Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Lukacross
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Lukacross »

you use the pupper to go back in time, you keep all items and outfits (so noctis and the group still had their crown gear) but you dont keep the beard. and iggy is healed.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

g.a.u
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by g.a.u »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:21 pm
Just FYI to anyone trying to cheat the Armiger and Armiger Unleashed: DON'T!

As I suspected, its not just a matter of 'getting the item'.... the game giving you the item is just part of it, there are a number of flags triggered that we do not see. Trying to buy the Armiger weapons will give you the item, but it will also destroy your progression. It bugs out and will not continue normally.

Armiger Unleashed is a post game item, it will not work in the normal game, only in 'past' Lucis. Naturally there is absolutely no way to get the item normally in the normal timeline as you only get the Sword of the Father after you clear Chapter 13... at that point you are completely locked into the story flow and when you emerge, it is in the World of Ruin.

As much as I wanted to have all 13 Armiger weapons from Chapter 1... This just isn't possible without destroying your normal progression. This is the one thing you cannot cheat unless we can work out which progression flags are toggled.
What about new game + since you keep all your royal arms ?

StrifeLeonhart
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by StrifeLeonhart »

1st, Let me say Hi to all of you.

2nd, Thank god you guys doing this amazing work.

3rd, I always been wandering around these forums for a way to CHEAT the heck out of any game I play, ain't nobody got time for normal play(at least for me).

Now the only two things I'm trying to speed up leveling are:

Chocobos (read here it's based on time, so I don't know how to find the value for this one)

and

Skills: Fishing, Survival, Cooking and Photography

Of course I have tried to find the values for the Skills myself since cooking levels up the fastest so it's the easiest to find(I think), and no matter what I try with the values I find, it still changes nothing.

So any clues or suggestions would be most welcome.

Jchane22
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jchane22 »

Jchane22 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:52 pm
Are you enabling the scripts in the Title Menu?
[/quote]

No I am not. Should I?

Jchane22
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jchane22 »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:35 am
KS212 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:44 pm
The thing is, weapon and accessory structures are much larger than regular items. Items just have an ID and quantity, but weapons a accessories have a structure size of 374 bytes per wea/acc (items only have 8 per item). There is no easy way to make these as they all have to be written manually. I've even been getting lazy with the current ones! I'm curious though, what exactly did you change on the ps4 to switch the effects for wea/acc. Just the IDs?
Jchane22 wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:52 pm
No I did not. Should I?

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

Kroco wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:54 pm
hi, can anyonyone please share saves with me? coz seems like mine is broken, i am on chapter 3 and still have no offroad type and i have no whistle (chokobo rent quest done)
For the sake of completeness, you did check the other tab of commands in game? The whistle/command isn't in with your normal usable battle items. When you're holding Right Trigger or whatever it is on your end, you have to hit right or left over to a new menu to get to a new menu with the whistle to summon the chocobos.

Also, they changed the offroad vehicle a bit I think. You don't get it automatically, I think you have to complete Cindy's quest chain. So if you've gotten her everything she's asked for, then there might be an issue, but it doesn't come automatically like it did in one of the other versions.

Overloaded_Wolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Overloaded_Wolf »

So... I have some knowledge of memory addresses and assembly, does anyone know of any resources that could help me understand how to use cheat engine to write my own scripts and find the addresses and static set them and such?

CVagts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CVagts »

How far into the game do I have to get in order to not instantly crash when applying any cheat? I'm on chapter 2 now and still getting immediate crashes using the 10x EXP multiplier cheat and even stuff like the AP/Gil pointers. I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Koshiko »

Kroco wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:00 am
and as of offroad type, as i read, it's should be unlocked on chapter 3 when all map being unlocked to travel
They changed that, actually. Before the Royal content, it unlocked at the start of chapter 3 automatically by talking to Cindy. Now, you have to do her quests to upgrade the Regalia. After you finish The Ever Valorous Regalia, there will be a blueprint that appears on a crate at the entrance to the garage. When you examine it, Cindy gives you a quest to find tires for her type D mod.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

After updating the table (from squall) a little bit ago and I'm back to getting crashes, only cheat I'm using (right now) is tech experience multiplier, and it crashes as soon as I use a technique attack. I loaded the table and toggled the cheat on at the main menu.

I don't know if that cheat was changed, or I'm doing something different, but I had managed to play with it before.

contributenothing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by contributenothing »

Can I request a script that enables point-warping at all times?

Pretty damn annoying having the ability to teleport but only being allowed to use it in combat

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

Guys,pls help,i missed the way to get the item to upgrade the regalia to type F,i did all the missions before beat the game,i get all the 3 key items but the quest to upgrade the regalia dont appear to me,and i beat the game,it has any way to unlock by cheat?

UP
or someone that already have regalia type F,can you pls share your save?

Canes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Canes »

I'm done adding effects to accessories.

I added auto evade effect to Carbon Bangle and it worked, and even saved after load / restart game :D
Green mark is effect ID of Auto Evade, the others are none.
---
After some testing, effects put on Red mark are not working.
Last edited by Canes on Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Jchane22 wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:45 am
Yes.
CVagts wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:08 am
Sauce wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:55 am
I'll look into this. It was working last time I tested it, but haven't used it in a while.
Artorikus wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:01 am
contributenothing wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:06 am
I'll look into both your requests.
Canes wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:34 am
Damn, you're right.. The one effect I tested this with doesn't work. Tried to apply the nixperience band effect to other accessories, wouldn't carry over. I'll add the pointer to main table.

batsydanger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by batsydanger »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:30 pm
batsydanger wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:57 pm
Working on a fix. This might be too dangerous to have in the table..
Rangi wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:41 pm
Different calculations for MP. I knew this would happen, I just haven't gotten the ring yet.
Hmm, not sure if it's only me or not. But, everytimes I click on the View Completed Beastary Option and get in the menu and click on "View Beastary". The game crashes :shock: