Princess Maker 5 Cheat Table [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cahaya Terunggul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Princess Maker 5 Cheat Table [Steam]

Post by Cahaya Terunggul »

I'm sorry but I really did not understand how to do this. I reread it many times but I still dont get it.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DancingWind
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DancingWind »

that is because there are no instructions what to do.

DancingWind
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DancingWind »

Illusion11316 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:45 am
This one will work, if it didnt work then just try search base address on money and just copy it to the other :)
Feature ? Ability , Battle Stat ,Character , Money , Personality , Skills , Stat Body
Just change the Base Pointer with urs, Search pointer on money address. (Search ur money first the do search pointer)
What do you mean?
What? Where? How?
Where do I find what and where do I put it?
double click on base pointer address and get:
pm5.exe+D833B ???
foudn money single address 0D75B870
what do I do?
divide 0D75B870 by FF and put in result into over +D833B ?

Fareastver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fareastver »

Illusion11316 wrote:
This one will work, if it didnt work then just try search base address on money and just copy it to the other :)
Feature ? Ability , Battle Stat ,Character , Money , Personality , Skills , Stat Body
Just change the Base Pointer with urs, Search pointer on money address. (Search ur money first the do search pointer)
Edit: NVM, I manage to figure it out myself. I manage to convert all of Illusion11316 pointers into the latest build 5391741 (10 August 2020). The only thing that I add is the pointer for time and love interest.

Additional note:
-The pointers for 3 characters (Shinya, Oda, and Mouri) are not included/Fixed because I haven't meet them yet in the story, probably gonna update it once I finally finished the game.
-The relationship pointers only works if the orb is not shattered, you need to befriend the character(s) until it's not broken anymore for it to work properly
-The pointers for love orb only work when the boy(s) already developed a crush towards your daughter
Attachments
Princess Maker Five.CT
(250.44 KiB) Downloaded 100 times

Kirisuma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kirisuma »

Fareastver wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:01 pm
Illusion11316 wrote:
Edit: NVM, I manage to figure it out myself. I manage to convert all of Illusion11316 pointers into the latest build 5391741 (10 August 2020). The only thing that I add is the pointer for time and love interest.

Additional note:
-The pointers for 3 characters (Shinya, Oda, and Mouri) are not included/Fixed because I haven't meet them yet in the story, probably gonna update it once I finally finished the game.
-The relationship pointers only works if the orb is not shattered, you need to befriend the character(s) until it's not broken anymore for it to work properly
-The pointers for love orb only work when the boy(s) already developed a crush towards your daughter
I have no bloody Idea how to use this... the only things this table gets right are the pointers for money and time

Kirisuma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kirisuma »

Illusion11316 wrote:
I don't even get what the hell you are trying to say... what do you even mean "JuST ScAN FoR BaSE AdReSS" Huh? Its not like thats done with a simple right click, and checking for pointer on the money value gives me 772332 different pointer adresses... like... the fuck?

Fareastver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fareastver »

Kirisuma wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 8:17 pm
Illusion11316 wrote:
I don't even get what the hell you are trying to say... what do you even mean "JuST ScAN FoR BaSE AdReSS" Huh? Its not like thats done with a simple right click, and checking for pointer on the money value gives me 772332 different pointer adresses... like... the fuck?
What kind of problem that you have with the table? If it's about the value then it should be fine if you see a value of 4/5 digits because that's how the game code its value apparently (ie. 50.50 will become 5050, 550 will become 55000). But if it's not that then I can't help you because I only based it on my own game, where the table actually still working perfectly on it now.

Though for the "base address" thingy, I suggest for you to read this thread www|solarstrike|net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=65
But yeah, that original post actually made me learn how to do my own pointers because I also didn't understand what he meant when he said to use your own base address too lol.