Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jesse0191
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by jesse0191 »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:30 am
6E 67 38 44
Never saw something like this in-game. Corrupted sigil decreasing your trait in exchange for higher level of other trait(s) ??
i think it for new patch by the end of the month

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

rayonixez wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:48 pm
cHAOSfRED wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:16 pm
rayonixez wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:10 pm
is it possible to edit the traits of wrightstone?
Possible, but why to do so? You can just edit the imbued traits on the weapon instead which is easier since you can have a pointer which you can modify anytime (the Mirage Munition count attached to the weapon especially). The imbued traits table are just few addresses to offset after the mirage munition count on said weapon.

After that, apply a random wrightstone with number of attachments you wanted. eg, if you want to save 3 modified traits, apply a random wrightstone with 3 random traits => modify the imbued traits on that weapon => save
oh okay, how do I edit the imbued traits on the weapon? sorry, im kinda noob with cheat engine stuff
@.@ I already wrote there. See the bolded quote.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

Kojo wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:37 am
Have to use the right trait IDs. I have a sheet going with all of it. I was wrong about the previous Sigil IDs, those were bad values. If you could post everyone I'll update the sheet.

[Link]
Thank you for this, it helps a lot!

bk2710
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bk2710 »

Are the rules of wrightstones figured out yet? As in what can/cannot roll and the maximum trait level of the rolled traits.

helchakan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by helchakan »

thatasian23 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:12 pm
helchakan wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:21 pm
dziobus wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:53 pm

Try this:
1. Search for unknown initial value
2. Transmarvel 1x
3. Search for increased by 15
4. Repeat and you will find it.

ITs a number that increases each time you transmarvel, so it doesnt actually hold the transmarvel count itself.
Got to a few values, but they all keep jumping to random numbers, tried with both transmarvel and regular transfusion, no sucess. if you manage to do it, a tiny tutorial would be of great help (not quite good at this). :)
It's 150*X + Y where X is how many transmarvel you currently have stocked and Y is 150 minus your current transmarvel meter number (e.g. "Next * 15"). The transmarvel meter number is basically how many more you have to fill until you stock the next transmarvel, which you need 150 to fill up for 1 stocked one.

Example, I have 3 stocked transmarvel, and the meter says I need another 115, meaning the yellow bar is 1/3rd filled. The value you are searching for is 3*150 + (150-115) = 485. Then, you do a normal level 3 transmute, which adds 15 to your bar. Your bar will now read 100, and the new value you are searching is now 500.

The easiest way to go about doing this is completely using up all your stocked transmarvel, and searching just 150 minus the remaining value (the number next to the word "Next"), then doing one level 3 transmutation, then add 15 to your search. You should find it after 2 or 3 transmutation.
Had a hard time doing with stacks, but when i zeroed them, I went from 15 to 30 and found it on 2 scans, then proceded to put "149000" and it got me 993/999, ty for the intel :D

hunterx2210
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hunterx2210 »

the Sigil trait level doesn't seem to permermently save or change able. It always change back to it original value once save and reload the save

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

hunterx2210 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:58 pm
the Sigil trait level doesn't seem to permermently save or change able. It always change back to it original value once save and reload the save
Do you even upgraded it once at least?

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

hunterx2210 wrote:
You need to upgrade them after changing also some combinations will not stick, no matter what.

Dervichter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dervichter »

cHAOSfRED wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:42 pm
[Link]

Done with the Sigils ID, so only weapons left. Sad news, Stout Heart+ does not exist.

Some traits like Drain, Regen, Uplift and Quick Cooldown also same limited to standalone V or only comes up as secondary trait on other sigil's tier V+. Then traits like Supplements (Not same with Supplemental DMG) and Sigil Booster are not attached to any sigil, so they limited to situational or weapon innate traits.
Hi, is possible to have a version who work with excel? I can't open it without remove formula with xlookup in xlsx version. I try with ods and OpenOffice but formula doesn't work to generate too :/

Thx!

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

dziobus wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:56 am
apollo1 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:30 am
Auroran wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 10:18 am
Can someone post about sigil editing every time I try it keeps resets when I relog into the game
Id like a more in depth detailed explantion too. Ive followed every post on this threads instructions on how to do it correctly, but I still fail to save the sigils and they reset. Seems like people are giving the general idea of it but a crucial small detail is being left out.
Hope this helps, made it on the fly....

pass: sigilguide
Dang, you went above and beyond the call of duty. Great job!, its almost as if you are a professional game guide maker like those prima game guides.

Valkorion7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Valkorion7 »

hello i crash every time i edit overmastery, can someone help me thank you (when i quit overmastery menu)

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

Valkorion7 wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:18 pm
hello i crash every time i edit overmastery, can someone help me thank you (when i quit overmastery menu)
Are you editing it to a proper amount / value or are you trying some combinations which you could call "illegal" xD
MAx for Attack is 1000
MAx for skill dmaage is 20%
MAx for crit rate is 20%

Sultanhoaxe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sultanhoaxe »

hunterx2210 wrote:
I also experienced something similar, how do I solve it

Valkorion7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Valkorion7 »

nice question idk

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

Sultanhoaxe wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:50 pm
hunterx2210 wrote:
I also experienced something similar, how do I solve it
You shouldnt change the trait level, since part of the process to save it is upgrading the sigil through the game.