. it will drop you in johns region with no story missions + weapons ( basically freeroam). might be good for testing stuff

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:57 pm
SendMe127.0.0.1 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:51 pm
Regarding perk points: I found the addresses for perks when I had limited access to read/write in my original thread that a bunch of CH and skull-fucked users decided to spam the hell out of. At the moment, you can only change the FACE VALUE (As in, the number you see.) Don't bother with perks until a solution is created or work on it yourself. -- Just do the challenges, which are fun by the way, and you'll have more than enough for a great build. (You'll be using cheats, so who cares?). At least buy the parachute, grappling hook, and any other story necessary perks.
Wrong. I have 999 perks now. There's 3 addresses I found. 2 HUD display values, and the real value. Change all 3. Unlock a perk. EZPZ.
Okay, maybe I missed something or didn't have access with what limited access I did at the time. (Before the bypass Sun released.) I'll check it out again. Thanks gir!

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

UPDATE 03.28.2018: As expected, the super secret EAC bypass by the idiot SB includes relying on cracked game files from another Ubisoft game plus replacing EAC files that come with FC5, both of which we do not support or condone. We're not game crackers or create trainers that rely on pirated dll and system files. The people at FRF of course have no problem with that as they do it all the time. Our standards are much higher as not only do we not want to put our members in jeopardy but we also make sure that everything we do is above the board. We're not anonymous hackers hiding behind pseudo names that could care less what happens to you, the game you paid for or your system. We will continue looking at the game and trying to come up with a LEGAL, legitimate way of making a trainer. If you want to trust your system and account to people like Sunbeam, then that is absolutely your choice, but you will also be the one to face the consequences of what may or may not be included in these files, what information may or may not be collected by these files and what Ubisoft may do to your account.

These guys are seriously sad.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:08 pm

These guys are seriously sad.
If you were in Discord a moment ago, they banned SunBeam's lifetime CH account for no reason.
Last edited by Send on Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

FeralFaith
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FeralFaith »

i'm all for trashing the ch tools but only when i have 999 skill points! :p