Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+116]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle Hundred Heroes [+116]

Post by DrummerIX »

CaptainEpix wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 8:39 pm
Also having trouble with Add Additional Character. I'm on CE 7.5, table version 15, most recent Eiyuden version on Game Pass. Other things work (I have not tested exhaustively, but I've confirmed CE is working at all) but despite many attempts and some experimenting I cannot get Aleior to also join when I recruit someone, I didn't realize Marisa would get locked out of my party before the true point of no return.

Anybody have any idea what could be wrong? I've got all three trainer ticks enabled and I've tried various combinations of adminsitrator mode, enabling CE on the title menu, etc.
It enables for me on Gamepass. Are you saying it enables, but just doesn't work on Gamepass?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CaptainEpix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CaptainEpix »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 10:34 pm
CaptainEpix wrote:
Sun May 19, 2024 8:39 pm
Also having trouble with Add Additional Character. I'm on CE 7.5, table version 15, most recent Eiyuden version on Game Pass. Other things work (I have not tested exhaustively, but I've confirmed CE is working at all) but despite many attempts and some experimenting I cannot get Aleior to also join when I recruit someone, I didn't realize Marisa would get locked out of my party before the true point of no return.

Anybody have any idea what could be wrong? I've got all three trainer ticks enabled and I've tried various combinations of adminsitrator mode, enabling CE on the title menu, etc.
It enables for me on Gamepass. Are you saying it enables, but just doesn't work on Gamepass?
Yeah. It enables fine, and some of the things (e.g. always able to Form Party at Save Points) work totally fine, and CE is definitely seeing the game data. But for whatever reason even with Add Additional Character on and the party member chosen and both things checked, it isn't firing. I even tried with a few other characters just to see if it was related to Aleior specifically somehow, but still no go. The one thing I haven't tried is trying with a different recruitable character to see if for some reason the one I'm recruiting to try to trigger it (Durlan) matters somehow, but the other characters I have to recruit are much more labor-intensive than him..

fadhlikun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fadhlikun »

thanks for all this cheat , is there easy catch fish cheat?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

CaptainEpix wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 1:36 am
Yeah. It enables fine, and some of the things (e.g. always able to Form Party at Save Points) work totally fine, and CE is definitely seeing the game data. But for whatever reason even with Add Additional Character on and the party member chosen and both things checked, it isn't firing. I even tried with a few other characters just to see if it was related to Aleior specifically somehow, but still no go. The one thing I haven't tried is trying with a different recruitable character to see if for some reason the one I'm recruiting to try to trigger it (Durlan) matters somehow, but the other characters I have to recruit are much more labor-intensive than him..
The cheat doesn't give visual indication that it works, but you should be able to see the member in your party list if they are a battle or support character. Non-Battle or Support Characters still work, but it's kind of hard to tell I think.

Are you saying they don't appear in your list when you try to check after recruiting a character?

CaptainEpix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CaptainEpix »

DrummerIX wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 3:54 am
CaptainEpix wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 1:36 am
The cheat doesn't give visual indication that it works, but you should be able to see the member in your party list if they are a battle or support character. Non-Battle or Support Characters still work, but it's kind of hard to tell I think.

Are you saying they don't appear in your list when you try to check after recruiting a character?
I finally got it to work! I had been just going back and checking Form Party at the save point and he had not been appearing in my list, but this time (after a full reboot) I went all the way to Ymir and he was there. It might have been the reboot, it might have been changing zones, I don't know. But at least I got it working!

RescottRoyt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RescottRoyt »

So, I used the rare item in shops option to purchase the star cross'd lovers script in Ardinale to get around save scumming or waiting for it to appear. Accidentally bought 2 of them. Not sure if having 2 is the reason Clarke won't join me or not but he tells me I have the script but not the play he's looking for. Is there any way to remove one or both from my inventory so I can try again? I did end up save scumming to see if I'm able to purchase more than 1, or if 1 is the limit. The item did disappear from the shop after buying 1 copy.

MadCabbit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MadCabbit »

The Baqua Gain code causes the game to hang when trying to upgrade weapons at the blacksmith.

armyraven04
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by armyraven04 »

Can you fix Make All Recruited Units Have At Least Same EXP/Level As Nowa code?
Why support members also got EXP? Nell, Janquis, Euma, etc?
Please only members that can battle. Thanks.

amira123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by amira123 »

thanks for the cheat table

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

EDIT 15.5:

I updated the table for the patch released today (June 4th, 2024). I think I have things working again, but please let me know if I missed something. It's hard to test everything since it's has so many options. :)

Harikajo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Harikajo »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2024 3:29 am
EDIT 15.5:

I updated the table for the patch released today (June 4th, 2024). I think I have things working again, but please let me know if I missed something. It's hard to test everything since it's has so many options. :)
Thanks for new table.
But i think few options still doesn`t work. Like make all heroes exp and weapons same as Nowa's and unlock all runes.

wolfreon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wolfreon »

"Make All Guild Dispatch Mission Only 1 Minute Per Run" no longer works.

lsq86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lsq86 »

no new updates ?

arrow2733
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by arrow2733 »

Is there a way to go back to old patch version? Either way thank you Drummer!

lsq86
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lsq86 »

Darn i guess this was to much for 1 person , still most of them dont work :(