z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Alexrydi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Alexrydi »

Hi, can anyone assist me with the SetLevel function? Has anyone managed to get it working?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ugzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ugzz »

HeyItsTHK wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 8:13 pm
Azura_Zaraki wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:52 am
The ability stat script isn't working, it isn't loading values when I save.
If you just want to increase ability scores you can just use the item spawner and spawn hag hair boosts. Just note the increases are applied automatically and don't go into your inventory.

Strength QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Strength 8f6b0c08-d1b1-4ae7-ade2-da3c679ce323
Dexterity QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Dexterity 7e3afbf6-4e1a-444e-826d-f8e0e0a8308f
Constitution QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Constitution d16922ba-a36b-4015-8072-27610821fb53
Wisdom QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Wisdom de2c9582-fab5-4d5e-9a81-44d67af6a681
Intelligence QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Intelligence 9abbab89-d29f-47c0-9ffe-f12018dd83d9
Charisma QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Charisma eec5de82-c988-40e6-8f10-474d5675c550

Neat idea, not sure if anyone else tried but it was a no go for me. Also, my experience doesn't match yours. As you note, it won't go to the inventory but you get the boost. That's not what happens for me.

First try I spawned the STR one first, works like a charm, appears in inventory as an item, and multiples work and it even stacks!
Then after I get my STR up, i use any of the other spawn codes and the game says "item added to inventory" but it's just not there. Also, in contrast to your post, I do not get the bonuses, it's like all that happens is the popup saying the item was added, but theres no change to inventory or stats. Did a save load to verify stats and no change.

I reloaded the game a few times and eventually after like clicking spawn again and again trying to get anything other than SRT.. I got the INT item to add to my inventory and the second it popped up the game instantly crashed.

Loaded a diff save and started to spawn INT.. and nothing, just doesn't appear. Then tried to spawned STR and it worked fine again, I boosted STR then tried CHA.. and nothing, same result as with the INT above, just nothing happens.
So in my limited testing this seems to work for 1 stat for me, (maybe whichever one you do first), but after you get the one, the items don't spawn and your stat doesn't change. There doesn't seem to be a limit to the one though, just for laughs I spawned 8 of them and I just got a stack of 8 no problem.
Still useful if you just need to boost a 1 stat, and very interesting how it works, including stacking the items.. but for me I couldn't use this method to get more than 1 boost.. well, not without crashing anyway.

*****EDIT
They DO all spawn correctly, and stack, and work!
They were just popping into my Camp Supply Pack in my Inventory instead of directly popping in like the first one did.
Awesome! Great Catch by Imthefuzz !!
Last edited by ugzz on Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imthefuzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Imthefuzz »

ugzz wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:18 pm
HeyItsTHK wrote:
Azura_Zaraki wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:52 am
The ability stat script isn't working, it isn't loading values when I save.
If you just want to increase ability scores you can just use the item spawner and spawn hag hair boosts. Just note the increases are applied automatically and don't go into your inventory.

Constitution QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Constitution d16922ba-a36b-4015-8072-27610821fb53
Intelligence QUEST_HAG_HagHair_Intelligence 9abbab89-d29f-47c0-9ffe-f12018dd83d9

Neat idea, not sure if anyone else tried but it was a no go for me. Also, my experience doesn't match yours. As you note, it won't go to the inventory but you get the boost. That's not what happens for me.

First try I spawned the STR one first, works like a charm, appears in inventory as an item, and multiples work and it even stacks!
Then after I get my STR up, i use any of the other spawn codes and the game says "item added to inventory" but it's just not there. Also, in contrast to your post, I do not get the bonuses, it's like all that happens is the popup saying the item was added, but theres no change to inventory or stats. Did a save load to verify stats and no change.

I reloaded the game a few times and eventually after like clicking spawn again and again trying to get anything other than SRT.. I got the INT item to add to my inventory and the second it popped up the game instantly crashed.

