HELLDIVERS 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fenor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: HELLDIVERS 2

Post by fenor »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:10 pm
They've removed the parameter (finally). They're also manually mapping game.dll and marking it as protected memory. The only way to write to it now is with a kernel driver.
Instead of improving the game and making it better, they are busy reading forums and how to prevent people from playing with cheats in dead pve game. It's great

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

fenor wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:14 pm
gir489 wrote:
They've removed the parameter (finally). They're also manually mapping game.dll and marking it as protected memory. The only way to write to it now is with a kernel driver.
Instead of improving the game and making it better, they are busy reading forums and how to prevent people from playing with cheats in dead pve game. It's great
If I really wanted to go ham on this, I could start releasing my own Ring0 cheat that uses an entropy obfuscator that each person that runs it would basically have their own build. It would require Windows 10 since Windows 11 hates vulnerable drivers. I could also figure out a way to spoof the game as running on Proton, that would 100% disable gameguard and there's nothing they could do about that one either, except oy vey Linux cucks. TBH I'm already bored with this fucking game, it sucks, it's frustrating, there's nothing to do, and it never works when I want to play it.

fenor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by fenor »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:18 pm
TBH I'm already bored with this fucking game, it sucks, it's frustrating, there's nothing to do, and it never works when I want to play it.
Indeed. I don't understand "hype" about this boring, repetitive game, 0 fun. It's like an early access game with zero content. And btw it requires 4 players if you want to play on higher difficulties.

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

gir489 wrote:
fenor wrote:
gir489 wrote:
If I really wanted to go ham on this, I could start releasing my own Ring0 cheat that uses an entropy obfuscator that each person that runs it would basically have their own build. It would require Windows 10 since Windows 11 hates vulnerable drivers. I could also figure out a way to spoof the game as running on Proton, that would 100% disable gameguard and there's nothing they could do about that one either, except oy vey Linux cucks. TBH I'm already bored with this fucking game, it sucks, it's frustrating, there's nothing to do, and it never works when I want to play it.
lets hope someone picks up the mantle and decides to go absolutely bombastic on this shit. The game is fun but just a whole grindfest and cheats made it somewhat enjoyable. also to skip queue times just find a random person on steam playing the game and click join. if it doesnt work find a different person and so on :) skips the queue

cripta
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cripta »

Word lets not lose hope in making the game enjoyable

BeromeGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BeromeGamer »

Whenever I open Artmoney 8.12 or Artmoney 8.12 Pro or Artmoney 8.12 VIP the game closes and gives me the message that says GameGuard has detected cheating. Is Artmoney no longer viable I guess? I disabled Driver Signature Enforcement and set Artmoney to Kernal mode. I wasn't having this problem last night, but I hadn't disabled driver signature because I didn't know how at the time. I was able open Artmoney, and scan for the values (granted I couldn't change them), but now I can't even open the program without the game closing

And yea, the think doesn't work
Last edited by BeromeGamer on Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NotAFedBoy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotAFedBoy »

just read Cucks Happen found a workaround or something i hate that its them that got some cheats working SMH

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

NotAFedBoy wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:20 pm
just read Cucks Happen found a workaround or something i hate that its them that got some cheats working SMH
From the looks of it, they're simply just recreating the game launcher that just loads the DLL. All of the game assets are incorporated with the DLL itself, so all you really have to do is LoadLibraryA the game.dll into your EXE's memory, and then kick off the threads it needs. Yet again they depended on the weakest security link.

Now, Sweedecucks of Arrowhead, move your GameGuard daemon to the game.dll.

NotAFedBoy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotAFedBoy »

gir489 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:33 pm
NotAFedBoy wrote:
From the looks of it, they're simply just recreating the game launcher that just loads the DLL. All of the game assets are incorporated with the DLL itself, so all you really have to do is LoadLibraryA the game.dll into your EXE's memory, and then kick off the threads it needs. Yet again they depended on the weakest security link.

I don't know what any of that mean or what to do with that information but yeah screw you arrowhead and gameguard

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

NotAFedBoy wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:41 pm
gir489 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:33 pm
NotAFedBoy wrote:

I don't know what any of that mean or what to do with that information but yeah screw you arrowhead and gameguard
I have heard that theyre thinking of changing the anti cheat to something else heres hoping

andythedandyone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by andythedandyone »

gir489 wrote:
fenor wrote:
gir489 wrote:
There's currently a bypass for the q, if you want, I can help you get in.

XlibshuaX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XlibshuaX »

andythedandyone wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:51 pm
gir489 wrote:
fenor wrote:

There's currently a bypass for the q, if you want, I can help you get in.
legit just join someone thats playing the game. if it doesnt work just keep on trying on someone else

Deranzeef
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deranzeef »

If someone who can modify the samples has some time and desire, I would be very grateful if you could help me with a single mission, because the grind is driving me crazy.

situcs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by situcs »

I cant toggle the scripts. CE shows that module not found: game.dll

banshee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by banshee »

dark1024 wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:54 pm
banshee wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:39 am
daw00t3d wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:21 am

Yeah I used the DMA CE too to scan for aob. Did you find a way to change samples with DMA CE? The scan memory scan is so slow...I can't find the samples in helldivers2.exe or game.dll and scanning the whole memory is soooo damn long.
restart the server if you're using isabellaflores

metick's version of ce "server" should work better since it was updated more recently and can probably use a newer version of memprocfs, but i couldnt get the binary to compile properly on vs22. maybe tomorrow i will attempt it again
Same here, I´ve been trying to compile the plugin with V22 Enterprise, no luck, always get a bunch of link errors when compiling the plugin (Library seems ok now), I was even thinking on create a simple application and use the PCILeech library to modify the memory, anyway if you are able to compile the metick's
plugin can you let me know the settings?
download vs14/15 toolkit