z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DarkTemplar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by DarkTemplar »

OhPlzKnotMe wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:04 am
thank you for the reply
I'm at the main menu, launch CE, load script. I scanned for "123" so values can show up so I know CE is reading BG3.
I load bg3.ct
load my save file.
click console commands and nothing happens. the drop down menu doesn't even show up for the console commands. this is so strange since it was working last night. I have to be doing something wrong. I'm launching the game through vortex with mods with no issues until now. I know I downloaded an updated version of the bg3.ct but even my older bg3.ct script isn't working so idk what happened
maybe if I launch CE, Launch bg3, then select the bg3 process, then load script. maybe that will work.
if anyone else is having this or a similar issue and could chime in I would appreciate it.

Edit: When I right click the Console Commands, at the top it says
"<<error while scanning for AOB's : console Error: Not all results found>>"
hope this helps :/

Edit 2: Further googling led me to check my game version number which is
v4.1.1.4494476
and the bg3.ct file is for version
v4.1.1.3905231
so the game did a quickie update and its not working cuz the bg3.ct would also need an update it seems.
I am able to get the console commands to load. I've experienced what you have before. Oftentimes I have to load the game twice, but then it's fine. I'm using the same CT as you. But there are a lot of crashes... sadly. At first I thought it was whenever I would pickpocket someone... but... other times... it just happens when I'm standing there doing nothing. :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DarkTemplar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkTemplar »

EDIT: hovering over an item... just... done. game is done. I had next to nothing enabled... :( maybe my save file is just done for... not sure. :(

Update, these crashes occur most often when I'm looting or pickpocketing. Game just closes out. Thank you to EvenLess for the autolaunch of the script... makes getting back into the game easier... but still obnoxious to be booted out every 5-10 minutes. :(

If there are others using this CT who aren't crashing... is it helpful if I post all the options that I have enabled maybe?? Maybe it's a combination of things causing the problem... IDK. I'd love to help by providing some sort of logs or information rather than just letting the author's know "hey this crashes". Let me know if I can help in some way. I'm not an expert on CTs or Cheat Engine... but I can collect files and/or screenshots!! :)

Runbstreath
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Runbstreath »

Hello, how are you guys? Is there any way to add proficiencies to my character? Something like being able to use Shield, Musical Instrument, Light Armor. Thanks 😃

th3b00ki3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by th3b00ki3 »

Hello, I'm a bit new here, but is there a way to manipulate the flags in the game so that you can achieve the perfect ending for BG3 without anyone turning into a mind flayer and/or dying.

Valignat49
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Valignat49 »

DarkTemplar wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:17 am
EDIT: Good news!! if you just keep trying... and maybe enable a few less cheats... life is great!! or maybe I just got lucky. no one knows!!! but I have successfully played for longer than 5-10 minutes, so that's a win

This stinks... looks like the game is just constantly crashing now... I just cannot tell why. Anyone else experiencing this?? If it's just me maybe I can roll back a save or two and see if that fixes things.
did taking the cheats off fix it? i am having a similar issue of stuff crashing when I try to play but it's happening even when cheats aren't on

kasuhiko0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kasuhiko0 »

is there any way to add class-based spells/actions/passives?? I would like to add Ranger Summon Companion to my Rogue to roll play as a Thief with his friend Wolf.

also is there any way to add a new class without modifying the current build?? like at lv 12 (thief/bard) add another class lv1 (warrior)??

radthezero
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by radthezero »

I might be doing something wrong, as I'm trying to spawn an extra Eversight Ring, but the item spawns a common version with no perks. Anyone tried it?

riperviwe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by riperviwe »

Hello, i'm looking for a way to permanently disable some ability point buffs that i've given to my characters previously, like hag hair (+1) or vigorous potion (+2) now i've tried ways like RemovePassive etc etc but they dont seem to be working. can someone help please?

DarkTemplar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkTemplar »

Valignat49 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:12 am
DarkTemplar wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:17 am
EDIT: Good news!! if you just keep trying... and maybe enable a few less cheats... life is great!! or maybe I just got lucky. no one knows!!! but I have successfully played for longer than 5-10 minutes, so that's a win

This stinks... looks like the game is just constantly crashing now... I just cannot tell why. Anyone else experiencing this?? If it's just me maybe I can roll back a save or two and see if that fixes things.
did taking the cheats off fix it? i am having a similar issue of stuff crashing when I try to play but it's happening even when cheats aren't on
It seems leaving the minimum dice roll off SEEMS to have given me some reprieve but it's not fool-proof. I haven't completely turned everything off - but this is meant to be some goofy play through... so it's agitating... and I'd like to figure it out... but I guess I'm stubborn. LOL. Dang these load times though! Sorry I couldn't give you more to work with.

DarkTemplar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DarkTemplar »

radthezero wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:25 pm
I might be doing something wrong, as I'm trying to spawn an extra Eversight Ring, but the item spawns a common version with no perks. Anyone tried it?
This happens all the time for me. I have the excel spreadsheet of items... and often times the first search result is either not able to be spawned... or has a duplicate somewhere. If you're using Excel, I would advise doing a "Find all" instead of just searching for one at a time. That way you can see EVERY cell "eversight" in it. You might find that there are multiple rings... and one of those has the enchantments you're looking for :) I hope this helps!

Kaptin
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kaptin »

Is there option to add feat tawn brawler? I'm unable to find it .

hightechartist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hightechartist »

Does anyone know how to add a quickened version of a spell to a character via AddSpell or another command? (Specifically, I'd like to add dimension door at-will as a bonus action to a character. Yes I know misty step exists but I want that ability to bring people along.)

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

Kaptin wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:58 pm
Is there option to add feat tawn brawler? I'm unable to find it .
Assuming you're talking about the Tavern Brawler feat, it's "TavernBrawler".

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

EvenLess wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:26 pm
The CT which also includes my BG3Commander code, have been available on [Link] since November last year.
Which is...?

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CptWindwalker82 »

Beany81487 wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:38 am
gelpke11 wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:12 am
CptWindwalker82 wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:48 am

That's one of the functions that no longer works on the most recent table and the most recent patch. One of the older tables does seem to work, for the console at least.
Could you please give me a CT that works?
This should work.
So for some reason this one also helped me with ability pointers! Thanks!