Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Arkin_Mathis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Granblue Fantasy Relink (Steam)

Post by Arkin_Mathis »

Been hoping for a toggle to remove the various caps on dmg or to give a maxed out damage cap.
Would be interested to see what traits people would pick if they didn't have to invest in damage cap and how overpowered they would end up.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Vexhyl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vexhyl »

Kojo wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:59 pm
Vexhyl wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:27 pm
Yodarha's Awakening+ Sigil ID is : A8 24 9B 11

Is this what the Awakening Sigils always are, just both of their character specific traits in one sigil?
Yup, and there is a trophy to get all of them, in Lyria's journal

cobaltlotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cobaltlotus »

ded0123 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:41 pm
cobaltlotus wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:18 pm
wilmire wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:50 am
Worked.

Before Edit

After save, return menu & reload.

Did you have any luck getting this to work with the built-in scripts? If so, can you just quickly lay out what you did step by step? I haven't been able to get the editor for overmastery to work for me.
make sure cheat engine is running with the code list
Roll new overmasteries > then do the editing on that roll type and amount (Also do the instructions in the video) > then hit save

it seems it follows the same rule as sigils, where only new items can be edited
Can I do that using the scripts in the table, or is the hex-editing required?

enpoping123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by enpoping123 »

lmxs wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:32 pm
Empress wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:20 pm
the overmastery and weapon editor work for me but the sigil editor STILL isnt working for me
Did you try it with a new acquired sigil?
I struggled with it to, but i managed to do it 100% this way:
Get a new sigil with 1 or 2 traits (depends on how many traits u wanna change)
Go to your inventory > Sigils
Look for the new acquired sigil ('!' Mark infront of the name)
Enable Sigil Editor
Open Trait details on the sigil so the pointer catches it
Enable all Dropdown Sigil options to lock them
Change the values
Go up and down in Sigil Menu (Sigil should switch Name/Stats depending on your values)
Save and return to title
Disable Sigil Editor in Cheat Engine
Reload your save and check your sigil

Works for me everytime
Last edited by enpoping123 on Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

FPSeph
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FPSeph »

tidos013 wrote:
FPSeph wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:51 pm
How does the Sigil editor works precisely? I've used it to edit the trait level of some old sigils and surprisingly it worked and managed it to stick after reloading. But in the most recent table it doesn't work anymore.
- It must be a new sigil. Sigils that has exclamation marks on them. If you want to edit 2 traits in a sigil, you must use sigils that has 2 traits already. If you edit 2 traits in sigil that has only 1 trait, after reloading the 2nd trait won't appear (at least for me)
- On the sigil, go into Trait Details to populate values for the cheat engine.
- Edit whatever you want in cheat engine.
- You can see the change by doing up and down on the menu.
- Save

That's how it works for me.
Does it have to be from the knicknack shop? I've tried editing a new sigil I got from one of the quests but it didn't stick.

tidos013
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tidos013 »

FPSeph wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:27 pm
tidos013 wrote:
FPSeph wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:51 pm
How does the Sigil editor works precisely? I've used it to edit the trait level of some old sigils and surprisingly it worked and managed it to stick after reloading. But in the most recent table it doesn't work anymore.
- It must be a new sigil. Sigils that has exclamation marks on them. If you want to edit 2 traits in a sigil, you must use sigils that has 2 traits already. If you edit 2 traits in sigil that has only 1 trait, after reloading the 2nd trait won't appear (at least for me)
- On the sigil, go into Trait Details to populate values for the cheat engine.
- Edit whatever you want in cheat engine.
- You can see the change by doing up and down on the menu.
- Save

That's how it works for me.
Does it have to be from the knicknack shop? I've tried editing a new sigil I got from one of the quests but it didn't stick.
never really tried it from the quest so I don't know about that. All I did was either trade for it, or transmute.

wilmire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wilmire »

cobaltlotus wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:06 pm
Can I do that using the scripts in the table, or is the hex-editing required?
Hex editing is required, follow the video / process shared in previous post
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:34 am
Sosderata wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:09 am
Hey guys, overmastery doesn't seem to be sticking and reading the thread it seems that the changes need to apply to the stars themselves, so not modifying the float, so pretty much at this point it's best to just roll until you get max stars in all of them and then just change them to the mastery type you want. That should work, it worked at least once for me.

EDIT:

Nevermind, i tried changing it and when I back into the menu the game dies.

