z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Reaper1222 »

hi does anyone knows if there are weapon enchantments that gives bonus piercing and bludgeoning damage?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zch »

Does anyone know attribute name to add lifesteal to a currently equipped weapon.
Example weapon:
Shattered Flail uid: 8a527abd-a2ff-4267-a067-d26bdf6742ee

on that weapon, life steal passive is called Yeenoghu's Gift

Sword of Chaos also has lifesteal. uid e76b0896-dc70-4fb9-b202-cf5efc2de15a

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

ChimmeyDT wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:10 am
Hey all. So I've looked around and can't seem to find a definitive answer. I just want to add a few skill proficiencies to my paladin, and I tried using the "Add Skill Proficiency" tab under Dice Roll Cheats, but it always resets my skills back to default when I load. All I do is to it before I activate is remove the expertise part, and a few skills before I activate, but it never sticks. Does anyone know how to get them to stick? Here is what the script looks like:
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
local skills = {

"Investigation",
"Perception",
"Arcana",
"Survival",
"SleightOfHand",
"History",
"Deception",
"Athletics",

}
local boost = "ProficiencyBonus(Skill,%s)"
for i = 1, #skills do
local skill = skills[i]
skills[i] = string.format(boost, skill, skill, skill)
end
AddBoostsToPlayer(skills)
[DISABLE]
The script is wrong ProficiencyBonus(Skill,%s) does take one parameter in string.format(<what to format>, <what to use 1>, <what to use 2> ...)
Check for a working version in the latest zanzer table.
Last edited by sanitka on Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

deznuts2000 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:17 am
Is it possible to use cheat engine to edit spell damage, and how does one do this please?
no, these are defined in game files (.pak) and might be overriden using mods.
Last edited by sanitka on Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

igor140 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:37 am
I'm having difficulty getting anything to work since the new patch. I've got the new table (~12 hours ago), and it's just... not doing its thing. I didn't have any difficulties about a week ago, but now I can't edit stats or anything : /

I know very little about this process overall. Let me know if I'm doing something wrong:

1) Start up game
2) Start up CE
3) Point CE to the game .exe
4) Load up the bg3.CT file
5) Quicksave in-game
6) Expect to be able to edit stuff
7) Be disappointed : (

I've tried various combinations of quick- and hard-saving and loading; both in and out of camp; with and without a full party...

Help is appreciated!
after loading bg3.ct you should load a savegame, otherwise the table is useless, ie table works only ingame. When save loaded use any part of the table, but be aware that console part has its own rules (shown in the table).

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Harry19894 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:21 am
is there any way to add skills proficiency like arcana and such ?
yes, do not be lazy and search this "forum".

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

sapel wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:11 am
I accidentally killed a certain recruitable creature when fighting it and its parent. A friend told me about flags, is there any way to revive them and still be able to continue it like normal or just set it to be in camp?
You might to "revive" them, but there is a high possibility of breaking game logic.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Reaper1222 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:23 pm
hi does anyone knows if there are weapon enchantments that gives bonus piercing and bludgeoning damage?
Probably no, as those are different types of damage. You can not pierce and bludgeon at same time :).

igor140
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by igor140 »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:14 pm
igor140 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:37 am
I'm having difficulty getting anything to work since the new patch. I've got the new table (~12 hours ago), and it's just... not doing its thing. I didn't have any difficulties about a week ago, but now I can't edit stats or anything : /

I know very little about this process overall. Let me know if I'm doing something wrong:

1) Start up game
2) Start up CE
3) Point CE to the game .exe
4) Load up the bg3.CT file
5) Quicksave in-game
6) Expect to be able to edit stuff
7) Be disappointed : (

I've tried various combinations of quick- and hard-saving and loading; both in and out of camp; with and without a full party...

Help is appreciated!
after loading bg3.ct you should load a savegame, otherwise the table is useless, ie table works only ingame. When save loaded use any part of the table, but be aware that console part has its own rules (shown in the table).
Yeah, as I said I was using it just fine a week ago... turns out I had to restart my PC for some asinine reason. It also does NOT like having Minthara in the party... doesn't display her name correctly, but I was able to adjust her stats and whatnot.

I am trying to give her the Two-Weapon Fighting style, though, and I can't seem to find that either in the CE table or in the list of UUIDs on the sticky at the front of this thread... any advice on where to look for fighting styles?

quasaraa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by quasaraa »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:11 pm
ChimmeyDT wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:10 am
Hey all. So I've looked around and can't seem to find a definitive answer. I just want to add a few skill proficiencies to my paladin, and I tried using the "Add Skill Proficiency" tab under Dice Roll Cheats, but it always resets my skills back to default when I load. All I do is to it before I activate is remove the expertise part, and a few skills before I activate, but it never sticks. Does anyone know how to get them to stick? Here is what the script looks like:
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
local skills = {

"Investigation",
"Perception",
"Arcana",
"Survival",
"SleightOfHand",
"History",
"Deception",
"Athletics",

}
local boost = "ProficiencyBonus(Skill,%s)"
for i = 1, #skills do
local skill = skills[i]
skills[i] = string.format(boost, skill, skill, skill)
end
AddBoostsToPlayer(skills)
[DISABLE]
The script is wrong ProficiencyBonus(Skill,%s) does take one parameter in string.format(<what to format>, <what to use 1>, <what to use 2> ...)
Check for a working version in the latest zanzer table.
I have exactly the same question/issue, and even after fixing the script to only use the proficiency bonus, and even hardcoding it, the result is the same (e.g. I tried:

Code: Select all

local boost = "ProficiencyBonus(Skill, Persuasion)"
AddBoostsToPlayer(boost)
Adds my proficiency bonus correctly and marks persuasion as a proficiency.

Then I save, load, and it's gone.

I really would like to find an answer to this - it appears to be temporary. But surely there must be a way to make this stick.

sapel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sapel »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:19 pm
sapel wrote:
I accidentally killed a certain recruitable creature when fighting it and its parent. A friend told me about flags, is there any way to revive them and still be able to continue it like normal or just set it to be in camp?
You might to "revive" them, but there is a high possibility of breaking game logic.
I managed to revive them and their parent (getting it to set itself to temporarily hostile), and even get my relationship with it to be neutral (while also being an enemy) but I can't remove the enemy tag with my character at minimum its always Enemy 1 Allie 0 Neutral 0. I was following a post on https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/bald ... posts&BH=2 from someone who claimed to be able to resurrect Karlach, so I was hopeful (using a mix of SE and CE)
Last edited by sapel on Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sapel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sapel »

sapel wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:05 pm
sanitka wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:19 pm
sapel wrote:
I managed to revive them and their parent (getting it to set itself to temporarily hostile), and even get my relationship with it to be neutral (while also being an enemy) but I can't remove the enemy tag with my character at minimum its always Enemy 1 Allie 0 Neutral 0. I was following a post on https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/bald ... posts&BH=2 from someone who claimed to be able to resurrect Karlach, so I was hopeful (using a mix of SE and CE)

sapel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sapel »

How do i delete a post lol

igor140
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by igor140 »

igor140 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:29 pm
I am trying to give her the Two-Weapon Fighting style, though, and I can't seem to find that either in the CE table or in the list of UUIDs on the sticky at the front of this thread... any advice on where to look for fighting styles?
Alright... I found it buried elsewhere in this thread. For anyone looking for it, it's

"FightingStyle_TwoWeaponFighting"

And you replace the relevant portion of the "Add Attack Skills" script under "Passive/ Feat Cheats". I'm learning things : )

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

sapel wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:07 pm
How do i delete a post lol
you do not, just edit it and discard the content.