z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
addela
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by addela »

CptWindwalker82 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:05 am
I had an accident with the sussur flowers, and I need a couple more. Yet, any of the ones I spawn in from the UUID list I have don't have the anti-magic effect.

I'm assuming the right UUID simply isn't on this list, does anyone have the right one that includes anti-magic?
Are you spawning them in the Underdark? Anywhere else and they are just regular flowers.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Hans13q
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hans13q »

Hi guys! Can someone please find in bg 3 files sound effect of Yurgir invisibility? And drop it here?

Faerlaingal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Faerlaingal »

Hello everyone, just to ask, does anyone have an idea on how the "Rapture" passive (that you get in sharess) could be called in the files?
I looked in the passive list found here:
viewtopic.php?p=306872#p306872
But did not find anything named Rapture. I also tried "Nymph" since that's what the character that give the passive is called, but nothing

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CptWindwalker82 »

addela wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:45 pm
CptWindwalker82 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:05 am
I had an accident with the sussur flowers, and I need a couple more. Yet, any of the ones I spawn in from the UUID list I have don't have the anti-magic effect.

I'm assuming the right UUID simply isn't on this list, does anyone have the right one that includes anti-magic?
Are you spawning them in the Underdark? Anywhere else and they are just regular flowers.
Yep, in the Underdark. I actually forgot I picked the flowers and my dumb ass went back up to forge the Sussur blade, so those wilted. :oops: Now I'm trying to get past the turrets guarding the tower in the underdark, but the flowers haven't grown back yet. I know I could just God Mode past it but I'd like to do at least SOME things legit lol :D
sanitka wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:20 am
Try to use a previous save and Last Item Dropped UUID or if you have at least one flower, look for my 'Item 100' cheat and modify it little bit;).
I did use Last Item Dropped, but while the flowers looked the same (there were 2 others in my UUID-list that didn't), they lacked the actual anti-magic effect. That effect was limited to the one legitimately picked flower I could still find.

You don't happen to know the page for your 'Item 100' cheat..? I'll definitely search for myself too, but the search function here is not the greatest, and we're up to over 400 pages in the topic atm lol :shock:

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

CptWindwalker82 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:55 pm
I did use Last Item Dropped, but while the flowers looked the same (there were 2 others in my UUID-list that didn't), they lacked the actual anti-magic effect. That effect was limited to the one legitimately picked flower I could still find.

You don't happen to know the page for your 'Item 100' cheat..? I'll definitely search for myself too, but the search function here is not the greatest, and we're up to over 400 pages in the topic atm lol :shock:
The same way this community pages searches the whole content of this site, the same way can be search only this "thread" ;) (parameter site:url)

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Faerlaingal wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:41 pm
Hello everyone, just to ask, does anyone have an idea on how the "Rapture" passive (that you get in sharess) could be called in the files?
But did not find anything named Rapture. I also tried "Nymph" since that's what the character that give the passive is called, but nothing
Use the one linked on the very first page ;).

CptWindwalker82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CptWindwalker82 »

sanitka wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:57 am
CptWindwalker82 wrote:

The same way this community pages searches the whole content of this site, the same way can be search only this "thread" ;) (parameter site:url)
I would need to search within a topic though, and the "search within topic" button redirects me to the site-wide search bar.

Using
site:https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13996
as a parameter does nothing and still gives me site-wide results. Unless I'm doing something wrong with that.

Faerlaingal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Faerlaingal »

sanitka wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:36 am
Faerlaingal wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:41 pm
Use the one linked on the very first page ;).
Right, my dummy ass was not up to date, make sense
Having searched the one on the main page though, I did find some flags for the event (--WYR_SharessCaress_NymphRoom_Event_GiveBuffReward for exemple)
But not the passive that goes with it.

Then I saw Blue Neuron data extractor, gave it a go, turn out it's a boost and not a passive! But still, now I can reapply it!

low_density
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by low_density »

CptWindwalker82 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:54 pm
sanitka wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:57 am
CptWindwalker82 wrote:

I would need to search within a topic though, and the "search within topic" button redirects me to the site-wide search bar.

Using
as a parameter does nothing and still gives me site-wide results. Unless I'm doing something wrong with that.
Apparently you have to paste the entire sentence mentioned here in the google search bar (not your address bar):
sanitka wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:38 am
Regarding searching - you can search one thread/forum only by limiting google to do so (described also many times in this site or in google).
for example: site:fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13996 bg3 search-term

hightechartist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hightechartist »

Anyone know how to add the "arcane enchantment" bonus to spell DCs and spell attacks found on items such as melf's first staff to other weapons?
Nothing I've tried so far has worked right.

LibertusRex
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LibertusRex »

CptWindwalker82 wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:54 pm

Using
Try

Code: Select all

site:fearlessrevolution.com inurl:t=13996

redwynexD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by redwynexD »

Anyone knows how to add monk spells for the way of 4 elements? I added them but they dont show up in monk spell section and they dont play any animations when i cast them.

yaguo9
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yaguo9 »

Hi, I see in the trainer it is possible to permanently add spell slots level 1-3, but is there any way to add a specific number of spell slots of higher levels? Specifically, I am looking to permanently add one level 4 spell slot to my character. Would greatly appreciate any help! :))

Icebern
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Icebern »

Does anyone know how to trigger the last talk the dark urge has with the butler after becoming the chosen of bhaal BEFORE becoming the chosen of bhaal? The butler says some interesting things about your past there but he only does if you accept bhaal which I don't plan on doing, still I would like to trigger those conversations on the entrance to the temple which is the last time you speak with him if you reject bhaal.

I don't really know if this is possible but any help would be much appreciated.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Icebern wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:21 pm
Does anyone know how to trigger the last talk the dark urge has with the butler after becoming the chosen of bhaal BEFORE becoming the chosen of bhaal? The butler says some interesting things about your past there but he only does if you accept bhaal which I don't plan on doing, still I would like to trigger those conversations on the entrance to the temple which is the last time you speak with him if you reject bhaal.

I don't really know if this is possible but any help would be much appreciated.
Simple, unpack BG3 data file, find the dialogue, check prerequisites and create a mod with no prerequisites ;) or instead of mod, add and then remove yourself the prerequisites you found ;). Some of us might be able with the last step, but the rest is up to you.