HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Blasphemous
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Blasphemous »

s4boi wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:47 am
Blasphemous wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 2:42 am
Does any one of you crash after a mission when using the tables?
Occasional crash here and there in solo, nothing unusual.
However in co-op even without table it feels like every second-third mission crashes at the score screen.
I get the rewards tho too.
Thanks for the reply. I was able to replicate the crash explicitly. It seems that the game crashes after a mission when you open the super store. But I can open the super store before doing my first mission after loading CE.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

0utrage7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 0utrage7 »

does anyone has instant completion table?

itskwan66
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by itskwan66 »

0utrage7 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:34 am
Zod's sig has a link, look through the thread.

Catalin.Andrey98
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Catalin.Andrey98 »

s4boi wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:27 pm
Catalin.Andrey98 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:46 pm
-snip-
Its better that you use Zodd's Super damage script.
The one that you have posted is an old script that was sudo super damage- It doesnt boost the damage of the weapons, rather it reduces health of the mobs to 0. It doesnt bypass any type of armor too.

Zodd's is actually super damage script, it boosts weapon damage so it ignores all types of armors.
yeah, but no offense to Zodd or anyone eles, actually thank you for all the hard work he have done with his table

i use a table made by myself that is a combination of a lot of diffrent tables and i actually want to keep it as legit as possible, like i have inf health and other things that are not legit and can be spoted by other players in a sec, but i have a few things like stims where the stims are always blocked at 1, like i spawn with 4 or 6 and when i use them its normal but it cant go lower then 1 and with grenades is the same and with ammo its the same and with no reload i try to make it the same that the ammo to be stuck at 1 bullet in the chamber and yeah i just moved the super damage script from Zodd's table to mine, but i use it just on single player, if i use it on multiplayer and i shoot 1 bullet in a bile titan and he dies it kinda sus, so thats why i try to keep some of them legit and hard to notice if you actually pay attention on what your team-mates are doing

and if you tell me that i could change it myself to be more legit, i would but i dont actually know the default settings that were before, because i know how to change the damage and the penetration and all the damage in that script, i'm new to all this things, i dont actualy know to to create a script, but i'm preaty good to understand it onece it was created and to edit what i already know :))

and also with my table i actually dont need to do anything, i just need to start the game, open the CE, link the CE to the game, activate the functions and close the CE and i never get the anti-cheat error and i dont have game.dll in it
Spoiler

NotAFedBoy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotAFedBoy »

Catalin.Andrey98 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:35 am

yeah, but no offense to Zodd or anyone eles, actually thank you for all the hard work he have done with his table

i use a table made by myself that is a combination of a lot of diffrent tables and i actually want to keep it as legit as possible, like i have inf health and other things that are not legit and can be spoted by other players in a sec, but i have a few things like stims where the stims are always blocked at 1, like i spawn with 4 or 6 and when i use them its normal but it cant go lower then 1 and with grenades is the same and with ammo its the same and with no reload i try to make it the same that the ammo to be stuck at 1 bullet in the chamber and yeah i just moved the super damage script from Zodd's table to mine, but i use it just on single player, if i use it on multiplayer and i shoot 1 bullet in a bile titan and he dies it kinda sus, so thats why i try to keep some of them legit and hard to notice if you actually pay attention on what your team-mates are doing

and if you tell me that i could change it myself to be more legit, i would but i dont actually know the default settings that were before, because i know how to change the damage and the penetration and all the damage in that script, i'm new to all this things, i dont actualy know to to create a script, but i'm preaty good to understand it onece it was created and to edit what i already know :))

and also with my table i actually dont need to do anything, i just need to start the game, open the CE, link the CE to the game, activate the functions and close the CE and i never get the anti-cheat error and i dont have game.dll in it
Spoiler
Could you share a copy of that CT im also running a custom compiled CT using all the various working tables but yours is so much more organized lol

LiuEnder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LiuEnder »

So,is there any way to edit the money,super credits and medal?

Catalin.Andrey98
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Catalin.Andrey98 »

LiuEnder wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:38 pm
From what we know the money, super credits and medals are server based and can not be changed

but with the tables that we have so far you can farm them preaty easly

LiuEnder
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LiuEnder »

Catalin.Andrey98 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:57 pm
LiuEnder wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:38 pm
From what we know the money, super credits and medals are server based and can not be changed

but with the tables that we have so far you can farm them preaty easly
thank you.I was thinking about edit the amount we get in the mission might help.but as it was server based,this would not work

IndigoHotel87
Cheater
Cheater

Post by IndigoHotel87 »

I'm curious how the stratagem swapper cheats work, since the unlocker hexcode didn't unlock everything, and now seems borked since they added some stratagems.

tzwvcy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tzwvcy »

Is there any way to get more experience ?

s4boi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by s4boi »

tzwvcy wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:26 pm
You mean as cheat experience gains? No. You have to grind it trough the missions.
With ZoDD's latest CE its actually quite easy to quickly finish the mission and move on to next.

And as much as i know experience is only related to player levels and new titles, you don't really get anything meaningful out of it.
Last edited by s4boi on Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ignis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ignis »

tzwvcy wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:26 pm
CE Tables, no. Not as far as I have been keeping track anyways, like someone said earlier, ZoDDeL's Table has options to instantly complete Eradicate/Evacuate Defense missions,

HustleSF
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HustleSF »

itskwan66 wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:31 am
0utrage7 wrote:
His table is great, but doesn't contain an auto-complete missions script like 0utrage7 is asking about. It does contain scripts to speed up Multi-kill and Rescue missions.

itskwan66
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by itskwan66 »

HustleSF wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:19 am
itskwan66 wrote:
0utrage7 wrote:
His table is great, but doesn't contain an auto-complete missions script like 0utrage7 is asking about. It does contain scripts to speed up Multi-kill and Rescue missions.
AFAIK the only tables with the Instant Mission Complete scripts are SqaudZ's menu on UC(updated but not approved at time of posting) and the paid trainer from CH.

apollox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by apollox »

itskwan66 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:38 am
HustleSF wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:19 am
itskwan66 wrote:

AFAIK the only tables with the Instant Mission Complete scripts are SqaudZ's menu on UC(updated but not approved at time of posting) and the paid trainer from CH.
there is actually a provider that just released a auto mission complete but you gotta pay for the cheat