Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ShadwReaper
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by ShadwReaper »

Okay i have seen quite a few ask how to get the weapon editor working.
so far the thing i have had best luck with is going to the blacksmith and using a wrightstone on the weapon i wanna edit.
after installing a stone or overriding the previous one but before exiting the the menu,
make the changes you want then save and exit to title screen this works consistently for me
i can change both what it gives and what level even going above the normal 10,7,5 no problem.

sry if the formatting is bad.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ProzOh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ProzOh »

Do you know how to edit the weapon level, uncap level, and awakening level without it reverting after save-> return to title screen?

wollyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wollyy »

Hi guys!

Can you guys make some table with edit profile(pointer profile) count missions information?? pls!!!!!!!

Any way to make a auto guard/counter or auto dash?

Tx alot, love you guys

sobakatzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sobakatzu »

hi guys, is it possible to make siegfried attack alaways perfect?

Onidurum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Onidurum »

wollyy wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:31 am
Hi guys!

Can you guys make some table with edit profile(pointer profile) count missions information?? pls!!!!!!!

Tx alot, love you guys
So what you are saying is, you only love people when you want them to do something for you?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

wollyy wrote:
Hi guys!

Tx alot, love you guys
I have no plans to make anything that specifically is for online play, per the rules of this forum.

osugodcookie
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by osugodcookie »

So how do I keep the things I edit permanently without it resetting after I save and restart?

Lyra Lushi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lyra Lushi »

zachillios wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:34 am
wollyy wrote:
Hi guys!

Tx alot, love you guys
I have no plans to make anything that specifically is for online play, per the rules of this forum.
can you make pls a way to edit curio? i would like to increase my number . not want edit my sigil stuff i just want open curious for legal sigils xD
maybe also by the girl the sigil pull nr 4 this special one . dont can edit it rly even when somebody told take number x150 . not work.

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

DarkFearless wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:14 pm
cHAOSfRED wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:27 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:32 pm

Have you tried those unreleased traits? are they fully functional in game or are they kinda like placeholder?
Yes, I have tried most of them, at least up to what the training dummy can do. So far, the notable traits are:
- the DEF trait which flatly? cuts damage. On max level, this completelly nullifies small attacks (0 damage) at least up to like Proto Bahamut's darkflame shockwave attacks. Stack it with Stronghold and Garrison for nice effect.
- There are two separate traits which increase your damage cap, stacks flatly with each other and the legit damage cap trait.
- The Aegis ATK trait boosts your atk as much as berserker trait does without disabling dodging or guard move.

Traits marked with "??" on the side note do not have any noted effect yet. But they do increase your power rating as standard (5 rating per trait level). There also traits with name but unreleased. For example like "Supplements" which extends your buffs duration

Which sigils do they belong to?
They don't belong to any sigils. Those are unreleased traits after all. Pretty much like "Sigil Booster" trait only tied to ascension and terminus weapons. So if you see anyone using "Supplements" trait (not "Supplementary Damage"), pretty much must be a cheater.

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

osugodcookie wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:37 am
So how do I keep the things I edit permanently without it resetting after I save and restart?
You have to make a "legit" change on the part you want to modify first, so the game will trigger a save on that part.

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

Fyi, the game "supports" multiple of same weapon. Useful in case you want to keep a "legit" build and a "cheated" build on pair.

Kaleina
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kaleina »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:46 am
Fyi, the game "supports" multiple of same weapon. Useful in case you want to keep a "legit" build and a "cheated" build on pair.
Interesting. When you go into your weapon skin selection, do the duplicate weapons appear? I've been looking for a way to use the terminus/ascension skins without the awakening glow.

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

Kaleina wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:11 am
cHAOSfRED wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:46 am
Interesting. When you go into your weapon skin selection, do the duplicate weapons appear? I've been looking for a way to use the terminus/ascension skins without the awakening glow.
Partly yes and no.
----
First, you have to know that the game treats weapons with different exact names as different objects. For example, if you have awakened "Freikugel, The Purifier" and a duplicate unawakened "Freikugel", the game can differentiate it just fine.

However, if you have two of same weapon with same name (same ID). These will be treated as same objects and might confuse the game when you save/load a loadout or skin setting. For example, you have a legit "Balmung, the Blue Blaze" A and modified "Balmung, the Blue Blaze" B.
* If you saved/loaded a loadout, the game will only always use the first legit Balmung A.
* If you set Balmung A to use weapon skin X and Balmung B to use weapon skin Y, the game probably will save Balmung B to use weapon skin X on reload.

For best purpose, make a backup save before creating a duplicate because it is difficult to "remove" a weapon.

shadowblade016
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shadowblade016 »

So I mentioned this before, this is something of an update. I have some bugged sigils in my inventory. Can't be sold, no icon/image, no trait, no name, not levels. Literally blank on every field available. I tried editing them to legit sigils so I could sell them, they aren't "new" either but I had hoped after another user's suggestion here to edit it so I could get rid of them First time it didn't work at all, they wouldn't load in the editor. I tried again just now and it loaded with nothing but blank fields that I cannot edit.

And when opened the details of another sigil in the editor then tried to go back to the blank ones the blank ones wouldn't load any more.

So my original question returns, is there any way to remove these?

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SlipperyEel »

Is it possible to adjust the Terminus weapon drop rate? Because Jesus H Christ the default drop rate is ridiculous, even if you only wanted one and were guaranteed to get the exact one you were after. Must be a fulltime job if you wanted every single one of them. I still haven't gotten any yet.