Ghost of Tsushima

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Sevael
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Ghost of Tsushima

Post by Sevael »

Sultanhoaxe wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 6:06 pm
menu Classes cannot open
Make sure the Player script is not activated, then try the Classes script again. If it still doesn't work, restart the game and try again.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sultanhoaxe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sultanhoaxe »

Sevael wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 6:12 pm
Sultanhoaxe wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 6:06 pm
menu Classes cannot open
Make sure the Player script is not activated, then try the Classes script again. If it still doesn't work, restart the game and try again.
ahh that work after unactivated player scripts

and I want to ask, does the item editor menu section property 1 value and property 2 value only change the visuals in the game?

Destinate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Destinate »

Sevael wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:55 am
@Destinate, I hope you don't mind but I updated your table to add in the additional Legends resources from krustytoe's post and to fill in the dropdown boxes for the Legends item editor. I also added a few additional stats.

Completing the dropdowns was a ton of work, but I was doing it for myself anyway. Please feel free to use any of it for your table.

Edit: Added support for cursed items in the editor and added unlock classes and class XP to the Legends section. I had to duplicate Destinate's "Player" script down in the Legends section (renamed to "Classes") to get the pointer variable working for class unlocks and XP. If anyone knows a better way of doing this so that it doesn't conflict with the Player script if used simultaneously, please let me know.
Thank you for finding them. They are all around the same memory region, I didn't have another class unlock and don't have a cursed item yet so I couldn't find the rest of the stuff for the legend mode. I added it to the table.

As for the legend XP you don't need a separate script for it. They are part of the resource memory region.

Sultanhoaxe wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 6:19 pm

and I want to ask, does the item editor menu section property 1 value and property 2 value only change the visuals in the game?
They aren't visual as I stated in the first post. If you exceed the cap it will only use the cap.
For example, the melee damage max is 12%. If you put it 99999%, the bonus you will get in the game is only 12%. If you want higher stats then it better to change it in player->stats instead of the item itself since they have a check for the cap.

sumakelenzi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by sumakelenzi »

Thank you so much for the update! Now i can save my stats and dont have to do it all over again.

TheGrouse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheGrouse »

Hi all!
I was just wondering which stat to change or if anyone has a script for ghost stance gauge maxed? By that I mean it is always charged and ready to go. I know some trainers do it but I'd much rather have everything in one tab. I tried the reduce kill # and put 7 (meaning no kill needed to charge stance) but it didnt work.

arch_raz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by arch_raz »

is it possible to have the teleport to waypoint activated but not work when we are doing missions?
Sometimes it keeps me teleporting to the same place over and over

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

TheGrouse wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:29 pm
Hi all!
I was just wondering which stat to change or if anyone has a script for ghost stance gauge maxed? By that I mean it is always charged and ready to go. I know some trainers do it but I'd much rather have everything in one tab. I tried the reduce kill # and put 7 (meaning no kill needed to charge stance) but it didnt work.
put it at 6 instead for one kill charge

either way have this:
ghost mode charge.CT
(837 Bytes) Downloaded 103 times

TheGrouse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheGrouse »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:59 pm
TheGrouse wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 10:29 pm
Hi all!
put it at 6 instead for one kill charge

either way have this:
ghost mode charge.CT
I appreciate this so much! Thank you :)

Do you have any useful links so I can learn to do this myself in the future?

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

Destinate wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 12:31 am

Features
  • Player
    • Save/Load Stats to File
    • Health
    • Max Health
    • Show Outline/Hearing
    • Resolve
    • Exp
    • Total Technique Point Earned
    • Current Stance Progress
    • Unlock Special (Skill/Charm/Special stuff. Some charms only change stats and don't have a special effect then you will have to change it in the player stats instead)
    • Stats (Additional player stats. This isn't complete because too many stats)
    • Location (Current player location)
    • Teleport to waypoint/marker (Enable it then put down a waypoint on the map then close the map then you will teleport there. You can keep this enabled all the time.)
    • Scripts
      • No Detection (Made by impushingp)
      • Unlock All (Temporary so it won't affect save game)
      • Unlock All Cosmetic (Permanent)
  • Game Resource
    • Game Time (This is just visual for me)
    • Arrow
    • Dart
    • Throwable
    • Wood
    • Metal
    • Cloth
    • Goods
  • World
    • Time
  • Legend Mode
    • Gear Resource
    • Resource
    • Item Editor (Hover an item to load that item's stats. Exceeding the stat max value will have no effect. To see the stat max value, go to the item modification and you will see it. You can see if the stat has an impact or not by looking at the Player->Stats)

All the stats with a percentage label are a multipliers please refrain from putting in a huge value for those stats.

