Steelrising [Engine:Silk]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Steelrising [Engine:Silk]

Post by SunBeam »

Divinehero wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:06 am
after putting in the line from the last post to fix the enable script tryin to add an item to my inventory crashes the game
I find it a bit odd that a lot of people - including yourself - don't spend time checking LOGISTICS. The original table was posted when? 12-Sep-2022. The post above yours is dated 29-Oct-2023. And you posted on 3-Mar-2024. Do some math for a change and deduct why it "crashes the game". I sincerely do not have time to get disk space, reinstall the game, check what's wrong etc. for free, especially since I've long finished the game and see no value in replaying it. I've come to realize my time is precious. So if any of you want to update the table, be my guests. I am explicitly granting you permission to do so.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Steelrising [Engine:Silk]

Post by Divinehero »

i'm aware of the length of time between posts ya don't need to bite my head off for simply posting about it it's not like i'm (intentionally anyway) saying hey fix this NOW i'm simply stating it happened.. if it gets fixed by you or some1 else? great if not? oh well i'll live