Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
hasegawahatsu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Horizon Forbidden West [Engine:Decima]

Post by hasegawahatsu »

naisu wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:58 pm
Rodomisprime wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:47 pm
Thanks so so much for this. Would be awesome to be able to add coils. You only get one of the unique per playthrough
Well if you don't feel like waiting, SunBeam has already given you all the tools to execute the Arena dupe glitch yourself.
which dupe glitch

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

naisu wrote:
Rodomisprime wrote:
Thanks so so much for this. Would be awesome to be able to add coils. You only get one of the unique per playthrough
Well if you don't feel like waiting, SunBeam has already given you all the tools to execute the Arena dupe glitch yourself.
Yes, an option to change its stats would be nice as well.
Last edited by jonaaa on Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

7zW9S5s6
Cheater
Cheater

Post by 7zW9S5s6 »

hasegawahatsu wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:47 pm
naisu wrote:
Rodomisprime wrote:
which dupe glitch
Horizon Forbidden West Arena coil dupe glitch search in youtube and boom there you have it

Momber
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Momber »

naisu wrote:
Or you can use Tuuuup!'s table ITT to directly edit the quantity of coils and weaves without going back to the Arena and jumping around like an idiot at all. Also works for Burning Shores stuff (including Brimshine), I just tried.
Last edited by Momber on Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

MSoniSama wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:41 pm
Edit: Considering your previous update posts, I thought you were also looking into Inventory Editor of sorts? Have you dropped the idea or is it not yet viable enough for the public table??
I am looking, just want to play the damn game. So it's gonna be intermittent from here on, given a lot of time is consumed with real life work...

You will be able to list out all the inventory with each InventoryItemResouce and use that information to Add the same item by resource and quantity. So no more fucking around with other actions, like duping :P

Here's some proof of concept:

In next release. Now let me play... :P

romilius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by romilius »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:34 pm
That's awesome. Is there even the slightest hope for coils/weave stats adding/editing in future releases?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

romilius wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:34 am
That's awesome. Is there even the slightest hope for coils/weave stats adding/editing in future releases?
Not sure, if time permits.

If I remember correctly from HZD, there is capping. So you can't set whatever value you want to the various stats, game will shrink it down to whatever's the max (it does some calculus for that part). I think 200% was the max in HZD. I don't know what the intention is here, but maybe you could explain and I can tell you if doable, what are the side effects, etc.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:39 am
romilius wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:34 am
Not sure, if time permits.

If I remember correctly from HZD, there is capping. So you can't set whatever value you want to the various stats, game will shrink it down to whatever's the max (it does some calculus for that part). I think 200% was the max in HZD. I don't know what the intention is here, but maybe you could explain and I can tell you if doable, what are the side effects, etc.
150% was the max but capped like you said, you could also use 7 slots (for stats) instead of 3, i think what he wants is something similar to HZD, you could change the stat type (Handling, Damage, etc...) and the % boost, i don't think it's necessary to add or spawn coils since you can 'dupe' with glitches or any other ways, i guess just changing the stat and its % boost should be enough (or just the % boost).

I remember you even made a tutorial back in HZD days about how to copy stats from other coils, etc.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

jonaaa wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:50 am
I remember you even made a tutorial back in HZD days about how to copy stats from other coils, etc.
The game Inventory management framework has changed in the sequel (a lot of it has been reworked). So it's not a matter of finding the same requisites like in HZD, it's a matter of re-writing everything based on the new layout and I'm still studying it... If you thought it's IDENTICAL to HZD and "why is it taking him so long?", then that's why: it's not identical to HZD. And nah, it won't work in the same fashion like it did in HZD (tutorials and all).

Pain101
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Pain101 »

Thank you for the table SunBeam.
So after trying everything and following the instruction " For this script to have any effect on your weapon, you need to have Triple Notch skill purchased -or- Weapon : Infinite Size Clip script active!" I can not get weapon burst to work without using infinite size clip, even with the skill purchased.
I was hoping to just use that script without using infinite size clip script. Any chance you can take a look at it again? if not, thank you either way.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Pain101 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:50 am
I mentioned Triple Notch because I thought that one is supposed to allow you shoot x3 burst as if "Weapon : Infinite Size Clip" script was on. Now I got the skill to realize it's actually depending on Stamina bar and checking a max of 3. I'll see what I can find.

EDIT: OK, sorted it out:
  • Open "Weapon : Set Burst Size To 20" script (right-click it > Change script).
  • Head to line 32, click at the end of it and hit Enter so a new line is created.
  • Paste this on the line you're now on, line 33:

Code: Select all

writeInteger( GrenadeEjectorResource + 0x140, 1 )

Should look like this:

• Click OK and re-run the script (tick to disable it; tick again to enable it).
Your weapon should now fire a burst of 20 projectiles, even if "Weapon : Infinite Size Clip" is off. Note that you won't see your ammo decrease by 20 on each shot, but will fire 20 projectiles.

On the hindsight, Infinite Ammo can also be achieved by setting this: writeInteger( GrenadeEjectorResource + 0x13C, 0 ). That is GrenadeEjectorResource->mAmmoToConsume property. Setting it to 0 makes it so you fire a projectile, but subtraction won't consume from clip/ammo :D At the same time, setting it to 20 will make it so you fire 1 projectile, but consume 20 from clip/ammo. Where I'm leading with this: if your OCD is too strong still, then add this on a new line (line 34, after hitting Enter on line 33) in the script -> writeInteger( GrenadeEjectorResource + 0x13C, 20 ). That way you now have burst size of 20 and consumption of 20.

Note that I've tested everything with the Hunter Bow, not sure how others will react.

Unfortunately, I won't do anything more for this, sorry. It'll have to do.

--

In the meantime, I was able to give myself XP (as if I made a Wildlife Kill):

With custom messages too :D :D :D Amount can be customized as well. Here's to fast leveling up via gaining fake XP! :)

BR,
Sun

tampy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tampy »

Sunbeam can you please make a infinite or buff multiplier from consuming food? 3 minutes is too short lol. It's the perfect non-op cheat..

Galerian
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Galerian »

tampy wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:56 am
There is "Food Duration" passive boost in the Trapper skill tree, it increases food buff length to 7.5 mins

MSoniSama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MSoniSama »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:34 pm
In next release. Now let me play... :P
Of course of course enjoy the game, was just curious about it cuz there was no info on it in the updated op. And looking forward to it.

Kurei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kurei »

Momber wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:33 pm
Or you can use Tuuuup!'s table ITT to directly edit the quantity of coils and weaves without going back to the Arena and jumping around like an idiot at all. Also works for Burning Shores stuff (including Brimshine), I just tried.
I can edit the quantity of the coils and weave using Tuuuup's table but i can no longer equip any of them after changing. How did you make it work? Perhaps i'm missing something?