Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by notAlig »

LordLilaPause wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:59 pm
Mhh .. yeah that can it be. But that timer decrease to zero is that waht we want xD
I know, I know, I want it too lol.
It would've stopped me from spending SV coins just to see if there were more than 4 Base Digs.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lomani
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lomani »

Nobody know for the bandana ? plz guys :D

LordLilaPause
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LordLilaPause »

Maybe someone finds a way =D

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

Lomani wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:56 pm
Nobody know for the bandana ? plz guys :D
Editing the Bandanna, or rather the accessories overall is rather easy if you follow MBRKING's or my guides and use the ids from previous pages in the thread, however it seems to be impossible to get them to remain after you restart the game.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

notAlig wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:31 pm
LordLilaPause wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:10 pm
But how the "Digger Timer = 0" works? I activated it, but idk what then. I want to continue the waves without waiting. And sure, in the SinglePlayer!
"Digger Timer = 0" doesnt refer to the timers between the waves I believe.
It refers to the timers of the waves themselves. Eg you activate Digger Timer = 0, and then the wave instantly ends.
The timer between waves for Base Digs is somewhat server sided I believe, hence why the game throws server errors when you try to speed it up
the way digger timer works in SP is when you start a dig turn the cheat on and then once the wave starts (timer starts counting down) turn the cheat off and boom presto dig is instantly completed.

Deimos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deimos »

Any luck with no base building limits?

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

Grainvon wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:39 am
Image like my broken slingshots?
So, how do I add guns, armors & ammo to the inventory?

vhannroy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vhannroy »

WarStalkeR wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:29 am
Grainvon wrote:
When you are to lazy to read ANY of the thread and look like an ass....

ESheppard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ESheppard »

I have a very minor contribution to make. In addition to the weapon Perk IDs found by others, I have also found these:

EE E3 64 C5 - Weak Point Instinct Lv.2
B1 5D 76 DB - Weak Point Instinct Lv.3
4D CD EE 46 - Draw Speed Up (Bows)

Having said that, I need some help, if anyone has figured this out yet.

When editing perks on weapons, no matter what I try they seem to revert after changing maps (if equipped) or after restarting the game (if stored). I have even tried the solution someone suggested - editing the perks on the broken item and then crafting the weapon. The broken item stays forevermore with the changed set of perks, even after restarts or finding new instances of that broken item with the perk configuration that was edited. However; the crafted item from the broken item reverts to the original set of perks. Is this somehow being enforced server-side? Or is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for your help.

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

vhannroy wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:48 am
WarStalkeR wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:29 am
Grainvon wrote:
When you are to lazy to read ANY of the thread and look like an ass....
Well, I found for gear (armors): viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6093&start=375#p34765

But yet to find for weapons and ammo. Or do they use same principle as for armors?

silkaas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by silkaas »

First, I want to thank everyone who's contributed to the tables and other stuff, specially MBRKiNG's videos have been great for a noob like me so thank you for that.

In regards to the weapons and armor perks, I've noticed that each weapon and armor type has a set amount of variants. If you've opened enough boxes you'll notice you end up with identical pieces of gear, and that's why. For example, legendary and epic chest armor can roll defense lvl 1+ammo efficiency+arrow efficiency. It seems that there is no real RNG involved aside from the specific defense, damage and weight values since those seem to roll from specific brackets that you can see before crafting those items. Again, there might be around 5 or 6 variants for each piece of gear and that's it. Even if you opened a million boxes it seems you'd end up with the same gear simply because that's all the game has to offer. Having said that, I have no idea if it would be possible to edit such a thing and create new perk combinations since I have zero experience and knowledge with CE, programming, etc. but if this info is of any of use to anyone, then all the better.

Volgin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Volgin »

As of right now, it doesn't seem possible to add weapons or armor. What you have to do is craft something or repair a broken item you received from a weapons/gear case, then search its hex value. Once all the values pop up with that hex, select them all and change them to whatever hex of the item you want. Then in the menu, it should be there. If you want a specific epic or legendary, it would be best for you to do the case trick to get all purple or gold cases, since the perks stay the same (and while you could change existing perks, I doubt you could add any). Once you have the piece of gear, strengthen it once or add a mod to it (even unlocking a perk), and it'll save. I still have the epic Geist, the Sickle, and the Bullhorn SG saved each time I log in.

As far as accessories go, being that you can't just add gear out of nowhere and existing accessories can't be visibly changed (only text will change), the only way to get an accessory you don't have is to take the helmet you have on or one you don't care about, search its hex, highlight and change all its values to the accessory you want, and done. It'll keep the perks but the armor bonus will be gone. If you go into the co-op menu after doing it, your helmet will actually get deleted, or so it seemed with me. I had the Gray Fox mask on and it worked for single player, but I went co-op with a friend and not only did the mask go away, but the helmet I used was gone. There's no way to mod an accessory with color or strength, so it can't save like other gear.

On a side note, if you're like me and tried to craft the Advanced Weapons Workstation, but kept getting the uh-uh pings, just build something (anything), pick it up with the + tool, search its hex, highlight all the values that pop up, and change them all to the workstation. Move your cursor and the name will change and it will require the squares to craft, but will still look like whatever building you made. This method will need to be repeated each time you get on.

I have a question though. I haven't seen an id for the Brennan LRS-46 field manual and the generic firearms epic field manual does not work for strengthening it. Anyone have that ID? It is not on page 8 with the other IDs.

Lomani
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lomani »

Ensioc wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:41 pm
LordLilaPause wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:45 am
Did somebody tested the SV Coins? I tried it but always the turns back to that you real have.
They are server sided, it has already been discussed: they cannot be edited.
However, Base Digs timers can be skipped with speedhack and Support Defender can be added to your inventory; functionalities that normally require SV coins.
What the id of support defender plz ?

WarStalkeR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WarStalkeR »

Volgin wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:05 pm
As of right now, it doesn't seem possible to add weapons or armor. What you have to do is craft something or repair a broken item you received from a weapons/gear case, then search its hex value. Once all the values pop up with that hex, select them all and change them to whatever hex of the item you want. Then in the menu, it should be there. If you want a specific epic or legendary, it would be best for you to do the case trick to get all purple or gold cases, since the perks stay the same (and while you could change existing perks, I doubt you could add any). Once you have the piece of gear, strengthen it once or add a mod to it (even unlocking a perk), and it'll save. I still have the epic Geist, the Sickle, and the Bullhorn SG saved each time I log in.
So... In other words, I should do it like this:
1) Craft new or Repair broken weapon or armor.
2) Find HEX of crafted/repaired weapon or armor.
3) Change HEX of crafted/repaired weapon or armor to HEX of weapon or armor I want.
4) (Optionally) change perks' HEX of weapon or armor.
5) Strengthen it once - it will get saved and always will be present with same perks.
Correct?

What about ammo? How do I add new ammo? In exactly same way as materials? Or do I need to use another way?

Kega2k7
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kega2k7 »

Yes, you can add ammo the same way. Discard 1 once you add it so it will force that update/save.

Edit: Anyone know the correct ID for RPA arrows?