z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Noway3 »

adamg11 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:39 am
I cleared the goblin camp and when I finished talking to shadowheart, in the cutscene before talking to Halsin, someone died and I got "enemy of justice"
I got this message in the console: Someone Died! character : S_DEN_Griefling_7ce0afc2-e8f2-4f2e-82d8-27df98acc3d8
but I have no idea who it is or what to do with it
The GUID S_DEN_Griefling_7ce0afc2-e8f2-4f2e-82d8-27df98acc3d8 correspond to Arka ([Link]), one of the Tiefling Regugees. She seek vengeance for the death of her brother by killing goblin's. She often end up dead in the forest. You may have the opportunity to change that fate by talking to her (before she die).

Here is some explanation of the Enemy of justice condition which is probably relevant to your case, you should seek to remove that condition ASAP!: [Link].

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

patofeo25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by patofeo25 »

Anyone else's game crashing while using the table?

It crashes at random, sometimes during dialogue, sometimes during combat, it's just random.

Amateurlawyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Amateurlawyer »

Anyone have a script or code for all permanent buffs? Meaning like the +2 to stats etc.

Also any script to force an awakened character? I started a new game and gave astarion the white tadpole but he still isn’t awakened (not doing the +10 damage) thanks

sifridstadt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sifridstadt »

Hi! I'm running into a really weird issue with my game where my characters are forever "at rest." I'm using Aether's No Party Limits Mod.

If I go to say, click on Turn-Based Mode, it flashes with the following:

"Turn-Based Mode Not Allowed when Resting"

I've long rested at least 15 times; I have opened the console and checked statuses (it seems my main retains an active status of Long_Rest despite all attempts to remove it...)--I'm at my wit's end! Everyone is awake, and I can leave camp by fast travel. I can also return to camp by a waypoint.

I've been unable to isolate the Long_Rest statuses/tags; if I could get a hold of what statuses are placed on your party when you rest I could easily rip them off, but RemoveStatus(Osi.GetHostCharacter(), "LONG_REST", "00000...) isn't doin' it.

Thank you in advance for all your help. <3 It's honor mode, so runnin' backwards just isn't an option.

adamg11
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by adamg11 »

Noway3 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 11:47 am
adamg11 wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 9:39 am
I cleared the goblin camp and when I finished talking to shadowheart, in the cutscene before talking to Halsin, someone died and I got "enemy of justice"
I got this message in the console: Someone Died! character : S_DEN_Griefling_7ce0afc2-e8f2-4f2e-82d8-27df98acc3d8
but I have no idea who it is or what to do with it
The GUID S_DEN_Griefling_7ce0afc2-e8f2-4f2e-82d8-27df98acc3d8 correspond to Arka ([Link]), one of the Tiefling Regugees. She seek vengeance for the death of her brother by killing goblin's. She often end up dead in the forest. You may have the opportunity to change that fate by talking to her (before she die).

Here is some explanation of the Enemy of justice condition which is probably relevant to your case, you should seek to remove that condition ASAP!: [Link].
thanks for the info.
But she should survive
I last saw her at the canon's tombstone

btw
Does anyone have a ct that works for the current version of the game, made for flags and tags?

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

sifridstadt wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:22 am
Hi! I'm running into a really weird issue with my game where my characters are forever "at rest." I'm using Aether's No Party Limits Mod.

I've long rested at least 15 times; I have opened the console and checked statuses (it seems my main retains an active status of Long_Rest despite all attempts to remove it...)--I'm at my wit's end! Everyone is awake, and I can leave camp by fast travel. I can also return to camp by a waypoint.

I've been unable to isolate the Long_Rest statuses/tags; if I could get a hold of what statuses are placed on your party when you rest I could easily rip them off, but RemoveStatus(Osi.GetHostCharacter(), "LONG_REST", "00000...) isn't doin' it.

Thank you in advance for all your help. <3 It's honor mode, so runnin' backwards just isn't an option.
Use the "Toggle Group Hide" button. That should wake up the whole group.

[Link]

NeverDies
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NeverDies »

Hello, please tell me, I lost the “spider's lyre”, using what commands can I add it to my inventory? I don `t understand.

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

NeverDies wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:13 pm
Hello, please tell me, I lost the “spider's lyre”, using what commands can I add it to my inventory? I don `t understand.
Load the table and activate: Console Commands->Register Commands->Item Spawner. Double click on <script> from "Spawn Hand Crossbow..." and replace the UUID with this 98282bec-aeaa-4490-ae43-0c27bed58c74 and activate it to give you the item

NeverDies
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NeverDies »

Rankti wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:50 pm
NeverDies wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:13 pm
Load the table and activate: Console Commands->Register Commands->Item Spawner. Double click on <script> from "Spawn Hand Crossbow..." and replace the UUID with this 98282bec-aeaa-4490-ae43-0c27bed58c74 and activate it to give you the item

Thanks a lot. With your help I received this item.

sifridstadt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sifridstadt »

Rankti wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:20 am
sifridstadt wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:22 am

Use the "Toggle Group Hide" button. That should wake up the whole group.

[Link]

Actually, all those tricks haven't removed the error. I recruited a new hireling and *she* is awake, but everyone else is resting; I can't short-rest. Toggling hide didn't do anything, neither did entering forced wake in the console. They aren't "in dreamful", they are literally just able to move around like weirdos, and the dreamful tag isn't set. (SetPlayersAreDreaming is 0)

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

sifridstadt wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:57 pm
Actually, all those tricks haven't removed the error. I recruited a new hireling and *she* is awake, but everyone else is resting; I can't short-rest. Toggling hide didn't do anything, neither did entering forced wake in the console. They aren't "in dreamful", they are literally just able to move around like weirdos, and the dreamful tag isn't set. (SetPlayersAreDreaming is 0)
Oh, ok. I thought you meant the companions laying won't wake up. In this case this hide trick works for me all the time and I'm also using the party limit unlocker with 8 companions. If they simply wonder around Ion't know then.

The other issue I had with the party limit unlocker was that in some situations like taking the boat to Grymforge with more than the 3 standard companions, all other companions couldn't move. There is a trick for this too but this is not the problem you are having :-(

sifridstadt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sifridstadt »

Rankti wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:09 pm
sifridstadt wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:57 pm
Oh, ok. I thought you meant the companions laying won't wake up. In this case this hide trick works for me all the time and I'm also using the party limit unlocker with 8 companions. If they simply wonder around Ion't know then.

The other issue I had with the party limit unlocker was that in some situations like taking the boat to Grymforge with more than the 3 standard companions, all other companions couldn't move. There is a trick for this too but this is not the problem you are having :-(
:( I appreciate your willingness to help. My hope is that some coding smarty will figure out what I need to toggle to tell the game they're all woken up. I've also tried PROC_WakeEveryoneUp... sigh.

HakOnYou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HakOnYou »

Noway3 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:52 pm
Spoiler
  • Update: 2024-01-18: I wish you a Happy New Year 2024!
    1. Data updates:
      • I updated the script and generated new data files for the BG3 game version "4.1.1.4494476" (2024-01-15), including up to "Patch5_Hotfix6" stuff.
    2. Improvements:
      • Added logic to fill empty stats columns from their parent templates, so you don't need to trackback the stats description (for example).
      • Added logic to remove empty GameObjects columns.
  • Update: 2023-12-18:
    1. Data updates:
      • I updated the script and generated data up to game version "4.1.1.4216792", including the "Patch5_Hotfix2" stuff.
    2. Bug Fixes:
      • Some important game elements were missing: items, passives, statuses among other and this is now corrected.
        It was due to a recent change in game "pak" directory structure that I did not noticed earlier.
      • Some translations that where also missing in Stats records have been added now.
    3. Improvements:
      • "Merged" and "Templates" objects are now consolidated together into single "GameObjects" files.
        This is much more closer to the original game structure and make it easier to find an object within a single file.
      • Added all GameObjects from "LevelTemplates" and "Levels" on top of "RootTemplates" and "TimelineTemplates".
        These are, to my understanding, objects that are available only in specific, region, level or area of the game.
      • There are columns named "LevelName" and "RootFolder" in the sheets that will hint you where, in-game, these objects can be found.
      • More globally, the script is now scanning much more thoroughly across game data for those bits and pieces that have been missed so far!
    4. Please let me know if something looks to be still missing or wrong!
  • Older updates:
    Older updates:
    [*] Update: 2023-11-04:
    1. I updated the script and generated data up to game version Patch #4 - v4.1.1.3905231
    [*] Update: 2023-10-14:
    1. I updated the script and generated data up to game version Patch3_Hotfix3
    2. I optimized the output file generation to eliminate empty columns an minimize empty cells in all formats.
    3. I fixed some minor cosmetics issues in the excel sheets
    [*] Update: 2023-10-05:
    1. I re-organized the files and data a bit differently, See the update description further down this post
    2. more python scripts updates...
    [*] Update: 2023-10-01:
    1. Updated data to games version Patch3
    2. in "Templates" files, I have recursively filled in all information from parent templates for each object.
    3. added merged-items and merged-characters to have smaller files with those more interesting stuff extracted from merged-all
    4. reworked/updated the python script...
    [*] Update: 2023-09-22:
    1. New feature: "Merged" objects (array, dict and SQLite database)

The "Merged" database is consolidated from all _merged.lsf data files extracted from the game. These where off the radar until now.
      It is supposed, to my knowledge, to be a comprehensive list of all 'character', 'trigger', 'item', 'scenery', 'LevelTemplate' and other FX effects.
      for example: if you are looking for a specific character or a specific item, search for that name in the "DisplayNameEnglish" column. You should then find the MapKey of it (e.g. to summon it) and the UUID of the template (to spawn an instance of it).

WARNING: these files are relatively BIG, around 300 MB, they contains a total of 475,746 game objects!

ALSO: It is still work in progress: I am working on:
      (1) filling in the empty cells recursively from their template values to make it easier to sort out and browse thru .
      And (2) I will also split it to make it easier to download and browse, starting with 'character' (4126 rows) and 'item' list (54408 rows) which seems the most interesting for us (the other stuff could be of interest for modders)
    [*] Update: 2023-09-16:
    1. Added logic to better completely eliminate duplicates (from game patches)
    2. Added logic to put "important/useful" columns in front, excel and json files.
    [*] Update: 2023-09-15:
    1. Fixed missing English translations (mainly in templates files)
    2. Added Flags and Tags files
    3. Added TimelineTemplates in addition to RootTemplates
    4. Updated the code and data up to game version "Patch2 / Hotfix2"
    5. Re-organized files on a google drive share (see new links in this post)
    6. Published the python script source code
    7. Added SQLite3 output format (for future use)
    [*] Update: 2023-09-01:

I have refreshed all the JSON and the EXCEL sheets to include Patch2 updates for all items, spells, etc ... and translations.
      [*] Update: 2023-08-28:

I have updated all the JSON and the EXCEL sheets with a "fresh script run" today. With these changes:
      1. Added all RootTemplates records (.xlsx and _dict.json))
        • In these files I have gathered the records from "RootTemplates" files found in the 'UnpackedData' directory tree.
        • All are there (367792 rows) and, as a result, it is quite a cumbersome list. I suggest to filter it with "Type = item" to get the essentials:
        • You will find there, among other, "skinned" weapons and armors (like the Nightsong outfit), books, alchemy, food, weapons, quests and other more mundane stuff.
      2. Sorted the columns in the excel sheets
        • I have moved the most "interesting one" to left so you have then on screen at first sight (English names, UUID, ..)
      3. Corrected few bugs in my script that missed certain type of translations.
    Pitch and details
    I have created a script to gather all the stats of things such as Armors, Characters, Object, Passives, Spells, Statuses, Tags, Flags, Templates, Weapons and outputs them into JSON, Excel files and SQLite database .