Loaded a diff save and started to spawn INT.. and nothing, just doesn't appear. Then tried to spawned STR and it worked fine again, I boosted STR then tried CHA.. and nothing, same result as with the INT above, just nothing happens.
So in my limited testing this seems to work for 1 stat for me, (maybe whichever one you do first), but after you get the one, the items don't spawn and your stat doesn't change. There doesn't seem to be a limit to the one though, just for laughs I spawned 8 of them and I just got a stack of 8 no problem.
Still useful if you just need to boost a 1 stat, and very interesting how it works, including stacking the items.. but for me I couldn't use this method to get more than 1 boost.. well, not without crashing anyway.
I actually just started playing around with this method, you do have to consume the items for the increase to apply. When spawning anything after the first stat, the items went to the camp supplies pack, rather than the main inventory. Hopefully this helps.

martianmanager
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by martianmanager »

Imthefuzz wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:25 pm
ugzz wrote:
HeyItsTHK wrote:

I actually just started playing around with this method, you do have to consume the items for the increase to apply. When spawning anything after the first stat, the items went to the camp supplies pack, rather than the main inventory. Hopefully this helps.
This is a great workaround to set ability pointers so will check this out.

ctulloch137
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ctulloch137 »

Yea, awesome - I had gone and downloaded a whole mod just to tweak a couple abilities, I knew there had to be some easier way :)

Does anyone know an easy way to add specific amounts of XP to companions? I believe I did it before with the saved character pointers maybe. It just drives me crazy when my party has slightly different XP amounts and then the level ups get staggered.

EDIT: omg nevermind. Apparently the on-demand console command cheat does it, at least when youre in camp and just select the companion. So I can just edit the amount in the cheat table and get them evened out.

ugzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ugzz »

Imthefuzz wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:25 pm
ugzz wrote:
HeyItsTHK wrote:

I didn't even think to look!!
Awesome catch! They are indeed in my supply pack so this IS viable!
i'll go back and edit. Props!

MattStriker
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MattStriker »

Has anybody managed to identify the "Indebted Disguise" effect you get in the House of Hope and find a way to apply it through CE?

I play with an expanded party size (6) but higher difficulty, but I only get the disguise on 4 of my characters...:P

Imthefuzz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Imthefuzz »

MattStriker wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:36 pm
Has anybody managed to identify the "Indebted Disguise" effect you get in the House of Hope and find a way to apply it through CE?

I play with an expanded party size (6) but higher difficulty, but I only get the disguise on 4 of my characters...:P
You can leave the two that are not disguised at the starting point. From there can look around the central area where there are 4 Indebted Disguise items inside some containers to equip on the 2 left behind.

Alternatively the UUID appears to be LOW_HOH_DEBTOR to use as a status. EvenLess' table has a form in it that allows status application but I haven't tried that method.

allmarshall
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allmarshall »

The Red Prince wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:52 pm
allmarshall wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:01 pm
The Red Prince wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 4:27 am
its still a shame that even with all these modding tools at our disposal, there's no way to permanently keep "immunity" type resistances, it would of been nice to RP as something fiery, but not being immune to fire really ruins it, and I mean like having the immunity persist across saves/loads/death/long rest.
I think it's something a little boring to do, but I believe this is really possible through a mod that can be easily added to the game.

For example, there is a mod that modifies a Karlach feature (the one where she consumes a soul coin and then bursts into flames). In the scripts of this mod, it is somewhat easy to understand the lines where it adds this feature as an activatable and deactivatable passive for it and, in addition, it also adds resistance or immunity to flames, depending on the variation of the mod you download.

Taking this as a base, it's a bit boring but it's still possible to edit it so that the passive is applied to all characters which, instead of just adding fire resistance, adds resistance to everything, be it just elements or even different types of damage, such as piercing, cutting, etc.

If you want this mod to see for yourself, just search on the most popular mod platform (I don't know if I can say its name here) and search for "Fireproof Karlach". And, if you want to decompile to have access to the scripts using Notepad++, you can use the "ExportTool" tool (or Islib) that decompiles .pak files on Norbyte's github.

