Far Cry 5 Megathread - EAC Bypass & Table Compilation

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
d0nar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Far Cry 5 Megathread (EAC Protected)

Post by d0nar »

any eta for the table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kamidel
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Kamidel »

EAC work around has been made and posted minutes ago. Give it a few for the cheats.

Aylindel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aylindel »

waiting eagerly for the tables . I love you sunbeam

hanswalter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hanswalter »

Thanks for the work from Switzerland.
Need only to know how to make me invincible =:-)

Aylindel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aylindel »

I need money and perks

Wolfwood408
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wolfwood408 »

His instructions are pretty vague. Is this for the steam version? Ubisoft version? I followed them the best I could, but still can't hook CE.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Wolfwood408 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:34 pm
His instructions are pretty vague. Is this for the steam version? Ubisoft version? I followed them the best I could, but still can't hook CE.
Why would it matter which version this is for? I said YOUR FAR CRY 5 FOLDER. There's only one such folder with those files in..

Wolfwood408
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wolfwood408 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:37 pm
Wolfwood408 wrote:
Why would it matter which version this is for? I said YOUR FAR CRY 5 FOLDER. There's only one such folder with those files in..
Alright, cool. Well when I looked at the folder mentioned (in the steam apps I assume), I didn't find any of the files you mentioned to rename. So, I just slapped the files you instructed to place in the proper folders, and got nothing. So maybe you could be a bit more detailed in your instruction? Not trying to be a dick here man, just asking for some help.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Could you kindly tell me how is it that you can run FarCry5.exe if you don't have it in your folder? We have a Discord channel. Hop in and have TeamViewer available so I can follow what you're doing.

Wolfwood408
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wolfwood408 »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:42 pm
^ Could you kindly tell me how is it that you can run FarCry5.exe if you don't have it in your folder? We have a Discord channel. Hop in and have TeamViewer available so I can follow what you're doing.
Could you just please tell me the file path? Could probably figure it out myself then.

jehodonjohn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jehodonjohn »

Wolfwood408 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:40 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Wolfwood408 wrote:
Alright, cool. Well when I looked at the folder mentioned (in the steam apps I assume), I didn't find any of the files you mentioned to rename. So, I just slapped the files you instructed to place in the proper folders, and got nothing. So maybe you could be a bit more detailed in your instruction? Not trying to be a dick here man, just asking for some help.
Go into to the Far Cry 5 folder. My folder is located here "D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FarCry5". For easier finding via Steam just right click on Far Cry 5 in your library and click properties, then click local files and then click browse local files. Probably the easiest way to find the game folder on Steam. In there is a "bin" folder. In the "bin" folder is also the EasyAntiCheat folder. Place the files there according to SunBeam's instructions. I made a backup of my whole Far Cry 5 folder just in case the game get's updated and the exploit patched. I understand why you misunderstood his instructions but i solved it by just going into the Far Cry 5 root folder and searching for the .dll files he mentioned that's how i figured it out.

OttersGonnaOtt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by OttersGonnaOtt »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:42 pm
Discord should have screen sharing baked into it as of now. Except for needing remote control, there shouldn't be a need for TeamViewer. I could be wrong however and this feature may be regional or something.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Sure, join in. I'll watch.

Wolfwood408
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wolfwood408 »

jehodonjohn wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:50 pm
Wolfwood408 wrote:
Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:40 pm
SunBeam wrote:

Go into to the Far Cry 5 folder. My folder is located here "D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\FarCry5". For easier finding via Steam just right click on Far Cry 5 in your library and click properties, then click local files and then click browse local files. Probably the easiest way to find the game folder on Steam. In there is a "bin" folder. In the "bin" folder is also the EasyAntiCheat folder. Place the files there according to SunBeam's instructions. I made a backup of my whole Far Cry 5 folder just in case the game get's updated and the exploit patched. I understand why you misunderstood his instructions but i solved it by just going into the Far Cry 5 root folder and searching for the .dll files he mentioned that's how i figured it out.
Thank you for the proper instructions. I appreciate it. Thank you sunbeam for working on this.

red_hare_x
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by red_hare_x »

Wolfwood408 wrote:
How hard can this be hmm...

Step 1

If you are missing files OR WANT TO RESET SO YOU CAN GO ONLINE

Step 2

Step 3