HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
nat20
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by nat20 »

TikaUnas wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:17 am
nat20 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:31 am
yelli wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:27 am

Yes i have seen it, i think another way is to understand how it works with the scripts in ArtMoney, and then insert the code from UCE
i can get the address for the Script that is not the problem, but we need to insert it in the ArtMoney script.

Maybe create script with a other game and change only the addresses/code ect..
Yea unfortunately I don't have access to a functioning UCE lol I am able to buypass GG however when I try to attach it to the game and scan I get a scan error for no readable memory found. But not having the debugger work properly is a big problem that hinders progress.
I only recently got artmoney pro so sorry if this is a dumb question but is there a way to run or make scripts in artmoney? I've been looking everywhere but I can't seem to figure it out.
This might be what youre looking for:
[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

itzzjunny
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by itzzjunny »

nat20 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:13 am
itzzjunny wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:59 am
TikaUnas wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:11 pm

Yeah it still works, you need pro version though since it will only work with kernal mode and disabling driver signature enforcement. Their faq section gives instructions on how to do each one [Link] but the driver signature thing they link wouldn't work for me so I just had to do it through the classic advanced startup method.
Thats odd, I have kernal mode activated and DSE disabled. Was working before the patch but now it gets detected and crashes the game... and yes i have the vip/pro version of artmoney :-| im still trying to figure what's the problem
version 8.12 must be detected I also used it previously and it was fine, this morning it's detected. I'm using 8.17 vip and its undetected at the moment
Yeah, i have it up to date also.. still cant figure it out.
ill post a video to what it does whenever i open up hd2
Link:

nat20
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nat20 »

itzzjunny wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:23 am
nat20 wrote:
itzzjunny wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 12:59 am

Thats odd, I have kernal mode activated and DSE disabled. Was working before the patch but now it gets detected and crashes the game... and yes i have the vip/pro version of artmoney :-| im still trying to figure what's the problem
version 8.12 must be detected I also used it previously and it was fine, this morning it's detected. I'm using 8.17 vip and its undetected at the moment
Link:
Oh..shit..I think they detected it as well..Just tried mine..getting the same result. Let me try reloading the driver and restarting my pc

**edit** idk how or when but I think they detected it too. Restarted pc used wind64 to bypass Driver Signature and it instantly got recognised the moment I opened the app.

Kyorinyasha
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kyorinyasha »

I can't get this to work, the moment I click a box, my cheat engine stops responding, and cheat engine works fine when used normally, but when I use any scripts for games it freezes for like 5-6 minutes before finally working, but by then helldivers has noticed and kicks me off

TikaUnas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TikaUnas »

nat20 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:28 am
TikaUnas wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:17 am
nat20 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:31 am

Yea unfortunately I don't have access to a functioning UCE lol I am able to buypass GG however when I try to attach it to the game and scan I get a scan error for no readable memory found. But not having the debugger work properly is a big problem that hinders progress.
I only recently got artmoney pro so sorry if this is a dumb question but is there a way to run or make scripts in artmoney? I've been looking everywhere but I can't seem to figure it out.
This might be what youre looking for:
[Link]
That is actually what I was looking for thank you, I don't know how you found this page honestly but thanks! Now I just need to figure out how to convert my cheat engine codes to art money.

TikaUnas
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by TikaUnas »

nat20 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:36 am
itzzjunny wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:23 am
nat20 wrote:

Link:
Oh..shit..I think they detected it as well..Just tried mine..getting the same result. Let me try reloading the driver and restarting my pc

**edit** idk how or when but I think they detected it too. Restarted pc used wind64 to bypass Driver Signature and it instantly got recognised the moment I opened the app.
Yup, I just tried it as well and it's not working for me either smh. Guess they detected it overnight or something.

fenor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fenor »

I told you guys, instead of improving the game they are sitting here and watch. Actually I don't care about this game anymore, samples upgrades are useless, gameplay is boring. Last epoch was released yesterday. Thanks everyone.

BJHorner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BJHorner »

Same people happy when cheat works. Cheat not work? Shitty developer, early access game, no content, too much grind, boring, dead game. Ahahah

cripta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cripta »

So you are telling me the devs are more focused on this thread than the actual game Jesus Christ

dark1024
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dark1024 »

anyone unable to play since todays patch?, I been scanning using DMA CE but not going far since can´t keep the game open for more than 10 min
Last edited by dark1024 on Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cripta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cripta »

at this point bro we might have to pay for the stupid cheats which i really dont wanna do 1 its fucking over priced

themaoci
Cheater
Cheater

Post by themaoci »

i quickly adopted my DMA card Library to the helldivers and made a quick patcher cheat table posted here, the 3 features, ammo, stims, nades works flawlesly

if you want to use cheat engine you will need to edit cheat engine namings they could be looking at (like cheat, speedhack etc.) and change kernel driver its using to different one (maybe recompiled one so it has different timestamp) and maybe abit recode some sections to make sig not work for them im sure they SIG scanning for cheat programs

themaoci
Cheater
Cheater

Post by themaoci »

cripta wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:15 pm
at this point bro we might have to pay for the stupid cheats which i really dont wanna do 1 its fucking over priced
i was thinking to make something "affordable" but only for DMA users tho... (i could make something for non dma users but it will be costly cuz of bypassing the AC)

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

cripta wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:15 pm
yeah and 50/50 you might be paying for an already detected cheat its annoying

andythedandyone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by andythedandyone »

pm me for the exe patch of hd2