Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Grainvon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Metal Gear Survive SinglePlayer

Post by Grainvon »

Can't disable scripts for 2500 resources. Any tips?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

Please accept my first works xD I made this when the game started, still works. (Delete the children values on expand, they're old). My AoB's stuck through this patch. :) I didn't make health... maybe i'll have to add it. Hunger, Thirst, Stamina, Oxygen AoB's.
mgv_AoB.CT
Hunger/Thirst/Stam/Oxygen AoB's
(3.8 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

Ensioc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ensioc »

Ensioc wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:06 pm
Deformation wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:21 pm
notAlig wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:17 pm

Closing and relaunching the game should resolve the server error every time you try to load back in. At least thats how I was able to fix it for myself.

This resolved for me. Life saver! Hopefully it works for others also.
Does not work for me, I can sometime restart my game and not get the error but whenever I try to stop the current dig the error pops up again...
I think I went too far (not on purpose) with the Iris modifier; it went over 2M and I did not get any rank. I think my save file is fucked...
Waiting for the dig to be over, getting into a lobby before SP, then launching a game, fixed the problem for me.

Thanks for the amazing work everyone!
I am wondering if any of the following is possible:
Discover all map
Ignore base construct limit
Learn all recipes (which would make my life so much easier)
Add boxes (with a box to tick, not via editing the memory region)
Add books to level up the teams (again via a box to tick)
Skip to the next wave in base digs (to unlock base digs faster)

Btw: maybe the golden gear is an anti-cheat device, I wouldn't try to craft them if I were you. (since no one seems to have the purple workbench)

rampant_uterus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rampant_uterus »

Cheat's not working from the existing table: No Durability Degradation, No Reload. Haven't had issues with Inf Ammo (pool),

ThomasAnderson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ThomasAnderson »

What if base development is based in the days survived? there is count for the days, the way Virgil keeps on and on with finding a way to go home after the story ends and there even is an achivement by surviving 140 days, can the days survived be modify?

Ensioc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ensioc »

awakecloud wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:03 am
dinghow100 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:55 am
awakecloud wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:54 am
yeah health,stamina,hunger,thirst and oxygen not working the other are though
They didnt change other things like no reload and other things which is weird :?
i just want to know what they did with this patch. i cant even see my achievements. lol
The erratic movement glitch (random inputs when holding a direction with the l-stick) seems to have been fixed

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

For the sake of it, i used the infinite field manuals to get the development and base development team to A rank, unfortunately was not the key to unlocking lv3 base or purple workbenches.

Going to check A rank exploration team if that's possible.
Last edited by Timone on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

So the newest update corrupted my local save data, luckily I'm still able to access my character since its also stored online, but apprently the reason the game was crashing was because, wait for this, I turned vibration off in the options.

I went in-game to manually redo all of my settings and everything was fine, right until I tried vibration off, which would instantly crash the game and corrupt my data.

ThomasAnderson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ThomasAnderson »

Timone wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:59 am
For the sake of it, i used the infinite field manuals to get the development and base development team to A rank, unfortunately was not the key to unlocking lv3 base or purple workbenches.

Can you expand on how you manage to get inf manuals?

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

ThomasAnderson wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:18 am
Timone wrote:

The "Set to 2500 (Mats) script works on them. I personally just got two of each via the Base Digs, discard one, and bam, they were set to 2500.
Timone might've used a different method though, which I'll be interested to see if it is different.

Ensioc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ensioc »

ThomasAnderson wrote:
Timone wrote:

Getting 2 of each via Base Digs, activate the 2500 Mats, use 1 of each and voila; 2500 of each manuals.
This is the only method I know of, maybe the guy has something else to offer.

ThomasAnderson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ThomasAnderson »

Oh, did not knew that, thanks to both!

Edit: No, it does not works, it resets.
Last edited by ThomasAnderson on Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Timone
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Timone »

notAlig wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:25 am
ThomasAnderson wrote:
Timone wrote:

The "Set to 2500 (Mats) script works on them. I personally just got two of each via the Base Digs, discard one, and bam, they were set to 2500.
Timone might've used a different method though, which I'll be interested to see if it is different.
I used the exact same method you mentioned to do it. Also it turns out anything about C rank exploration as B and A rank don't unlock any new items you can get from crew deployment so it's completely pointless. At this point i don't think there's any actual way to get Base level 3, or the purple workbenches at the moment.

ThomasAnderson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ThomasAnderson »

Timone wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:34 am
notAlig wrote:
ThomasAnderson wrote:

I used the exact same method you mentioned to do it. Also it turns out anything about C rank exploration as B and A rank don't unlock any new items you can get from crew deployment so it's completely pointless. At this point i don't think there's any actual way to get Base level 3, or the purple workbenches at the moment.
It does not work for me, i see the 2500 number but when i go to the mp lobby trigger a save and come back they are back to their original number, neither i can use more than i originally had.

notAlig
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by notAlig »

ThomasAnderson wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:41 am
Timone wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:34 am
notAlig wrote:

It does not work for me, i see the 2500 number but when i go to the mp lobby trigger a save and come back they are back to their original number, neither i can use more than i originally had.
That's strange. Maybe the update fixed that? I didn't have any issues myself, but I edited my field manuals yestrer,day, before the update. Apart from Base Defense manuals suddenly disappearing after I set them to 2500, and getting the same error sound as trying to craft pouches (both fixed by obtaining two more Base Defense and resetting them to 2500), I didn't have any issues.