z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
styr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by styr »

Featherine wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:57 pm
Hey Styr, what's the ID for BOOOAL's Benediction/Blessing permanent buff? To use with the Osi.ApplyStatus command. (It's the one that gives you Advantage against bleeding enemies)
Here you go

Code: Select all

Osi.ApplyStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "UND_BOOOALBLESSING", -1)
edit: updated to correct buff

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Shubiniell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Shubiniell »

styr wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:07 pm
Shubiniell wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:40 pm

Tried as you wrote, but didn't work -

i've seen another post to do this:

status = {
"GOB_PENITENT",
"GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN",
"GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN_ACTIVE"
}
ApplyStatusToPlayer(status)

but where i need to put this?

Thanks
So, the UID I gave was correct! But for some reason it is extremely buggy and causes crash to desktop every time I've tried.

Alright, I found another way to do this. Unfortunately it doesn't use CheatEngine, but for some reason trying to add this damn passive via CheatEngine keeps crashing my game!

This other method shouldn't take long at all, and if you use mods already it might only take you a couple of minutes.

Are you running BG3SE? If not download it [Link] Or better yet, just download the BG3 Mod Manager. Once installed and run, you can click on the Tools section up top and click on "Download & Extract the Script Extender.." Be sure to setup the Game Data Path and Game Executable Path in Settings -> Open Preferences

Once all that is done, hit 'Launch Game' from the mod manager. You should get the BG3 Script Extender Debug Console popping up before the main BG3 program goes fullscreen.

Now load your game, and once that's done, select the character you want to receive Loviatar's Love. Now alt-tab and bring up the BG3 Script Extender Debug Console. Copy and paste this onto the command line:

Osi.ApplyStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "GOB_CALMNESS_IN_PAIN", -1)
The first time you do this and hit enter, you may see something like Entering server Lua console. S>> When this happens, just copy and paste the code again and hit enter. This time you should finally get the buff! I tested it myself a few times. Here's how it looks when I've finished:

Thanks alot Styr - will give this process a shot this evening after work!
Will let you know.

RubAlbus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RubAlbus »

vLheno wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:15 pm
has anyone found the code for a Level 9 Enchantment Spell called "Power Word Kill"? It being a one time use is trash

NVM I figured it out lol
Hey can you please explain.

LibertusRex
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LibertusRex »

sanitka wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 8:51 pm

You can not refer n-mods :), only by text (nexus mods)
ie. nexus mods.com/baldursgate3/mods/4361 (remove the space to get working url)
My bad

RubAlbus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RubAlbus »

RubAlbus wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:40 am
vLheno wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 2:15 pm
has anyone found the code for a Level 9 Enchantment Spell called "Power Word Kill"? It being a one time use is trash

NVM I figured it out lol
Hey can you please explain.
Here is the Power word kill spell code;

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = "Target_PowerWordKill"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
PrepareCall("AddSpell")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 0)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
print(result == 1 and "success" or "failure")
{$asm}
[DISABLE]

ssergeyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ssergeyy »

AkimboDK wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:33 pm
EvenLess wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:53 pm
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:24 pm

I'll give it a shot, but will this remove the "used" and re-add it once I use the spell again? or does this work to remove the tag everytime I use the spell? (know you said you did not test it, but what do you think this will do?)

EDIT:

Alright so I tried this.

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
ClearTagOnPlayer("37ad267f-7295-4c1e-9ca4-769c8c06441d")

local spell = "Shout_DivineIntervention"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)
writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)

writeString(cmdStr2, spell)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #spell, 0)

PrepareCall("AddSpell")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr2)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x48, 0)
local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
{$asm}
[DISABLE]
This after I used the spell remove the tag again, and re adds the spell. but I would have to set a hotkey so I can enable this everytime I use the spell.

Don't know if there is a better solution but this is the best I could do I guess..
Looks fine to me, at first glance. Only thing to note, is that I can see you're using "old" code. Zanzer made functions to make the creation of these scripts easier, including a function for adding spells. So the code you're using could be boiled down to the following.

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
AddSpellToPlayer("Shout_DivineIntervention")
[DISABLE]
Also, haven't tried this, but it looks like Divine Intervention is just a container for the various sub-spells:
[Link]
So you could probably just add the "Sunder the Heretical" directly using Shout_DivineIntervention_Attack
Yeah I tried that at first, but that gave me an error so that is why I used the longer code.

