River Town Factory

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ilikestuff
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: River Town Factory

Post by ilikestuff »

I used Fitgirl's repack which says
Buggy TENOKE crack replaced with a Goldberg one
Game version: v1.0.1.0207.1 (Release)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KraftCrafterMcCrafty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KraftCrafterMcCrafty »

ilikestuff wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 3:14 am
I used Fitgirl's repack which says
Buggy TENOKE crack replaced with a Goldberg one
Game version: v1.0.1.0207.1 (Release)
So, the issue is not with the table. It's one of those "Gonna need an update every update" tables. It's got a lot of shuffling of code involved that all the EXEs change. I got it on Steam and did a comparison to Tenoke. That table was probably for a few versions ago on the official branch; not the release branch that Fitgirl used. If you want to use the table, well; you're outta luck. It's definitely not universal; sorry to say. IFaGameMaker is the worst engine I've ever toyed with. It's like Unity swallowed RPGMaker VX then had a GODOT mint to swallow it down under a JAVA whiskey. It's not impossible to hack with cheat engine; it's just really really annoying.

Necrosx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Necrosx »

ilikestuff wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:13 am
Decided to look at the structs before I uninstalled the game.

Here is an updated CT.

I don't know what some of that stuff does, but most of it is pretty useful. Some of them you'll need to area transition/battle before they update.

The id for the inventory slot and martial arts slot allows you to change them to things you don't have. For example eggs are 2000 and Immortal Sword is 9009.

hf

river2.CT
Any chance you'd be willing to give this an update? It was working great until the latest update.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Official version got a steam workshop so if that fails, try to make cheat mods for the game.

Necrosx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Necrosx »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:08 am
Official version got a steam workshop so if that fails, try to make cheat mods for the game.
Unfortunately the tools arnt out to make mods just yet, and we dont know when we're getting them. Everything out so far is by the devs, and when asked I was told that it's not fully ready yet.