With these files, you should be able to query for any item, spell, boost, flag, tag, status that you may be looking for and find the corresponding UUID to use in the cheat tables.

Here is the link to the google drive directory, with all the files: [Link]

It is organized with "Json", "Excel" and "SQLite" and "Script" directories:
    :!: Note: the JSON, Excel or SQLite version contains exactly the same data in different formats; choose the format that fits your needs or your preference.

The "Stats" files contains information about: "Armors", "Weapons", "Objects", "Passives", "Spells", "Statuses", "Characters", "CriticalHitTypes", "Interrupts"

The "GameObjects" files contain information about: "item", "character", "LevelTemplate", "" --- and other environmental stuff
    • Json Files (Array or Dict format):
      • Flags, Tags
      • Stats_*: Stats file --- with all data from the "Stats" game directories files
      • GameObjects_*: -GameObjects files -- with all data from "RootTemplates", "TimelineTemplates", "LevelTemplates" and "Levels" game directories files
    • Excel files:
      • Flags.xlsx, Tags.xlsx
      • Stats.xlsx: one sheet per type of Stats
      • GameObjects_All.xlsx - sheets: "item", "character", "scenery" --- and other environmental stuff
      • GameObjects_Items_Characters.xlsx - sheets: "item" and "character" only (smaller file)
    • SQLite files:
      • bg3data-raw.sqlite3: Stats Tables (one Table per type of stats) + Flags and Tags tables.
      • bg3data-gameobjects.sqlite3: One single table with all objects types.
      • bg3data-gameobjects-split.sqlite3: Multiple tables split per object types.
      • bg3data-gameobjects-small.sqlite3: The two most wanted tables only: Characters and Items
      --> The Python script, that generates all these files, is also shared on the google drive, in the "Script" directory
    My thanks again (and again) and credits to Zanzer, EvenLess and all the others in this forum that heavily inspired my own production here.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

You can view JSON files in any text viewer but I suggest to use a specialized viewer, like "Datroit JSON Viewer" (available on datroit_dot_com).
    MS Visual Studio Code is also fine for viewing and searching inside JSON files.

While testing my script, I have found that they are sometimes multiple instances of the same object in different files.

Does anybody knows where I can find the proper "load order" of "unpacked _data" to ensure that I am taking the latest update of an object only?
    This is the "load order" that I use in my script for now -- can someone check if that's right, please?:
    ROOT_FOLDERS_L1: List[str] = [ # List of first level root folders directory (add new game Patch/Version here)
    "Shared", "Gustav",
    "Patch0_Hotfix1", "Patch0_Hotfix2", "Patch0_Hotfix3", "Patch0_Hotfix4",
    "Patch1",
    "Patch2", "Patch2_Hotfix1", "Patch2_Hotfix2",
    "Patch3"
    ]

