Palworld (STEAM)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Palworld (STEAM)

Post by Jessen »

ericomachado0 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:56 pm
I think it needs to be updated after the game update
they're not gonna update anything if you guys keep pointing it out and not read whats already been said.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Dzjinn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dzjinn »

Nvm, saw the post about console commands removed on update
Last edited by Dzjinn on Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Karazard
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Karazard »

This should be closed. I keep coming here thinking updates would be done, but it's just full of grognards who didn't read the thread at all asking the same garbage of if it works, did it stop working, why isn't it working, and asking for multiplayer which is the WHOLE REASON the Devs removed the menus in the first place.

Read the damn thread people before you comment!

Zethos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zethos »

guys, please read the posts...
1) the table works
2) the console commands work only if you downgrade to 0.1.2.0
3) multiplayer commands for dedicated server also works if you use a bypass - so the commands alone wont work, you need something else as well.
4) no one here will help as most of us (including me) doesnt prob know how to code well enough to fix it for you, so better wait for the thread opener to do something or not (its his decision after all and he is doing it out of friendliness he doesnt owe us anything)

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Karazard wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:35 pm
This should be closed. I keep coming here thinking updates would be done, but it's just full of grognards who didn't read the thread at all asking the same garbage of if it works, did it stop working, why isn't it working, and asking for multiplayer which is the WHOLE REASON the Devs removed the menus in the first place.

Read the damn thread people before you comment!
I hope the devs add some serious anticheat to Multiplayer so these people will stop being so annoying with these questions. By the way, expect them to do that when the PvP update drops.

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Thanks for this. Is there a way to toggle the hud with a key? I see the command and that works, but is there a way to trigger this via a hotkey? Or some other way (like a function in the cheatengine for hud toggle because we can hotkey cheat engine functions)?

Sultanhoaxe
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Sultanhoaxe »

cfemen wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:25 pm
If you have the updated Steam Version ( 0.1.3.0 ) then the following console-commands will not work correctly anymore:
Dropitem
DebugWindow
CaptureAllEnemy
GetRelic
KillAllEnemy
AddGameTime_Hours
ToggleDebugCamera

Why? coz the fuckers removed them ... so just another game devs who don't want that you have fun in SP/Coop ;)
So not much I can do about it, sure I could restore them all manually ( that would be super time consuming ) + keeping that always up2date would be a nightmare ...
A patreon of mine asked me if it's possible to restore the most useful command ( DropItem ) and yeah I restored that today on my patreon.
So in case you want to support my extra restore-work, you can grab the table for the lowest 2$ support tier that contains the item spawn ( + item list ) on my patreon.
Otherwise the table here still works fine for the current 0.1.3.0 version!

Sorry for the bad news, not my fault that they start to remove perfectly working commands ... Im just annoyed and done with these devs :mellow:
works for multiplayer?

ericomachado0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ericomachado0 »

Zethos wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:41 pm
guys, please read the posts...
1) the table works
2) the console commands work only if you downgrade to 0.1.2.0
3) multiplayer commands for dedicated server also works if you use a bypass - so the commands alone wont work, you need something else as well.
4) no one here will help as most of us (including me) doesnt prob know how to code well enough to fix it for you, so better wait for the thread opener to do something or not (its his decision after all and he is doing it out of friendliness he doesnt owe us anything)
This is the answer we need, thank you friend.

yukitus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yukitus »

Sakkzz wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:58 am
varcan wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:58 pm
Tutorial on how to downgrade to Palworld Steam Version ( 0.1.2.0 ) so you can use the DebugWindow Tested and Working

Download DepotDownloader from GitHub [Link] and extract the depotdownloader-2.5.0 zip
:!: make sure you have at least 20GB free space on the drive where the depotdownloader-2.5.0 folder is located :!:

Find Palworld Depots and Manifests from SteamDB [Link]
Here is the data you will need:
App ID : 1623730
Depot ID: 1623731
Manifest ID: 976963049186623376 (from 19 January 2024 - latest version before the update on the 25th)

Go to the depotdownloader-2.5.0 folder press SHIFT+Right Click and open PowerShell window

Run the command:
./DepotDownloader.exe -app 1623730 -depot 1623731 -manifest 976963049186623376 -username <username> -password <password>
Username and Password are your steam login.

When downloading is finished go to the depot folder depotdownloader-2.5.0\depots\1623731\13269235 and copy all the files except the .DepotDownloader folder, then paste and replace the files in the Palworld steam directory SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Palworld

And you're done! Now you can launch Palworld straight from your Steam app.

Here is the YouTube video I got this from: [Link]
Aww... guessing no way for gamepass huh?

Works Perfekt thx Man!!!

shametal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shametal »

Hi, would be possible change the partner skill? if that were possible we could take control of all the pals

EmmyExe
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EmmyExe »

well damn. legit got the game last night was to tired to use the cheat table or play the game cause of work. oh well, i'll keep looking around for an item spawner cheat

LoneRider03
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LoneRider03 »

cfemen wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:21 pm
help, the console window is not working for me, but the CT one is working just fine, do you know why?

drifter07
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by drifter07 »

LoneRider03 wrote:
Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:49 pm
help, the console window is not working for me, but the CT one is working just fine, do you know why?
Read the updated 1st post :x . CT table works as it intended. If you need more things there are other tables which help (Search them).

kyoski
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kyoski »

You guys seriously need to read lmao

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

..not to mention he fucking quoted the whole first topic to just add his "I don't have time to read" comment at the end T_T. Generation TikTok.