Homeworld 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Homeworld 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by SunBeam »

Kindly DO NOT POST this table on other forums/communities (e.g.: Nexus, OCD, 3DM forums). Much like you prefer those places, I prefer FRF and I have created this exclusively for this community. If you want to spread the news and let others enjoy all of this, help them, etc. then please link them to this post on FRF instead. Thank you for respecting my choice!

Lastly, since this has been a continuous nuisance: I DO NOT ALLOW TRANSLATING MY TABLES TO ANY LANGUAGE AND SOME RANDOM GUY POSTING THEM FOR OTHERS WHO DON'T KNOW ENGLISH. My mother tongue isn't English, but I learned it anyway. If I could do it, so can you.

I DO NOT ALLOW ANY OF MY TABLES POSTED ON 3DM FORUMS. Why? Simple. Because the Chinese users have the habit of taking tables from FRF, translating them to Chinese and posting them there WITHOUT EXPLICITLY ASKING FOR PERMISSION. They say the people don't know how to read English, but the outcome is simple: the poster gets all the praise, including donations for translating other people's work T_T The original author is therefore a thing of the past, as the focus becomes the Chinese wording, rather than what they are using from the table. Remember the translator did not create the options in the table! So no, one more time, from now on till forever: YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST ANY OF MY TABLES, IN ANY FORM OR SHAPE, ON 3DM FORUMS. It's high time I've addressed this because it seems the mentality there is toxic, knows no shame or gives any respect to table makers.

Game Name: Homeworld 3
Game Vendor: Steam
Game Version: Build ID 14333539
Game Process: Homeworld3.exe

[ 15 May 24 - Hit #1 ]

This post contains a DLL file (dxgi.dll) [1] and a CT file (the cheat table) [2].

THE CHEAT TABLE NEEDS THE DLL TO WORK!

Details on how to use each and the features are listed below. Please take your time and READ through it all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ 1 ] The proxy DLL will automatically perform several UE4-internal tasks when the game is initialized:
  • Hooks UGameViewportClient::SetupInitialLocalPlayer to construct the Console UObject, member of GameViewportClient. You may then use Tilde (~) key to open up the console.

To change the key:
    • Open dxgi.ini BEFORE starting the game.
    • Change the key to one of the accepted names you see listed there.
    • No, you cannot change the key while the game is running.
  • Exposes several important UObjects: LocalPlayer, GameVieweportClient, Console, PlayerController, CheatManager, Pawn. These are then used directly in the cheat table in any of the various scripts.
  • Makes sure RavenCheatManager is always constructed.
  • Makes any command you run in the console -IF THE COMMAND EXISTS- not return "Command not recognized". It basically hooks CallFunctionByNameWithArguments and sets the UFUNC_Exec flag (OR 0x200) for anything running through this internal function.
  • Patches the RavenCheatManager Ubergraph to skip checking if IsPackagedForDistribution.
How to use:

Extract dxgi.dll and dxgi.ini to your \Homeworld 3\Homeworld3\Binaries\Win64 game folder:
  • Example for Steam: G:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Homeworld 3\Homeworld3\Binaries\Win64
  • If you do not know where you game folder is and will come back here to post "it doesn't work", then open your Steam client, right-click the game > Manage > Browse local files. Then go into 'Homeworld3' folder, then into 'Binaries' folder and lastly, into 'Win64' folder
Console commands are listed in the 2nd post: viewtopic.php?p=352740#p352740.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ 2 ] The CT (cheat table) contains the following features:

[[< to determine if this game really needs a cheat table >]]

How to use:
  • Make sure you have Cheat Engine 7.5 installed.
  • Extract Homeworld.CT from the ZIP archive.
  • If you don't see file extensions:
    Open File Explorer; if you do not have an icon for this in the task bar; click Start, click Windows System, and then File Explorer.
    Click the View tab in File Explorer
    Click the box next to File name extensions to see file extensions
    Click the box next to Hidden items to see hidden files
  • Double-click the CT and Cheat Engine should open.

If not, then run Cheat Engine > File > Open File and select the CT.
    Or run CE and drag-and-drop the CT over the empty/blank GUI of CE.
  • Activate the [ Initialize ] script and it will ask you to let it attempt opening the game process. Click Yes.

If you have opened the Homeworld3.exe process manually (File > Open Process > select last Homeworld3.exe process in the list > Open), then the script will run without a prompt.
  • *If the script does not activate/get enabled, then right-click it and post a picture of the error you see there in your message.
  • You can now use the features available in the table.

Homeworld3_Mod_Tool.zip
password: sunbeam
(100.35 KiB) Downloaded 448 times

Best regards,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Homeworld 3 [Engine:Unreal 4.27.2]

Post by SunBeam »

Console commands:

Common Unreal Engine commands:

slomo [float]
Slows down, accelerates or sets game speed back to normal, depending on the supplied value. (e.g.: slomo 0.5; slomo 1; slomo 1.5)

toggledebugcamera
This will detach current camera from the player (in reality, it changes controller to the newly created camera UObject) letting you fly around and explore the area. In normal games where you control a Player entity, you can use this combined with teleport command to your player to the location where the camera is pointing. But here, you control a fleet of ships and the Player is actually a Commander (you who commands the fleet).

