Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom (Steam)

Post by Darkedone02 »

*deleted double post*

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mordaki987
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mordaki987 »

any way we could get just a straight inventory editor the shop editor is a bit difficult to figure out for me. nevermind i've figured out the whole shop thing but how do i find the item i've bought in my inventory once i've purchased it from the merchant. exampe changed the first item in the shop list after buying one then changed the item id ect to chief consuls coat bought the chief consuls coat from merchant not finding it in either items or my inventory did i do something wrong?
Last edited by mordaki987 on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

onizukaftw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by onizukaftw »

whoa, leave for a day and 6 pages and new revisions. awesome.

Inzanity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Inzanity »

I tested hero healing modifier in every possible way and can confirm it doest work. I looked at my hp, at the displayed heal value and at the hp after getting healed. I set the modifier to 0.1 (so 10%,very noticeable difference) and it makes 0 difference. If it shows 50 in game, you get healed by 50. Using items recover their Standart value too. (sore herb is 300 eg.)

Picking up orbs is unchanged and other sources easily healed me for their normal amounts (390+ from some spell or so, don't know the source)

So it definitely needs a a look. Right now healing is way too Op in the game and the main factor why it's so easy. Even if you set enemy damage really high, the amount of healing in this game is insane. Herbs are cheap, little dudes spam it, monster drop healing, pots etc drop healing... Healing spells... It needs to go down...

Please fix it asap!

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Can someone please explain me how to use the "Infinite Item Usage or Set Minimum Item Amount On Use"?

Whren I'm in battle, trying to heal, the item gets consumed even if I set the value to 0 or 1.

What am I doing wrong?

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

So is there any skirmish battle cheats in the table yet ? I haven't got any time to see what's in the latest table

Also have you updated character stats editor ?

Hapticarc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hapticarc »

How to use the item cheat code?

i couldn't understand how it works

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Zozinhu wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:00 pm
Can someone please explain me how to use the "Infinite Item Usage or Set Minimum Item Amount On Use"?

Whren I'm in battle, trying to heal, the item gets consumed even if I set the value to 0 or 1.

What am I doing wrong?
I guess there's an issue with using items in battle. When I was testing, I set minimum amount to 10 and it actually didn't consume them one you were victorious in battle. I can try looking at making something better later today.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Inzanity wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:28 pm
I tested hero healing modifier in every possible way and can confirm it doest work. I looked at my hp, at the displayed heal value and at the hp after getting healed. I set the modifier to 0.1 (so 10%,very noticeable difference) and it makes 0 difference. If it shows 50 in game, you get healed by 50. Using items recover their Standart value too. (sore herb is 300 eg.)

Picking up orbs is unchanged and other sources easily healed me for their normal amounts (390+ from some spell or so, don't know the source)

So it definitely needs a a look. Right now healing is way too Op in the game and the main factor why it's so easy. Even if you set enemy damage really high, the amount of healing in this game is insane. Herbs are cheap, little dudes spam it, monster drop healing, pots etc drop healing... Healing spells... It needs to go down...

Please fix it asap!
It is probably using some other code to do healing. I can try taking a look, but my time today is probably limited. It won't be done ASAP.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Okay, I've updated the Shop Override with some options to Buy All Items if some want to use that. It does require you to throw away things afterwards, but enjoy it nonetheless. You can also buy all consumables or materials if you want.

My time today may be limited. Other options may have to wait.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Hapticarc wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:24 pm
How to use the item cheat code?

i couldn't understand how it works
With the update, you can either choose an item you want and buy anything to get that one item or use ONE of the Buy All type options to get everything it says when you buy an item or leave it default of no buy all turned on and nothing selected to override and you buy the item the shop normally sells. Enjoy!

Knsei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Knsei »

I only signed up to thank you for your efforts. It's nice of you to take the time to make the game more entertaining.

Cruxiaer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cruxiaer »

I'm sorry but I can't seem to get the shop thing to work. Is there a specific shop NPC I should use the script with? The script scans all variables correctly and other features work as intended except the buy all or specific item from Shop.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

Cruxiaer wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:42 pm
I'm sorry but I can't seem to get the shop thing to work. Is there a specific shop NPC I should use the script with? The script scans all variables correctly and other features work as intended except the buy all or specific item from Shop.
Are you buying something first?

I've always just used the General shop in the Kingdom, though I doubt it makes a difference.

Cruxiaer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cruxiaer »

HylianZ wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:46 pm
Cruxiaer wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:42 pm
Are you buying something first?

I've always just used the General shop in the Kingdom, though I doubt it makes a difference.
Yep I did. So what I do is I enable Shop Override script, walk up to NPC bought 1 soreaway. Pointer updates and proceed to enable Override Item ID and buys the same item but I get soreaway instead of the item I want. Buy All seems to work fine tho.

EDIT Sorry, it was working the whole time. My bad!
Last edited by Cruxiaer on Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.