Btw is there a way to make a script that makes me immune to that tag? so that the game wont even remove the spell after being used because I am immune to it?
Can you tell me, please, did you manage to do this? Does it work without an active CheatEngine?

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

ssergeyy wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 4:45 pm
AkimboDK wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:33 pm
EvenLess wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:53 pm

Looks fine to me, at first glance. Only thing to note, is that I can see you're using "old" code. Zanzer made functions to make the creation of these scripts easier, including a function for adding spells. So the code you're using could be boiled down to the following.

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
AddSpellToPlayer("Shout_DivineIntervention")
[DISABLE]
Also, haven't tried this, but it looks like Divine Intervention is just a container for the various sub-spells:
[Link]
So you could probably just add the "Sunder the Heretical" directly using Shout_DivineIntervention_Attack
Yeah I tried that at first, but that gave me an error so that is why I used the longer code.

Btw is there a way to make a script that makes me immune to that tag? so that the game wont even remove the spell after being used because I am immune to it?
Can you tell me, please, did you manage to do this? Does it work without an active CheatEngine?
the code I was using works if using the spell, then clear the used tag for that spell and learning the spell again in activating it once, and then do it again everytime I used the spell.
honestly I just ended up teaching a different spell similar to this one, for the Divine Intervation Sunder spell, which is for Shar I think, only downside is that it is pr turn, so you can only use it 1 time each time it is that characters turn. but its fine.
there is also a mod on nexus that lets you use the Intervention spell of all the container ones, unlimited and no other restrictions to it.

RedComet313
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RedComet313 »

Is there a trick to getting attribute changes to stick after saving and loading?

fmalust
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fmalust »

Any idea if there are any console commands to enable/disable companion voices? My Halsin is incredibly bugged out and I've tried to search many times how to fix his voice. He won't banter with the party, he won't chant his spells, he won't speak when you switch to him, attack with him, when he gets attacked, etc. The only time he speaks is when he's in critical health, or you speak to him directly.

It's bothering me a lot and I'm wondering if there's a way to fix this via console commands, as strange as that might sound? :\

ninaaaaaq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ninaaaaaq »

Can anyone help me share CT for version 4.1.1.4061076? the last table on the first page doesn't work for that version and always force closes when I try that table. Thank You

w0883g0ngz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by w0883g0ngz »

Hey all, hate to be a bother, but I've run into a run-killing issue with my game. I don't know if there's anything that can save it.

I tried using the BG3 ct file here for console commands, but those wouldn't work.
I've tried using Debug Console, but that doesn't provide me the options I need.
I even tried using the BG3 trainer for Aurora. Nothing.

I'm currently in Honor mode, 97 hours in. It's the final fight, and I thought Globe of Invulnerability would protect me from the Netherbrain's Orb of Negation. It did not, and now my party wipes everytime I pass my turn (as I am out of actions + bonus actions), falling to their deaths as the orb blows up the terrain.
The game gives me the option to reload a save, even though it's Honor mode, but of course... The last save was my final turn with no actions before I passed.

Is there any way out of this? At this stage, I just wanna finish the game. I don't even care about Honor mode. But I can't even change difficulty, even on death. It just sends me back to my last save.

I dunno if this is even appropriate to ask, I just thought that someone here might know what to do.
In any case, thank you for reading this.

Zeramos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zeramos »

Is there a way to remove spells learned by using the "Learn Wizard Scroll on Any Character (must always be activate BEFORE loading saves)" cheat?

w0883g0ngz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by w0883g0ngz »

w0883g0ngz wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:32 pm
Hey all, hate to be a bother, but I've run into a run-killing issue with my game. I don't know if there's anything that can save it.
Aight, was able to solve this.
Found a mod that grants actions as a passive. Installed that and fought my way through the Netherbrain as I intended.
Turns out sorting by "date updated" instead of "date uploaded" helps a lot.

Didn't get the Foehammer achievement, but that just gives me more reasons to keep playing.

Nurgoll
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nurgoll »

Was there an update yet? I don't see it.

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

Hi all, for those more experienced than I, do you know if restore party passes time, the way long rest does? i am trying to not pass time because of possible events, and want to use restore party and hoping it'll do the trick. Any advise would be appreciated.