z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Hilopi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Hilopi »

Hello, does anyone know console command to force a level up above level cap? Used this table for this feature only, but considering it isn't working know, I'm trying to find a workaround.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

OtakuGamer wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:28 am
Azura_Zaraki wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:15 am
Azura_Zaraki wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:20 am

Thanks but I want to make an overpowered character, I removed the ability cap and want 300 int and constitution, this process of Hag's hair is too tedious to get to 300, editing through the stat script would be the easiest way.
Nevermind I figured it out, you can edit stats by editing the script in the console commands max all stats, just edit Ability(Strength,31,20) to Ability(Strength,30000,20) to get 30000 strength. Same for the rest of the stats.
Pretty sure that's temporary and doesn't survive loading games. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm hereby correcting you :D
Without having looked into the referenced UUIDs, but having looked at the responses, I am concluding that they are actually spawning the item which they will consume, to get the Hag Hair ability bonus.

That being said, I just add them as passives, along with several other passives that will increase various ability scores. Here's a script that will add all the passives (that I know of) that increases your ability scores. They don't all stack and some only increase to 20 or 23 or something like that. If you average all your ability scores during creation, with slight focus on Constitution and Wisdom (ie. the +2 and +1 bonus). Don't go higher than 13, as points after that costs 2 points. Charisma is the easiest to get high using passives, in my experience.

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
Passive = {
  'AbilityImprovement_Strength', -- str+X
  'AbilityImprovement_Dexterity', -- dex+X
  'AbilityImprovement_Constitution', -- con+X
  'AbilityImprovement_Intelligence', -- int+X
  'AbilityImprovement_Wisdom', -- wis+X
  'AbilityImprovement_Charisma', -- cha+X
  'Resilient_Strength', -- str+X
  'Resilient_Dexterity', -- dex+X
  'Resilient_Constitution', -- con+X
  'Resilient_Intelligence', -- int+X
  'Resilient_Wisdom', -- wis+X
  'Resilient_Charisma', -- cha+X
  'Actor', -- cha+X,Y
  'Durable', -- con+1,20
  'HeavilyArmored', -- str+1,20
  'HeavyArmorMaster', -- str +X,Y
  'Athlete_PassiveBonuses', -- str+dex+X
  'TavernBrawler_Bonuses', -- str+con+1,20
  'HAG_Hair_CHA_Passive', -- cha+X
  'HAG_Hair_CON_Passive', -- con+X
  'HAG_Hair_DEX_Passive', -- dex+X
  'HAG_Hair_INT_Passive', -- int+X
  'HAG_Hair_STR_Passive', -- str+X
  'HAG_Hair_WIS_Passive', -- wis+X
  'KeenMind_AbilityIncrease', -- int+1,20
  'Linguist_AbilityIncrease', -- int+1,20
  'LOW_HagKiller_CHA_Passive', -- cha+X
  'LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_CharismaBoon_Passive', -- cha+2
  'LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_ConstitutionBoon_Passive', -- con+2
  'LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_DexterityBoon_Passive', -- dex+2
  'LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_IntelligenceBoon_Passive', -- int+2
  'LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_MinorCharismaBoon_Passive', -- cha+2
  'LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_StrengthBoon_Passive', -- str+2
  'LOW_SharGrotto_Mirror_WisdomBoon_Passive', -- wis+2
  'MAG_BarbMonk_Armor_Offensive_Passive', -- str+X,Y
  'MAG_BarbMonk_Armor_Defensive_Passive', -- dex+X,Y
  'MAG_LC_Jannath_Hat_Passive', -- cha+X,Y
  'MAG_LC_Nymph_Cloak_Passive', -- cha+X,Y
  'TWN_PlaquePuzzle_Charisma', -- cha+X
  'TWN_PlaquePuzzle_Intelligence', -- int+X
  'TWN_PlaquePuzzle_Wisdom', -- wis+X
}
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(Passive)
[DISABLE]
OtakuGamer wrote:
EDIT: Yes, it uses AddBoostsToPlayer which is temporary. The DebugMax Attribute cheats might work better bacause it uses ApplyStatusToPlayer, and unlike the hag hair method you can undo it and it won't crowd your character sheet as badly.
I would still hazard that they are spawning items and not adding boosts, from reading the responses (i.e. the hairs spawning in their Camp Supplies Pack). Regardless, just add them as passives, works just as well :)

