z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jazo79
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Jazo79 »

Hi all, I have a bug with Jaheira after the battle she left the squad and in the camp on the command with her to return to the yard nothing happens.

Is it possible to join her in the squad forcibly without dialogs?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

plmanith17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by plmanith17 »

wasd1234 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:45 pm
I know the cheat table already has a lot of those, but I don't want to accidentally add something that I might not need, break my game and have to start over. If there is a way to add only the dialogue Tags, Flags, or anything else, which would affect/give more dialogue options. Preferably a one time thing, get them all, and they stay on the save, without having to enable them every time I reopen the game.
My modified table on page 462 should have most of the important tags

wasd1234
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wasd1234 »

plmanith17 wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 2:27 pm
wasd1234 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:45 pm
I know the cheat table already has a lot of those, but I don't want to accidentally add something that I might not need, break my game and have to start over. If there is a way to add only the dialogue Tags, Flags, or anything else, which would affect/give more dialogue options. Preferably a one time thing, get them all, and they stay on the save, without having to enable them every time I reopen the game.
My modified table on page 462 should have most of the important tags
I will check it out. Thank you, both for answering, and the time you put into organizing it.

JackofGames
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JackofGames »

Is it possible to set your character's level back to Level 1 even after leveling up to level 12 using this cheat engine? Also, thank you for the table.

GayHibiscus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GayHibiscus »

Has anyone else had issues with CTDs lately while using cheat engine for things like spell slots?

I'm using the most recent cheat table (download/file.php?id=58726) and both my game and CE 7.5 are up to date. Game runs fine, I can battle for a turn and the game just crashes unexpectedly. This isn't a hardware issue, my PC runs other games completely fine with no issue.