HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dekutheguy
Cheater
Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Dekutheguy »

IndigoHotel87 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:15 pm
Dekutheguy wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:51 pm
Also, as far as I can tell any of the mission specific stratagem WILL NOT work because they aren't selectable in mission planning, and the Recon Vehicle is not currently in the game in a working format. Quasar Cannon is the same. Shows up as Laser Pulse Rifle in hex but in game just shows up as another laser Cannon in mission planning.
Maybe if you replace a mission stratagem with another one? I'll test it once I can get the normal swaps working on my end.
They do work if you can set them in your stratagems in game, but that requires CE stuff and not just hex editing a single file. I had access to a paid hack that let you add them in mid game and you could use the seaf team and the nuke, but again, you'd have to find your stratagems currently equipped in game and change on of those mid game is you wanted to do it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dekutheguy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dekutheguy »

Kekner wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:28 pm
Dekutheguy wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:46 pm
Mirfah wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:13 pm

I mentioned it before, but the Patriot is an anomaly, and the code that was originally posted is the one that has it backwards. That's why when replacing it's code (the Patriot) with almost anything else, it would end up replacing that thing with a Patriot in your pre-mission list. I'll post the entire code block of it, the obsidian, and the MG43 in a bit once I'm out of bed.
Hey, just to let you know, it's not that it's an anomaly, yall are just mega confused on what to do. You have to replace the hex of the stratagem you WANT with a stratagem you already have.

Ie if you replace LAV hex with railgun hex, it becomes usable. I have used LAV, both mech, the missile silo, and the stinger, and they al work fine. Feel free to confirm, but this is how it works. This is why it looks like the patriot was an anomaly, because you had done that one right but not a single one after.

Edit: Missile Silo "works" but isn't usable. Drops down, pops up, but the controller for it is still underground.
If i replace the hex for example the Machinegun / mg94, then the stratagen just disapears and i now not only didnt get an LAV, but no weapon at all.

I had the same issue at first. Make sure you're replacing the hex for the LAV with the machine gun and not the other way around. Your pictures make it look like you're searching for the machine gun and not the lav.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

Dekutheguy wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:34 pm
Kekner wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:28 pm
Dekutheguy wrote:

Hey, just to let you know, it's not that it's an anomaly, yall are just mega confused on what to do. You have to replace the hex of the stratagem you WANT with a stratagem you already have.

Ie if you replace LAV hex with railgun hex, it becomes usable. I have used LAV, both mech, the missile silo, and the stinger, and they al work fine. Feel free to confirm, but this is how it works. This is why it looks like the patriot was an anomaly, because you had done that one right but not a single one after.

Edit: Missile Silo "works" but isn't usable. Drops down, pops up, but the controller for it is still underground.
If i replace the hex for example the Machinegun / mg94, then the stratagen just disapears and i now not only didnt get an LAV, but no weapon at all.

I had the same issue at first. Make sure you're replacing the hex for the LAV with the machine gun and not the other way around. Your pictures make it look like you're searching for the machine gun and not the lav.
You are exactly correct. I was searching machine gun first

Antartiida
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Antartiida »

Do we know the value for Requisition slips (yellow currency to purchase weapons and stratogems) ?
I see in the script only samples are added:

mov [rax+17EC],#500
mov [rax+17F0],#250
mov [rax+17F4],#100

TikaUnas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TikaUnas »

Dekutheguy wrote:
Mirfah wrote:
ds105 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:33 pm

I'm not sure if these are correct. The machine gun/patriot swap mentioned earlier (which works almost flawlessly) uses a different code for the MG43 than what you have listed: 8F F3 9E 11 vs A2 8F 4F 1B

EDIT: Yeah, the machine gun and basic combat walker are backwards on your list.
Also, I'm not sure if it's relevant or has already been stated elsewhere, but "Obsidian" is the mech variant with quad autocannons instead of an HMG and rocket pod.
I mentioned it before, but the Patriot is an anomaly, and the code that was originally posted is the one that has it backwards. That's why when replacing it's code (the Patriot) with almost anything else, it would end up replacing that thing with a Patriot in your pre-mission list. I'll post the entire code block of it, the obsidian, and the MG43 in a bit once I'm out of bed.

Firstly, thank you for this, can't believe I didn't realize it sooner. Secondly, I'm only able to get the two mechs to work. I tried replacing LAV with railgun and many other combinations with the ones you mentioned worked but they just don't show up for me. Is there something else I'm missing or if you have the time could you please lmk which values you've swapped exactly? Again, thank you!

IndigoHotel87
Cheater
Cheater

Post by IndigoHotel87 »

Mirfah wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 pm
Dekutheguy wrote:
Mirfah wrote:

Figured while lying in bed to sleep, but ugh, had to force myself to just sleep instead of more testing, glad it works that simply. Now we just need to find out how it decides what we have access to and if that is client side/able to be altered on our end, I'd love to have the SEAF Squads tbh.
What do you do when there are multiple hexcodes of certain stratagems?