ROOT_FOLDERS_L2: List[str] = [ # List of second level root folders directory
    "Public/Shared",
    "Public/SharedDev",
    "Public/Gustav",
    "Public/GustavDev"
    ]
    Here are some example of what's in those files:
    Example of spell details found in Spell_dict.json
    "Shout_MAG_Critical_ArcanicCritical": {
    "EntryName": "Shout_MAG_Critical_ArcanicCritical",
    "EntryType": "SpellData",
    "SpellType": "Shout",
    "EntryUsing": "Shout_FalseLife",
    "SpellSchool": "Divination",
    "SpellProperties": "ApplyStatus(MAG_CRITICAL_ARCANIC_CRITICAL,100, 1)",
    "Icon": "Action_Monster_Orin_DeathbringerAssault",
    "DisplayName": "hcb4c06ebgeb5dg4b0dgb4d3gce925d8b8833;2",
    "DisplayName_English": "Arcane Critical",
    "Description": "h32772a4agf2f6g43fagaa4fgecb011feb623;3",
    "Description_English": "Magically augment your ability to annihilate your foes with powerful attacks. The number you need to <LSTag Tooltip=\"AttackRoll\">roll</LSTag> a <LSTag Tooltip=\"CriticalHit\">Critical Hit</LSTag> while attacking is reduced by 2. This effect can stack.",
    "DescriptionParams": "1",
    "TooltipStatusApply": "ApplyStatus(MAG_CRITICAL_ARCANIC_CRITICAL,100, 1)",
    "UseCosts": "BonusActionPoint:1;SpellSlotsGroup:1:1:1",
    "VerbalIntent": "Buff",
    "root_folder": "Patch1/Public/GustavDev"
    },
    Example of lookup for "Legendary" in file "Armor_dict.json" with Datroit JSON viewer:

Another example of browsing JSON file with MS Visual Studio Code:

Please let me know if something looks to be missing or wrong!

And don't forget to enjoy the game!
    OK but where are the 4.1.1.4251417 and 4.1.1.4494476 Cheat tables (.CT) download links? Even your own cheat table is displaying 4.1.1.3xxxxx as the most recent. Am I missing something?

Venoma
    What is cheating?
    What is cheating?

Post by Venoma »

styr wrote:
    Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:42 pm
    You were close to figuring it out yourself!

Load up your cheat table and make sure it is properly attached to your bg3 process and that you've got console commands+register commands active. Then bring up the Passive/Feat Cheats subsection, right click on the "Immune to Disarm" cheat and click on Change script. Erase everything in there and then copy+paste this in its place:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
    if syntaxcheck then return end
    passive = "Performer"
    [ENABLE]
    AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
    [DISABLE]
    Does this no longer work?

I can get that all done, but the game just crashes every time I try to then check the edited "Immune to Disarm" box before going to save and reload.

Really just want to add passive feats to only my main PC, but I haven't found anything in the last few days I been researching that has actually worked.

Rebelicious
    Expert Cheater
    Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

Venoma wrote:
    Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:13 am
    styr wrote:
    Sat Dec 30, 2023 10:42 pm
    You were close to figuring it out yourself!

Load up your cheat table and make sure it is properly attached to your bg3 process and that you've got console commands+register commands active. Then bring up the Passive/Feat Cheats subsection, right click on the "Immune to Disarm" cheat and click on Change script. Erase everything in there and then copy+paste this in its place:

{$lua}
    passive = "Performer"
    [ENABLE]
    [DISABLE]
    Does this no longer work?

I can get that all done, but the game just crashes every time I try to then check the edited "Immune to Disarm" box before going to save and reload.

Really just want to add passive feats to only my main PC, but I haven't found anything in the last few days I been researching that has actually worked.
    I was removing/adding Passives just yesterday, and it worked fine, using the code for Add Initiative as a base, which looks slightly different from "Immune to Disarm" for some reason:

{$lua}
    passive = {
    "AdditionalSpellSlot_Level_2_SECRET1"
    }
    [ENABLE]
    [DISABLE]
    RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
    Just replace the passive added (this is a custom one I made) with whatever you want. Note that this one removes the passive when the script is turned off - either remove that part of the code yourself or apply the script, save, turn off the script, and load, which is what I do. I do it that way to avoid any ambiguity as to how my things work. If I later want to remove a passive, I just run the script again, turning it on (which re-adds the passive, which it cannot do because it's already there) and off (which removes the passive).

Note that this adds passives, not feats. Most feats are passives when implemented, but it can lead to some wonky situations, such as the passive not registering as a chosen feat on the feats screen, and some feats are actually multiple passives.