I hope I helped in some way!

Norbyte pak descompiler
[Link]
oh come on, there's nothing boring about walking on lava and being immune because your a fiery cambion and being immune to your own fire aoes, but anyways the mod you mentioned was something I was looking at as well and wondering what the coding looked like, but the big issue still remains, if it can also transfer to my ps5, I feel like it should, since it is a base game thing, seeing fire immune, what does the code look like? or is that something that I need to do on my own.
Sorry! kkkkkkk what I say about being annoying is not the immunity to fire, especially because I love simply walking around in the lava with Karlach and beating up mobs. I talked about the process of editing the script. I'm Brazilian so I have a certain difficulty expressing myself in English since I'm still learning and there are many forms of expression that are not very well known outside of the country.

Unfortunately, as far as I can understand, I believe that you will end up breaking your savegame if you use the fireproof mod and then transfer the save to the PS5, or something similar. Because this information does not match the original game files on the console. And the mod adds a completely new passive that doesn't exist in the base game, even though its effects exist. So the save remains with this "active" passive and, when the console tries to look for this passive while loading the save, it won't find it and I think the game will crash.

I mean, with the cheat table it is possible to add things to your character that are already in the base game and are still "legitimate information", even though the system itself cannot realize that various additional information has been added/modified to the character, such as proficiencies. , passives, attribute points, etc.

Now I understand perfectly what you are trying to do. For example, making a character immune to fire (and other elements and damage) through the cheat table, saving progress and sending it to the console. Therefore, I believe that the easiest way is to use the object spawn cheat table command and get several elixirs of universal resistance, although this prevents you from using other very good elixirs such as bloodthirst, arcane cultivation, etc. At least, until they find a way to modify the duration of the elixir to permanent or the limitation of elixirs on a character through the cheat table.

But, regarding your question, here we go:

Code: Select all

new entry "ORIGIN_Karlach"
type "Character"
using "POC_Player_Barbarian"
data "Level" "1"
data "Passives" "Undead_Auto_Toggler;NegativeEnergyZone_Toggler;LoneWolfPassive;ShortResting;NonLethal;WeaponThrow;Perform;AttackOfOpportunity;DarknessRules;CombatStartAttack;ORI_Karlach_SweatImmune;Karlach_Infernal_Fury"
data "PersonalStatusImmunities" "BURNING;BURNING_LAVA;BURNING_HELLFIRE"
data "FireResistance" "Immune"
This is one of the scripts that are related to passive on mod. It almost manages to be self-explanatory at some points, but the important part is the last line where it determines that the character is immune to fire. It is a short line specifying the fire element. But it kind of gives you the freedom to modify the script if you're playing on the computer. Because you can, instead of just leaving (data "FireResistance" "Immune"), you can add other tags. To look something like (data "FireResistance" "Immune"; "ColdResistance" "Immune"; "PiercingResistance" "Immune"), for example.

The top line specifies that it will also not burn, whether in fire, lava or hellfire.

Again, I hope I helped!
Last edited by allmarshall on Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

allmarshall
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allmarshall »

ctulloch137 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 11:04 pm
Yea, awesome - I had gone and downloaded a whole mod just to tweak a couple abilities, I knew there had to be some easier way :)

Does anyone know an easy way to add specific amounts of XP to companions? I believe I did it before with the saved character pointers maybe. It just drives me crazy when my party has slightly different XP amounts and then the level ups get staggered.

EDIT: omg nevermind. Apparently the on-demand console command cheat does it, at least when youre in camp and just select the companion. So I can just edit the amount in the cheat table and get them evened out.
You can do this through the cheat table itself, just change the xp number you want to add.

First, with the table open and already connected to the game, you go to the console and console commands, go to "On Demand" and you will have the option to add 100xp to the character that is currently selected. Remembering that if you add it to your main character, you will automatically also add it to your companions once you remove them and put them back in the team as they tend to all be synchronized in xp.