Anyone else had some success with this one and could share some knowledge on how to use it?

Thanks!
I spent a while trying to get this working but for some reason there's some external pointer that checks and reapplies the previous category of overmastery, so if you change a skill damage to attack for instance, the second you save the game it just rewrites it back to skill damage

I found a pretty easy workaround using the pointers that OP made, just roll for the stat spread you want then edit the stars, as pointed out you need the 2 bytes to the right of the type to add up to 512, so 00 02 is what you're looking for

here's a quick video on how to do this super easy, takes like 2 seconds once you know how

using this method it shouldnt take more than a few minutes to get the "perfect" spread of legit stats

PS: very basic editing, nothing daunting

Memelin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Memelin »

Kojo wrote:

Is this what the Awakening Sigils always are, just both of their character specific traits in one sigil?

If anyone cast post the Awakening Sigil IDs for these characters, I'm still missing them on the spreadsheet:
Captain, Katalina, Rackam, Eugen, Rosetta, Charlotta, Ghandagoza, Ferry, Narmaya, Percival, Zeta, Id

I have all the trait IDs already.
Captain rackam eugen narmaya and id are already somewhere on the thread

cHAOSfRED
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cHAOSfRED »

Just dumping a hell of text I found. Best to see them in 16-bytes format. Give a test whether this works or not. I also apprectiate a lot if anyone willing to make organized table for the dumps.

Before reading the dumps, just remember "B0 E0 7A 88" means empty. It is valid empty for everything (sigil, trait and weapon)

== How to read the dumps ==
Example for the trait ID dump, those in red squares are trait ID listed. There is a pattern you can follow when reading the dumps. Beware some empty traits actually valid works. For example "13 2E 86 5C" appears as empty trait, but it has a trait details table containing level when checked.

For the sigil ID dump, the first 4-byte column contains the sigil ID. You have to skip a bit tho since I don't remove the bloat header for some rows.

For weapons ID, I already sorted it tho. Just beware some weapons can be invalid despite the name appears, ie "84 B8 E3 CD" will make your weapon as Id's Ragnarok. But it will disappear the moment you exit the menu. Then ID for a weapon may appears multiple times but in different form. For example "89 FB DE 05" gives you unawakened "Ascalon" just as it is, while "95 2D 1E 36" will give you "Ascalon, Dragon's Bane".
Attachments
Weapon ID dump.txt
(4.6 KiB) Downloaded 376 times
Trait ID dump.txt
(16.36 KiB) Downloaded 483 times
Sigil ID dump.txt
(55.87 KiB) Downloaded 980 times

tatsren
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tatsren »

How do you change weapon level/rank? It doesn't seem to stick when I save and reload

ded0123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ded0123 »

anyone know how to cheat in the terminus weapons??

Fear1337
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fear1337 »

variante wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:10 pm
jenovalive wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:56 pm
how you edit the wrightstone ?
Wrightstone has similar offset structure as sigil: [Trait Id 1][Trait lv 1][Trait Id 2][Trait lv 2][Trait Id 3][Trait lv 3][Stone Id]. Do an AOB search should narrow it down nicely. Do it on a new one via transmution if you want it permanent.
Any chance you could record yourself editing a Wrightstone? What you're saying makes sense, just want to see if what I'm doing is correct.

helchakan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by helchakan »

Anyone made one for transmarvel? regular scans don't find the value, it fails right at the second scan
want to get 999 tries, but dont really want to just edit the perfect ones yet

Kojo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kojo »

Memelin wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:49 pm
Kojo wrote:

If anyone cast post the Awakening Sigil IDs for these characters, I'm still missing them on the spreadsheet:
Captain, Katalina, Rackam, Eugen, Rosetta, Charlotta, Ghandagoza, Ferry, Narmaya, Percival, Zeta, Id

I have all the trait IDs already.
Captain rackam eugen narmaya and id are already somewhere on the thread
I found Captain, Rackam, and Eugen. I was the one who posted Narmaya's and I had the wrong ID, so that's still missing with the others.

dziobus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dziobus »

helchakan wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:49 pm
Anyone made one for transmarvel? regular scans don't find the value, it fails right at the second scan
want to get 999 tries, but dont really want to just edit the perfect ones yet
Try this:
1. Search for unknown initial value
2. Transmarvel 1x
3. Search for increased by 15
4. Repeat and you will find it.

ITs a number that increases each time you transmarvel, so it doesnt actually hold the transmarvel count itself.