HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
s4boi
Cheater
Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by s4boi »

Fahrenheit wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:16 pm
-- snip --
Heres ZoDD's Instant mission complete cheat without bug hives and bot bases
All credits for the code goes to ZoDDeL and insane FE community, I've just used his instructions on how to edit it.

1. Right click on his "instant complete all missions + bug hives / bot bases" cheat in his Cheat Table.
2. Select Copy, then Paste it. You should now have another copy of the same cheat.
2a. Rename one of those to "instant complete all missions"
3. Right Click on the script that you want to edit and select "Change Script"
4. A new Window will open with cheat's code in it.
5. Select ALL content in that window and delete it.
6. Select ALL content from the "code" below and paste it in that window.
7. Click OK.
8. On main Cheat Engine window select File > Save.

If you did everything right you should now have cheat table with two "Instant complete" options, one, original, with hives and bases and one without.
Spoiler
{ Game : helldivers2.exe
Version:
Date : 2024-04-05
Author : ZoDDeL

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(missionA,game.dll,45 8B 8A D8 87 00 00 48 8D 8F 1C 01 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(missionA_newmem,$1000)

label(missionA_code)
label(missionA_return)

missionA_newmem:
mov [r10+000087D8],#1

missionA_code:
mov r9d,[r10+000087D8]
lea rcx,[rdi+0000011C]
jmp missionA_return

missionA:
jmp far missionA_newmem
missionA_return:

aobscanmodule(missionB,game.dll,41 8B 87 F8 87 00 00 83 E8 02 83 F8 01 8B 83 54 0A 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(missionB_newmem,$1000)

label(missionB_code)
label(missionB_return)

missionB_newmem:
mov [r15+000087F8],#2

missionB_code:
mov eax,[r15+000087F8]
sub eax,02
cmp eax,01
mov eax,[rbx+00000A54]
jmp missionB_return

missionB:
jmp far missionB_newmem
nop 5
missionB_return:

[DISABLE]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Fahrenheit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fahrenheit »

s4boi wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 9:27 am
-- snip --
Thank you for taking the time!

After testing, side objectives such as Stalker nests, SEAF artillery, Radars and the like still appear to be accounted for, so the XP gain seems unchanged (and thus still massive at lvl 9 :( ). It's a shame there's no way to tweak the game so that mission objectives (both primary and secondary) give a flat 0 XP, that would have been so much better :ph34r: . But at least this table provides a way to farm stuff fast, so I guess that's a huge plus.

Kudos to both you and Zoddel for the hard work! :wub:

Ignis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ignis »

s4boi wrote:
Fahrenheit wrote:
-- snip --
All credits for the code goes to ZoDDeL and insane FE community, I've just used his instructions on how to edit it.
Just out of curiosity but is there a benefit or reason to use this over the regular one? Seems counter Intuitive when the entire point of the cheat in the first place is to quickly complete the missions to farm medals and stuff.

subyero8891
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by subyero8891 »

Banri wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:05 am
My favorite table by far atm is my custom one, I erged several tables together for a friend and I. Image.
hey bud, i would appreaciate if you would share the CE list. thanks!

Vicelopa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vicelopa »

s4boi wrote:
-- snip --
Tested. Second objectives still count as completed.
Tried to delete "mission B" lines as well, second objectives still available but cant complete main objectives.
tested on blitz bug mission lvl 9, destroyed all outpost and cant call extraction.
I guess for main objectives need both lines.
Ignis wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:42 pm

Just out of curiosity but is there a benefit or reason to use this over the regular one? Seems counter Intuitive when the entire point of the cheat in the first place is to quickly complete the missions to farm medals and stuff.
you dont need to complete second objectives to farm medal.

Fahrenheit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fahrenheit »

Ignis wrote:
Medals are awarded for mission completion. On the other hand, objectives award XP and money. XP is totally useless past level 20 as you don't unlock anything with it other than titles, plus it makes you easily flagged as a cheater if you're already lvl 150 while most regular players (even those who were already at lvl 50) are around 60. I wonder why the devs decided to increase the level cap, might be a hidden trick to flag cheaters. As for money, you can't hold more than 50k credits at maximum, which is easily reached.

Hence the "request" to be able to complete missions without getting a) undeserved, and b) suspicious XP, just the precious Medals which you need in industrial amounts to unlock all the stuff. So yes, if someone was able to remove XP from missions while keeping the Completed status, I'd 100% use that table exclusively.

Spagheddo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spagheddo »

Hey im new in this Forum can Someone Help me cheating Samples or IS IT fixes?

Day7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Day7 »

Spagheddo wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:01 pm
As far as I've personally seen.. medals, credits and samples are all server side now, so while you can edit the number... after missions it seems to remove it all

and if you make the number of samples higher than in the map itself, it will negate the whole mission as if it was never done

HustleSF
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HustleSF »

Day7 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:16 pm
Spagheddo wrote:
As far as I've personally seen.. medals, credits and samples are all server side now, so while you can edit the number... after missions it seems to remove it all

and if you make the number of samples higher than in the map itself, it will negate the whole mission as if it was never done
Not entirely true, anything over 100 samples total and the mission will not count and no rewards will be given. But 100 or less on any difficulty still works. Also, a while back I think it was gir that commented on it being possible to edit the probability of a stack of medals, super credits etc being a higher number, for example you will sometimes find stacks of 100 super credits in game, and it was suggested that the multiplier for this is clientside and can be changed to always give the higher amount, though I haven't seen anyone else confirm this.

ironman69
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ironman69 »

s4boi wrote:
Fahrenheit wrote:
-- snip --

1. Right click on his "instant complete all missions + bug hives / bot bases" cheat in his Cheat Table.
2. Select Copy, then Paste it. You should now have another copy of the same cheat.
2a. Rename one of those to "instant complete all missions"
3. Right Click on the script that you want to edit and select "Change Script"
4. A new Window will open with cheat's code in it.
5. Select ALL content in that window and delete it.
6. Select ALL content from the "code" below and paste it in that window.
7. Click OK.
8. On main Cheat Engine window select File > Save.