How to use it?
Set the value then freeze the value.
For example, if you want god mode then freeze the health.
If you want more damage then change the damage stats and freeze it.
Everything in the stats category will not be saved in your savegame. So you don't have to worry about breaking your saved file.

Credits
@impushingp/@killerkrok555 - found some more stats and load/save stats
@cfemen - helped out with unlock all
@Sevael - found some more properties for legend mode

I do not take requests.

If you want auto block, auto parry, free cam, or give gear then check out @cfemen table viewtopic.php?p=353086#p353086
Sorry just want clarification regarding the fog of war increase, does it mean increase it to clearing the map? im trying to clear the map legit this way

EDIT: yup its all good, it does clearing the map using the fog of war + discovery

Sultanhoaxe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sultanhoaxe »

Destinate wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 8:12 pm
Sevael wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 9:55 am
@Destinate, I hope you don't mind but I updated your table to add in the additional Legends resources from krustytoe's post and to fill in the dropdown boxes for the Legends item editor. I also added a few additional stats.

Completing the dropdowns was a ton of work, but I was doing it for myself anyway. Please feel free to use any of it for your table.

Edit: Added support for cursed items in the editor and added unlock classes and class XP to the Legends section. I had to duplicate Destinate's "Player" script down in the Legends section (renamed to "Classes") to get the pointer variable working for class unlocks and XP. If anyone knows a better way of doing this so that it doesn't conflict with the Player script if used simultaneously, please let me know.
Thank you for finding them. They are all around the same memory region, I didn't have another class unlock and don't have a cursed item yet so I couldn't find the rest of the stuff for the legend mode. I added it to the table.

As for the legend XP you don't need a separate script for it. They are part of the resource memory region.

Sultanhoaxe wrote:
Fri May 24, 2024 6:19 pm

if I change it from the player menu, will the stat be permanent or not... earlier I tried changing the stat from the player menu and playing a match in a rival, after that the stat returned to normal as before the edit
They aren't visual as I stated in the first post. If you exceed the cap it will only use the cap.
For example, the melee damage max is 12%. If you put it 99999%, the bonus you will get in the game is only 12%. If you want higher stats then it better to change it in player->stats instead of the item itself since they have a check for the cap.

Destinate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Destinate »

Sultanhoaxe wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 5:24 am

if I change it from the player menu, will the stat be permanent or not... earlier I tried changing the stat from the player menu and playing a match in a rival, after that the stat returned to normal as before the edit
Like I said player->stats aren't permanent but they work in the game. You just have to set the value and then freeze it. As of now, that's the only solution if you want it to work in the game. There might be a way to remove the cap restriction but then you still have to constantly keep that script active.

jomoroon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jomoroon »

anyone know if there is a script to enable sarugami armor effects?

fionajason
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fionajason »

cool, is there a script for attack speed for the swords?

fireundubh
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fireundubh »

Destinate wrote:
Teleport to waypoint/marker (Enable it then put down a waypoint on the map then close the map then you will teleport there. You can keep this enabled all the time.)
If you keep this enabled in a liberation zone, you will teleport to objectives or, more commonly, the waypoint location when you attack.

If you keep this enabled when talking to an NPC about a special armor quest, after the cinematic, you will warp to the location of that quest but you won't be able to move because you haven't finished the dialogue. You will need to restart at the last checkpoint to continue the dialogue.

It's a super useful option, but I think a hotkey to trigger the teleport would be safer.

Destinate
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Destinate »

fireundubh wrote:
Sat May 25, 2024 7:27 pm
Destinate wrote:
Teleport to waypoint/marker (Enable it then put down a waypoint on the map then close the map then you will teleport there. You can keep this enabled all the time.)
If you keep this enabled in a liberation zone, you will teleport to objectives or, more commonly, the waypoint location when you attack.

If you keep this enabled when talking to an NPC about a special armor quest, after the cinematic, you will warp to the location of that quest but you won't be able to move because you haven't finished the dialogue. You will need to restart at the last checkpoint to continue the dialogue.

It's a super useful option, but I think a hotkey to trigger the teleport would be safer.
Just make the hotkey yourself in CE. It's part of CE features.