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

martianmanager wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:50 pm
OtakuGamer wrote:
Azura_Zaraki wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:15 am

Nevermind I figured it out, you can edit stats by editing the script in the console commands max all stats, just edit Ability(Strength,31,20) to Ability(Strength,30000,20) to get 30000 strength. Same for the rest of the stats.
Pretty sure that's temporary and doesn't survive loading games. Correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: Yes, it uses AddBoostsToPlayer which is temporary. The DebugMax Attribute cheats might work better bacause it uses ApplyStatusToPlayer, and unlike the hag hair method you can undo it and it won't crowd your character sheet as badly.
Ontos wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:14 am
Some characters (4 out of 7) can't use portals, fast travel with them is unavailable, they don't get into the camp when I go to the camp (the only way is to get them dead and resurrect them in the camp, which doesn't fix the portals bug). :( Does anyone know a solution? I've read that the game thinks these characters are in some dangerous area, but I don't know which one, I haven't done a quick move and rest in a long time. I'm in act 2.
Maybe there is or can be some script in the cheat table?

In general can you give a script to remove the status "in danger zone, can't use portals" please?
I had this issue after patch 4 with one character that didn't escape prison properly. I had to get caught again and escape properly this time to fix it. I understand there are others who faced similar issues with the scripts that prevented travel not finishing properly and having to be rerun. Try that if you can figure what exactly it was that prevented travel in the first place.
In this command:

AddBoostsToPlayer("Ability(Strength,31,20);Ability(Dexterity,31,20);Ability(Constitution,31,20);Ability(Intelligence,31,20);Ability(Wisdom,31,20);Ability(Charisma,31,20)")
Can we simply replace "AddBoostsToPlayer" with "applyStatusToPlayer" or "DebugMax" to make this permanent?

What's the command we need to be using to make permanent (save persistent) attribute changes?
No.
Statuses aren't permanent either. They only last until you do a long rest. Only way I know to permanently get your abilities higher than about 20'ish (using passives, see my post before this one), is to use mods or the pointers in Zanzer's table (that aren't working currently).

You could also spawn the treasure bag with the ability score rings, which will spawn a bag containing a ring for each ability that sets that ability to 20. Zanzer actually had it as one of the Spawn Item examples a while back. But just edit the Dyes Bag script and add TEST_ABILITIES instead of TEST_Dyes

juniperleafes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by juniperleafes »

OtakuGamer wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:33 am
kicker04 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:29 am
somnorici123 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:07 am
The "Set Minimum Roll" function used to do that before patch 4 as well. There are certain situations where the game will always crash if you have that enabled.
Ya, that's true. Has nothing to do with Patch 4. "Set Minimum Roll" crashes the game every now and then.
The best place to showcase this is the first encounter with Zevlor at the grove. Game always, without exception, crashed there if I had this on.
If you want this effect without Cheat Engine, there's a mod "Disable Critical Fails on Skill and Ability Checks" that does this and doesn't have the crashing issue
For those curious, the cause of the crash is some hidden dice roll Larian does on background of dialogues. There are some (seemingly) unused abilities and skills (a lot leftover from DOS2), so it feels like if I set a minimum roll to those, the game crashes. I don't know why these rolls happen, though.
The reason the game doesn't crash on normal gameplay (even though reliable talent is a thing), is because Larian never used a minimum roll for ability or skill checks without a condition, so by sheer coincidence, they didn't experience the crash themselves.
The solution is to just restrict the minimum roll bonus to the "known" abilities and skills

Orion
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Orion »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:25 am
Fixed Last Item Dropped UUID

Not sure I'll be fixing the rest. Forget what I was doing to find them in the first place.
We deeply appreciate all you do! I wish I knew how to do it so we wouldn't have to bother you everytime there is an update.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Added my BGCommander code to Zanzer's latest v13 table.