If you did everything right you should now have cheat table with two "Instant complete" options, one, original, with hives and bases and one without.
Spoiler
{ Game : helldivers2.exe
Version:
Date : 2024-04-05
Author : ZoDDeL

This script does blah blah blah
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(missionA,game.dll,45 8B 8A D8 87 00 00 48 8D 8F 1C 01 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(missionA_newmem,$1000)

label(missionA_code)
label(missionA_return)

missionA_newmem:
mov [r10+000087D8],#1

missionA_code:
mov r9d,[r10+000087D8]
lea rcx,[rdi+0000011C]
jmp missionA_return

missionA:
jmp far missionA_newmem
missionA_return:

aobscanmodule(missionB,game.dll,41 8B 87 F8 87 00 00 83 E8 02 83 F8 01 8B 83 54 0A 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(missionB_newmem,$1000)

label(missionB_code)
label(missionB_return)

missionB_newmem:
mov [r15+000087F8],#2

missionB_code:
mov eax,[r15+000087F8]
sub eax,02
cmp eax,01
mov eax,[rbx+00000A54]
jmp missionB_return

missionB:
jmp far missionB_newmem
nop 5
missionB_return:

[DISABLE]
this works. thank you zoDD!!! kindly include infinite jetpacks please

Day7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Day7 »

HustleSF wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:23 pm
Day7 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:16 pm
Spagheddo wrote:
Not entirely true, anything over 100 samples total and the mission will not count and no rewards will be given. But 100 or less on any difficulty still works. Also, a while back I think it was gir that commented on it being possible to edit the probability of a stack of medals, super credits etc being a higher number, for example you will sometimes find stacks of 100 super credits in game, and it was suggested that the multiplier for this is clientside and can be changed to always give the higher amount, though I haven't seen anyone else confirm this.
I see, well I will take that into consideration for future replies
It would definitely be an interesting variable to tap into, if only for the sake of warbonds themselves

Catalin.Andrey98
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Catalin.Andrey98 »

Fahrenheit wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:50 pm
Ignis wrote:
Medals are awarded for mission completion. On the other hand, objectives award XP and money. XP is totally useless past level 20 as you don't unlock anything with it other than titles, plus it makes you easily flagged as a cheater if you're already lvl 150 while most regular players (even those who were already at lvl 50) are around 60. I wonder why the devs decided to increase the level cap, might be a hidden trick to flag cheaters. As for money, you can't hold more than 50k credits at maximum, which is easily reached.

Hence the "request" to be able to complete missions without getting a) undeserved, and b) suspicious XP, just the precious Medals which you need in industrial amounts to unlock all the stuff. So yes, if someone was able to remove XP from missions while keeping the Completed status, I'd 100% use that table exclusively.
There were people who had level 97 - 99 6 days ago and a guy who had level 130 4 days ago and they were not cheating because if you cheat you dont put your picture with your level on reddit so yeah, but of course the guy who had level 130 he already had 402 hours in the game so, if you let your pc open for a few days on HellDivers and you get to have 450-470 hours than you can get level 150 without getting flagged as a cheater there were people who had level 50 and after new level cap had level 126 and 390 something hours so by now some people have level 150 and they were not cheaters, after the new cap i got level 87 and i have just 250 hours and we didnt have instant complete mission by that time so yeah
im not arguing with anyone im just saying that the idea is that if you have enough hours played you can cheat and get level 150 without being flagged as a cheater

FroRaut
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FroRaut »

Catalin.Andrey98 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:56 pm
Fahrenheit wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:50 pm
Ignis wrote:

There were people who had level 97 - 99 6 days ago and a guy who had level 130 4 days ago and they were not cheating because if you cheat you dont put your picture with your level on reddit so yeah, but of course the guy who had level 130 he already had 402 hours in the game so, if you let your pc open for a few days on HellDivers and you get to have 450-470 hours than you can get level 150 without getting flagged as a cheater there were people who had level 50 and after new level cap had level 126 and 390 something hours so by now some people have level 150 and they were not cheaters, after the new cap i got level 87 and i have just 250 hours and we didnt have instant complete mission by that time so yeah
im not arguing with anyone im just saying that the idea is that if you have enough hours played you can cheat and get level 150 without being flagged as a cheater
The most stupid thing I read in my whole life lmao

Catalin.Andrey98
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Catalin.Andrey98 »

FroRaut wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:40 pm
Why is that ?

And tbh if they wanted to ban the hackers they could do that very easly, they could search for all level 9 the missions that were finished in under 3-4 min and they would find all the people that used instant mission complete or to search who got more than 2200xp in a single mission for the people who use CH cheat, but from what i've seen the mod from helldivers 2 literally said that they dont care, not in those exact words but there was a video on X with a guy who joined a random mission and there were 3 gays in that group and the guy who joined was the forth and this guy joined and spawned the 2 cars that there is in the game but nobody can use them yet because they are locked and then he just left the game and one of the guys was recording the game and the mod from HellDivers 2 saw that video and he said that its good that there are people out htere that want to make the game more fun for other people or something like that...

Fahrenheit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fahrenheit »

Catalin.Andrey98 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:45 pm
FroRaut wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:40 pm
Why is that ?
Yeah, why is that exactly? What makes you so embarrasingly condescendent? There are people here who use Zodd's God Mode yet want enemies to be able to deal damage, so asking for NOT receiving XP seems just as legitimate of a request.