Crab Champions V1778

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Solenya
Cheater
Cheater

Crab Champions V1778

Post by Solenya »

A comprehensive cheat table for CRAB CHAMPIONS with hundreds of customisations!
Shout out to BabyGroot for putting in a lot of work since I used a small portion to make this table.

- No Damage.
- Infinite Ammo.
- Edit Keys
- Edit Crystals
- Unlimited Totem Use After Breaking.
- Unlimited Key Totem Use (In the Lobby).
- Equip Any Skin (Does not unlock but can be equipped when it is active).
- Modify MODS and Perks.
- Modify Weapons! Ever wanted to try dual wielding rocket launchers? Now you can!
- Modify player movement.
- And much much more.

- Mod slots under UPGRADES can be set higher than the default maximum of 24. The extra mods will be kept although the UI cannot display them. However I have not tested the upper limit and doing so could make your game crash.

- Activate "Equip Any Skin" and you are able to equip locked skins. Note this does not permanently unlock them.

- Activating "Take No Damage" will prevent you from taking damage (including spiked chests and shrines) but the game still registers enemy hits on you and will not count the island as flawless. Make sure to set "Is Invulnerable" to 1 to keep it flawless.

- Items with **DO NOT SET to 0** will break that function of the game if set to 0. Set to something low like 0.01.

- Have fun with all of the customizable values when it comes to movement and weapons. Just note that some values will not change until equipping that gun after the changes are made. Eg. "Dual Wield" can be set to 1 but won't be updated until re-equipping that weapon.

Dual wielding rocket launchers with infinite ammo and increased fire rate! Oh and homing scale set to 1 so you can't miss of course :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Crab Champions EA V1778 V4.1.CT
(433.29 KiB) Downloaded 3457 times
Crab Champions EA V1778 V4.CT
(417.39 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
Crab Champions EA V1778 V3.CT
(77.14 KiB) Downloaded 93 times
Crab Champions EA V1778 V2.CT
(30.86 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
Crab Champions EA V1778.CT
(27.49 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
Last edited by Solenya on Mon May 01, 2023 8:05 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Cas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crab Champions V1778

Post by Cas »

Solenya wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:29 pm
A basic cheat table for Crab Champions.
- No Damage. Note: When No Damage is active, if you are hit, the island will not count as flawless.
- Infinite Ammo.
- Keys (finds the address to edit keys after inventory has been opened while active).
- Crystals (finds the address to edit crystals after inventory has been opened while active).
- Unlimited Totem Use After Breaking
- Unlimited Key Totem Use (In the Lobby)
Nice work but please don't use clickbait-y titles. If everyone did it, forum would look messy.

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

The health1 is not defined anywhere so max HP etc wont fill in addresses for me. :) Merged this table with my own from BabyGroot and is a pretty complete one. Thanks a lot!!

Solenya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Solenya »

It might be a bug with cheat engine with regards to health1. I added the script for it as a child under the "Activate to Enable Functionality script." It is supposed to be activated along with that script for ease of use but I have noticed cheat engine has some bugs related to this feature. So if anyone has issues with it just turn off Always Hide children under group config when right clicking on "Activate to Enable Functionality" to make sure its Activating and deactivating correctly.

Cissa90
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Cissa90 »

Updated the table to v1801 (Beta build).
Includes table from BabyGroot as well. Kudos to all the creators.
Attachments
CrabChampions-Win64-Shipping.CT
BETA BUILD EA - v1801
(1.39 MiB) Downloaded 690 times

C0nfig84
Cheater
Cheater

Post by C0nfig84 »

Can you pls update to V1830

Thanks in advance :)

forgamingx570
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by forgamingx570 »

helo OP, can you update the table to the latest version? thank you very much for your work

NeilGlory
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NeilGlory »

Thank you so much for the Unlock All Cosmetics cheat, and for the Unlimited Totem cheat. These two options work even for the older v1751 version of the game which is a relief. Even so it's still impossible to get 20 legendary weapon mods in one run, I can only get 12 legendary weapon mods, and then it stops giving me any other new ones no matter how many times I reroll, so yeah I'm done wasting my time with that, since it's obviously 100% scammed. Also I can't figure out how to use the Island Reward Rarity, it crashes my game if I change value there.

Leunsel
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Leunsel »

NeilGlory wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 8:42 pm
Thank you so much for the Unlock All Cosmetics cheat, and for the Unlimited Totem cheat. These two options work even for the older v1751 version of the game which is a relief. Even so it's still impossible to get 20 legendary weapon mods in one run, I can only get 12 legendary weapon mods, and then it stops giving me any other new ones no matter how many times I reroll, so yeah I'm done wasting my time with that, since it's obviously 100% scammed. Also I can't figure out how to use the Island Reward Rarity, it crashes my game if I change value there.
The table is outdated.