Fixed a few things in the BG3Commander, such as the Waypoints and Treasures tables and a couple of other things that bothered me.

Latest tables and databases are available on [Link]. For convenience, I've added the updated table to this post.

You don't have to look through hundreds of posts to find my main post, just go to the very first post in this thread, and follow the link that Zanzer have graciously added to my main post.
Attachments
bg3_v4.1.1.3905231_13_bg3commander.CT
Zanzer's v13 table, with my BG3Commander and Auto Attach code.
(1.62 MiB) Downloaded 5118 times

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

EvenLess wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:14 pm
Added my BGCommander code to Zanzer's latest v13 table.

Fixed a few things in the BG3Commander, such as the Waypoints and Treasures tables and a couple of other things that bothered me.

Latest tables and databases are available on [Link]. For convenience, I've added the updated table to this post.

You don't have to look through hundreds of posts to find my main post, just go to the very first post in this thread, and follow the link that Zanzer have graciously added to my main post.

MattStriker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MattStriker »

Does anyone here know a way to UNlearn a spell via the console? Specifically, from my wizard's list of known spells.

I messed around with the level cap but found that Gale can't level up as wizard after learning every possible spell, because the levelup screen won't progress unless you choose two spells to learn. I'd like to unlearn some so I have options to pick from again...

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

MattStriker wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:47 pm
Does anyone here know a way to UNlearn a spell via the console? Specifically, from my wizard's list of known spells.

I messed around with the level cap but found that Gale can't level up as wizard after learning every possible spell, because the levelup screen won't progress unless you choose two spells to learn. I'd like to unlearn some so I have options to pick from again...

{$lua}
spell = {
"Enter Spell UUID Here",
}
[ENABLE]
RemoveSpellFromPlayer(spell)
[DISABLE]

MattStriker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MattStriker »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:53 pm
MattStriker wrote:

{$lua}
spell = {
"Enter Spell UUID Here",
}
[ENABLE]
[DISABLE]
See, I tried that (using the fireball script as a base) and it doesn't affect the "known spells" at all. Tried removing Witch Bolt (who would ever want Witch Bolt, after all) but it remained in my spell list. It seems to only affect spells added by the addSpellToPlayer command, not the ones learned in-game.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

MattStriker wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:11 pm
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:53 pm
MattStriker wrote:

{$lua}
spell = {
"Enter Spell UUID Here",
}
[ENABLE]
[DISABLE]
See, I tried that (using the fireball script as a base) and it doesn't affect the "known spells" at all. Tried removing Witch Bolt (who would ever want Witch Bolt, after all) but it remained in my spell list. It seems to only affect spells added by the addSpellToPlayer command, not the ones learned in-game.
Well, in that case there is no other way around but to respec the character.

MattStriker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MattStriker »

Unfortunately even respec remembers which spells you've learned from scrolls, so if you respec your wizard you can only choose the spells you've picked on levelup, meaning you'll run into exactly the same problem because that's the same number that ran out before the respec.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

MattStriker wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:23 am
Unfortunately even respec remembers which spells you've learned from scrolls, so if you respec your wizard you can only choose the spells you've picked on levelup, meaning you'll run into exactly the same problem because that's the same number that ran out before the respec.
Oh, I wasn't aware of that, that is kinda annoying I can see that, I am not sure what else options you have then D:
And the script does not work on spells you learn from his skills? instead of scrolls.
so if you tried to remove a spell that he learned by leveling up? even that doesn't work or?

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

So, I have an older table that I was using till the latest patch made it unusable which is unfortunate. How would I go about fixing it? I'm not sure which version it is, but all passives that were added were permanent. It also had a section in random cheats that let me add spells.

Riamaijin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Riamaijin »

MattStriker wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:23 am
I read that that only works if you take the first level as a wizard, but you lose them all if you take a first level as anything else. It may be able to wipe it for you to go thief 1, then respec again.