Dekutheguy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dekutheguy »

IndigoHotel87 wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:47 pm
Mirfah wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 pm
Dekutheguy wrote:

Figured while lying in bed to sleep, but ugh, had to force myself to just sleep instead of more testing, glad it works that simply. Now we just need to find out how it decides what we have access to and if that is client side/able to be altered on our end, I'd love to have the SEAF Squads tbh.
What do you do when there are multiple hexcodes of certain stratagems?
I personally just used the ones at the bottom of the list for vehicles and only tried using the vehicles listed under presidents items when the Recon Vehicle didn't work. AFAIK those were the only ones doubled were the vehicles. Obviously the second mech is only in that section, but that worked fine.

Dekutheguy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dekutheguy »

TikaUnas wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:46 pm
Dekutheguy wrote:
Mirfah wrote:

Firstly, thank you for this, can't believe I didn't realize it sooner. Secondly, I'm only able to get the two mechs to work. I tried replacing LAV with railgun and many other combinations with the ones you mentioned worked but they just don't show up for me. Is there something else I'm missing or if you have the time could you please lmk which values you've swapped exactly? Again, thank you!
I'll list out my current ones that work, but not sure if there's any specific reason why some work over some and others don't. Might mean Recon Vehicle works but just not over the 3 thing I tried.

Commando over Spear (I meant Commando earlier, not stinger)
LAV over Orbital Gas Strike
Patriot mech over machine gun
2nd mech over recoilless Rifle
Missile silo over Sniper Rifle

I did a couple others but again they didn't work. Seaf team over Tesla Tower, Recon Vehicle over Arc Thrower, Recon Vehicle over recoilless Rifle, Recon Vehicle over Orbital Precision strike.

Kekner
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kekner »

MG94 - COMBAT WALKER.rar
(10.72 KiB) Downloaded 318 times
Password : Password

Hex Edited .dl_bin file swapping out Maching Gun 94 for the Patriot Exo Suit!!

Enjoy! Will upload more .dl_bin's when i find more combinations it accepts, for some reason i cant just swap one stratagem for another!

Edit : The OG file does not actually have the OG file in it, as i accidentally mixed them up. It is just another modified dl_bin file.
I have however updated this post to have a link with a download that contains everything needed to cheat + the original files for convenience.
Kekner wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:41 pm
Link to the zip file right here :
>>>>>>>>>>>> [Link] <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Edit : New folder called "Original Files" added, as the name suggests it has the original files for convenience.

------------------------------------------------------Tutorial Video --------------------------------------------------------------

I keep getting PM's of people asking for help, so I thought I would throw together a simple quick video tutorial with a simple mega of the files needed for the new comers or otherwise, credit where due, please check out the authors of the original files listed below :

-----

Hex Swapped Stratagems by Dekutheguy:
Dekutheguy wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:09 am
Heres my new one. has both mechs, both vehicles, as well as the stinger and the commando

pass is dekuku
generated_stratagem_settings.zip
-----

Cheat Tool created by Emoisback :
emoisback wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:04 pm
Thanks to @gir489 and anyone that contribute on This thread

You still need OLD EXE

This is PoC that i create to learn about asm injection using C# on 64bit application / game.

Feature is :

Inf Health + Invulnerable
Inf Granades
Inf Ammo
Inf Syringes
Inf Stamina
Inf Strategems
Inf Mission Time
No Reload
Max Resources

How to use :
Open with administrator,
then open the game.
cheat automatic active.

[Link]

Password : emoisback

HellDivers2Hack-POC.rar

Please if you test it and its work reply because i dont know its work on other or only me, still learning.
-----
Last edited by Kekner on Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IndigoHotel87
Cheater
Cheater

Post by IndigoHotel87 »

Dekutheguy wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:58 pm
TikaUnas wrote:
Dekutheguy wrote:

I'll list out my current ones that work, but not sure if there's any specific reason why some work over some and others don't. Might mean Recon Vehicle works but just not over the 3 thing I tried.

I did a couple others but again they didn't work. Seaf team over Tesla Tower, Recon Vehicle over Arc Thrower, Recon Vehicle over recoilless Rifle, Recon Vehicle over Orbital Precision strike.
Managed to replace the flamethrower with the commando by replacing only the first hex code of the commando and not the second one.

Rathalos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rathalos »

Has anyone had success using the No Autocannon Reload script? Mine seems to still have to use ammo and reload normally.

Also with the new Infinite Health feature sometimes when I get hit it crashes the game.

TikaUnas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TikaUnas »

Dekutheguy wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:58 pm
TikaUnas wrote:
Dekutheguy wrote:

Yeah for some reason the LAV just does not show up for me, I've tried both LAV hexes from the list "63 12 49 67" & "A7 7D FE EE". Does it show up in the strategem selection screen before a mission or does it work some other way? Or am I meant to change both hex values of the LAV?

The_BigBoss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by The_BigBoss »

The boxes don't enable for me for some reason and I can't figure out which boxes to enable

The_BigBoss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by The_BigBoss »

Kekner wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:10 am
MG94 - COMBAT WALKER.rar

Password : Password

Hex Edited .dl_bin file swapping out Maching Gun 94 for the Patriot Exo Suit!!

Enjoy! Will upload more .dl_bin's when i find more combinations it accepts, for some reason i cant just swap one stratagem for another!
Doesn't say its the right password

bumblefoot333
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bumblefoot333 »

anyone willing to boost me with max mats? i would do it myself but im admittedly way too stupid, and way too tired after work. my steam code is 1256878665! send a message if you're interested in helping, and as always, its very appreciated.