HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
slrrsrv
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by slrrsrv »

emoisback wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:13 pm
only this need to be fixed

[Broke] Show All Map Icons
[Broke] No Stationary Turret Overheat
[Broke] No Backpack Shield Cooldown

stamina and recoil has been fix
CT pls?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

emoisback wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:59 pm
killerkrok555 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:55 pm
emoisback wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:42 pm

its work, but sometimes its suddenly crash..
are you using the new scripts i created?, i merged the infinite health and damage so there shouldn't be any problem and the bial titan is mortal now because of them
no i havent test the new one, will test after fixing broken AoB..

No Backpack Shield Cooldown
No Stationary Turret Overheat

AoB Broken
ok, good work just so you know i created three variables in the scripts because i thought i will be able to make infinite health and damage dynamic (you can enable the health but still not activate the damage ), if you want i can refactor them to work as infinite health and infinite health + damage and remove the variables

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

damn they only changeis 1 byte of our AoB..

for no backpack shield cooldown AoB

Code: Select all

F3 41 0F 5C CA F3 0F 11 8C
Stamina Use This

F3 0F 5F C8 F3 41 0F 11 08
No Recoil

75 72 45 8B C7
Last edited by emoisback on Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:05 pm
emoisback wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:59 pm
killerkrok555 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:55 pm

are you using the new scripts i created?, i merged the infinite health and damage so there shouldn't be any problem and the bial titan is mortal now because of them
no i havent test the new one, will test after fixing broken AoB..

No Backpack Shield Cooldown
No Stationary Turret Overheat

AoB Broken
ok, good work just so you know i created three variables in the scripts because i thought i will be able to make infinite health and damage dynamic (you can enable the health but still not activate the damage ), if you want i can refactor them to work as infinite health and infinite health + damage and remove the variables
sure its good if you continue working on that..i dont have a UCE so a little bit hard to debug..should relaunch after detected @_@

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

emoisback wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:11 pm

sure its good if you continue working on that..i dont have a UCE so a little bit hard to debug..should relaunch after detected @_@
yea im in the same situation brother, UCE can only make your CE undetected, but you cannot debug unless you disable the anti cheat, or delay it, which our methods have run out.

Legion08
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Legion08 »

how do you guys read the memory while the game is runnig? Cheat engine dbk? or uce? please let a newbie know

Legion08
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Legion08 »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:19 pm
emoisback wrote:

yea im in the same situation brother, UCE can only make your CE undetected, but you cannot debug unless you disable the anti cheat, or delay it, which our methods have run out.
I mean there is an unprotected dll going around on UC forums which might help. But attaching cheat engine through a dll inject with proxying a dll might work?

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

Legion08 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:27 pm
killerkrok555 wrote:
emoisback wrote:

I mean there is an unprotected dll going around on UC forums which might help. But attaching cheat engine through a dll inject with proxying a dll might work?
do you mean noseh? yeah will try it later.

Legion08
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Legion08 »

emoisback wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:10 pm

Stamina Use This

No Recoil

75 72 45 8B C7
isnt stamina this?

uintptr_t Stamina = Memory::FindPattern("game.dll", "F3 41 0F 11 08 8B 48 10 E8 F1");
 BYTE StaminaPatch[] = { 0xF3, 0x41, 0x0F, 0x11, 0x30 };
 Memory::Patch((LPVOID)(Stamina), StaminaPatch, 5);

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

Legion08 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:30 pm
emoisback wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:10 pm

Stamina Use This

No Recoil

75 72 45 8B C7
isnt stamina this?

uintptr_t Stamina = Memory::FindPattern("game.dll", "F3 41 0F 11 08 8B 48 10 E8 F1");
 BYTE StaminaPatch[] = { 0xF3, 0x41, 0x0F, 0x11, 0x30 };
 Memory::Patch((LPVOID)(Stamina), StaminaPatch, 5);
FF FF FF FF F3 41 0F 11 08 8B 48 10 E8 F1

its a same just old one show stamina low, and change animation to tired, its a little bit slow on move..just a little bit hahaha

lastest dll change stamina to maximum, but stamina meter still going down and you will have tired animation..
if you nop it it will no meter show.
Last edited by emoisback on Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

emoisback wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:29 pm
Legion08 wrote:
killerkrok555 wrote:

I attempted to use noseh a little while ago but couldnt figure out why it wouldnt work for me, the results where inconsistent and would sometimes work then other times would point blank refuse. Let us know if noseh is viable.

Currently my UCE shows the error "NO READABLE MEMORY" when ever i try to scan. Doesnt matter if i use VEH or DVBM Kernel with or without noseh i cannot read memory. kind of gave fixing it a break but if someone can point me in the right direction of fixing the "no readable memory" error im getting on my UCE. i will get back to fucking with the game

Edit : nvm now it works and i have no clue why, i can just suddenly scan now but i couldnt scan yesterday :?: however i do get hack detected in less than a minute ffs

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

Kekner wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:32 pm
emoisback wrote:
Legion08 wrote:

I attempted to use noseh a little while ago but couldnt figure out why it wouldnt work for me, the results where inconsistent and would sometimes work then other times would point blank refuse. Let us know if noseh is viable.

Currently my UCE shows the error "NO READABLE MEMORY" when ever i try to scan. Doesnt matter if i use VEH or DVBM Kernel with or without noseh i cannot read memory. kind of gave fixing it a break but if someone can point me in the right direction of fixing the "no readable memory" error im getting on my UCE. i will get back to fucking with the game

Edit : nvm now it works and i have no clue why, i can just suddenly scan now but i couldnt scan yesterday :?: however i do get hack detected in less than a minute ffs
try to open with HxD and search cheat and engine, change that to random string..

D_Spawn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by D_Spawn »

slrrsrv wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:02 pm
emoisback wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:13 pm
only this need to be fixed

[Broke] Show All Map Icons
[Broke] No Stationary Turret Overheat
[Broke] No Backpack Shield Cooldown

stamina and recoil has been fix
CT pls?
My game still crashes even without these

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

emoisback wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:49 pm
Kekner wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:32 pm
emoisback wrote:

try to open with HxD and search cheat and engine, change that to random string..
Already did that when i originally made the UCE, i also have a string randomizer lua script which i found on another forum and may help others here:

function renameComponents(c)
  local i
  if c.Component then
    for i=0,c.ComponentCount-1 do
      renameComponents(c.Component[i])
    end
  end

if c.Caption then
    c.Caption='WTF'
  end
end

for i=0,getFormCount()-1 do
    local form = getForm(i)
    for j=0,form.ControlCount-1 do
      renameComponents(form)
    end

form.Caption='Bla'
end

registerFormAddNotification(function(f)
  f.registerCreateCallback(function(frm)
    renameComponents(f)
  end)
end)

rjlogan13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rjlogan13 »

The downloaded .exe crashes the game now. anyone able to get the table to work after the update?