Homeworld 3 commands:

cheat killcommander [id]
Will kill the Commander identified by the id (e.g.: cheat killcommander 0 - will kill you). When that happens, the mothership and all fleet are destroyed/will vanish from the battlefield. Internally, it runs:

Function RavenSimulation.SimOrderFactory:MakeCommanderLeaveOrder
(
  • arg_1 = IntProperty CommanderID
  • arg_2 = IntProperty hostCommanderId
  • arg_3 = BoolProperty bRelinquishShipsToHost
)

cheat spawn [ship] [count]
Will spawn a number of ships by given name and count (e.g.: cheat spawn destroyer01 1). The ship will be spawned at the camera position, meaning you will see inside the ship. Scroll down to zoom out and exit the ship. Then look around for it in the scenery. It's there alright. Or just use keys to select all fighting-capable ships (Ctrl + Caps Lock keys I think).

Some ship names to use (don't think it's all of them):
battlecruiser01
battlecruiser02
carrier01
destroyer01
destroyer02
fighter01
fighter02
fighter03
frigate01
frigate02
frigate03
frigate04
frigate05
mothership01
probe01
resourcecontroller01
frigate06

Here's me having spawned a Destroyer in the first mission :D

cheat damage [id]
Will damage the selected ship by [id] percent amount (e.g.: select a ship, then cheat damage 10 to subtract 10% points from its hull/health).

cheat destroy [id]
Will destroy all ships belonging to Commander with specified [id] (e.g.: cheat destroy 0 will destroy all your ships).

cheat resources [units]
Will give you the [units] specified amount (e.g.: cheat resources 1000 gives you 1000 RUs).

cheat godmode [id]
Will make invulnerable the Mothership owned by the Commander with [id] (e.g.: cheat godmode 0 will make your Mothership invulnerable; not sure yet about the rest of the fleet). Internally, it runs TiirUtilities::MakeMotherShipInvulnerable.

cheat skipnis
Will dilate game time to 200% (I think), speeding it up. Normally, you can go between 0% and 100% with P key, but can't speed it up further than that. To reset this speed, press P to pause game, then P again to reset speed to 100%. (P.S.: NIS = Non-Interactive Sequence)

cheat camera
Haven't checked yet what it does.

cheat completemission
You can guess what it does. Might need args, don't want to test it now, as I wanna play the story properly.

cheat research
Unlocks all research features. No, you cannot unlock some. Not my command, don't ask for adjustments.

cheat missioncompletedata [levelname] [difficulty]
I believe this would adjust the mission statistics for you o_O. Haven't tested it, don't know the args.

cheat resetallgameactivities
No idea on this one.

cheat unlocktrophy [object Id] [progress]
This works only on PS5 and unlocks trophies. Haven't tested it.

cheat nextbeat
I assume goes to next mission, completing the current one. Haven't tested it.

cheat beatlist
No idea, haven't tested it.

Please note that I tested out these commands to find out how they work. As such, I am not the creator of these commands and you should not ask "what does X command do?" because it's not my game. Blackbird Interactive - ask them ;)

And really don't ask me how to spawn some ship with custom stats T_T...

Also, do note that the developers might remove them in future game updates, so.. if there aren't any other reasons they wouldn't work (like fucking up simple instructions), then yes, the reason they won't work anymore is because they got removed.

Best regards,
Sun

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Damn nice work!. Is the game fun? didn't think this was your type of game.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

STN wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 10:57 pm
I love Homeworld to death. It is "fun", yes, story driven space RTS game ;) Quite nice, I recommend all the old ones as well.

EDIT: OK, so there is a DEBUG MENU :)

You can do some limited stuff, but still useful for spawning shitz.. like entire fleet :D

Fullcodes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Fullcodes »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 11:05 pm
STN wrote:
I love Homeworld to death. It is "fun", yes, story driven space RTS game ;) Quite nice, I recommend all the old ones as well.

You can do some limited stuff, but still useful for spawning shitz.. like entire fleet :D
amazing job, it took me a long time to learn how to play, and failed at last

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Thanks a lot for this, while i am at the end end of the campaign i was hoping to find a way to have morrrr ships :mrgreen:

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

And about the game yes its very good, they somehow managed to keep the homeworld vibe that the previous games had, which in on itself is already a big win, i was very worried they would do something bad.
The game is also even more beautiful than previous games, the sounds and music are very good, there is some hit and miss regarding combat, readability of battles and "ease of use" of the HUD (i dont remember the word), but outside of that its fine. And performance is also not perfect, sometimes it works fine sometimes it doesnt but this can be fixed.
I have only tried the campaign so far, cant wait to try other game modes, and cant wait to see what modders do with this game as it has mod support from day ouane.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue May 14, 2024 11:05 pm
STN wrote:

What is the command for the debug menu ? I tried toggledebugmenu copying the debug camera command you have shown but it doesnt work ( i also tried everything i could think of lol)
Same question regarding the spawning of corvette ships and turrets too ? I also tried everything i could think and none worked.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It's not in the dll/table. And yeah, finished the game too. Kinda annoying playing on hard with the Titan warping everywhere :D But heh, "cheat spawn destroyer02 20" did the trick to cover all its teleport points, lol :D Yeah, you should watch the Extras > story of Homeworld. The narrative is mad nice, they managed to piece everything historically: Deserts of Kharak > HW1 > HW2 > start of HW3.

Okichobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Okichobi »

Hmm, any chance you've found a way to nonsense the XP for Wargames? It's a neat mode but I don't feel like 500000 matches to unlock ships.