The Hunter Steam Latest Patch +2 Animal Tracker + Player Tracker Updated

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
apocalypticx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

The Hunter Steam Latest Patch +2 Animal Tracker + Player Tracker Updated

Post by apocalypticx »

Tested very briefly so any bugs, suggestions either dm or post.

Options are as follows:

1.Animal Tracker turn this on and if there is any animals nearby it will lock their coordinates into the CurrentX, CurrentY, CurrentZ so you can see which directions to take.

2.Player Tracker turn this on and it will track the player coordinates,it will lock your coordinates into the PlayerX, PlayerY, PlayerZ so you can see which directions to take towards the animal in the animal tracker.

I can add a freeze animals to stop them running away and other cheats, but I found when you teleport yourself to the animal or you teleport them to yourself, after a few days you get banned!

Pretty much the same if you do infinte ammo and a few other things like no reload etc.

That's why I've kept the table simple and acting in a passive way so not to get banned!

V1.01 Fixed the player tracker and this is now the stable release let me know how you get on
V1.00 Removed the player tracker was bugged

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
theHunter.CT
V1.01
(7.97 KiB) Downloaded 32 times