Before checking the box, double click on <script> and you will have the following information on your screen, just change it:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
local player = GetHostCharacter()
SetArgToString(0, player)
SetArgToLong(1, 100)
ExecuteCall("AddExplorationExperience")
[DISABLE]
On "SetArgToLong(1, 100)", you change the desired quantity.
Below you can see the total amount of experience you need to be at a certain level.

I hope it helped you!

Level 2:300
Level 3:600
Level 4:1800
Level 5:3800
Level 6:6500
Level 7:8000
Level 8:9000
Level 9:12000
Level 10:14000
Level 11:20000
Level 12:24000

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

Some characters (4 out of 7) can't use portals, fast travel with them is unavailable, they don't get into the camp when I go to the camp (the only way is to get them dead and resurrect them in the camp, which doesn't fix the portals bug). :( Does anyone know a solution? I've read that the game thinks these characters are in some dangerous area, but I don't know which one, I haven't done a quick move and rest in a long time. I'm in act 2.
Maybe there is or can be some script in the cheat table?

In general can you give a script to remove the status "in danger zone, can't use portals" please?
Last edited by Ontos on Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

jrziey
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jrziey »

Hi there, I am new to all of this so I apologise if my question is a little dumb but I went and downloaded the cheat engine for patch 4 and have it up before doing the game (and have done it after I did my character) and I cannot for the life of me get it to work. When I click the bg3 thing that pops up in the left top corner and then click the register commands all the pops up is a load save game and I don't know how to do that as I am already in the saved game I want to use it on and not sure how to fix or go about it, thank you!

The Red Prince
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The Red Prince »

allmarshall wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:09 am
The Red Prince wrote:
allmarshall wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:01 pm

I think it's something a little boring to do, but I believe this is really possible through a mod that can be easily added to the game.

For example, there is a mod that modifies a Karlach feature (the one where she consumes a soul coin and then bursts into flames). In the scripts of this mod, it is somewhat easy to understand the lines where it adds this feature as an activatable and deactivatable passive for it and, in addition, it also adds resistance or immunity to flames, depending on the variation of the mod you download.

Taking this as a base, it's a bit boring but it's still possible to edit it so that the passive is applied to all characters which, instead of just adding fire resistance, adds resistance to everything, be it just elements or even different types of damage, such as piercing, cutting, etc.

If you want this mod to see for yourself, just search on the most popular mod platform (I don't know if I can say its name here) and search for "Fireproof Karlach". And, if you want to decompile to have access to the scripts using Notepad++, you can use the "ExportTool" tool (or Islib) that decompiles .pak files on Norbyte's github.

I hope I helped in some way!

Norbyte pak descompiler
[Link]
oh come on, there's nothing boring about walking on lava and being immune because your a fiery cambion and being immune to your own fire aoes, but anyways the mod you mentioned was something I was looking at as well and wondering what the coding looked like, but the big issue still remains, if it can also transfer to my ps5, I feel like it should, since it is a base game thing, seeing fire immune, what does the code look like? or is that something that I need to do on my own.
Sorry! kkkkkkk what I say about being annoying is not the immunity to fire, especially because I love simply walking around in the lava with Karlach and beating up mobs. I talked about the process of editing the script. I'm Brazilian so I have a certain difficulty expressing myself in English since I'm still learning and there are many forms of expression that are not very well known outside of the country.

Unfortunately, as far as I can understand, I believe that you will end up breaking your savegame if you use the fireproof mod and then transfer the save to the PS5, or something similar. Because this information does not match the original game files on the console. And the mod adds a completely new passive that doesn't exist in the base game, even though its effects exist. So the save remains with this "active" passive and, when the console tries to look for this passive while loading the save, it won't find it and I think the game will crash.

I mean, with the cheat table it is possible to add things to your character that are already in the base game and are still "legitimate information", even though the system itself cannot realize that various additional information has been added/modified to the character, such as proficiencies. , passives, attribute points, etc.

Now I understand perfectly what you are trying to do. For example, making a character immune to fire (and other elements and damage) through the cheat table, saving progress and sending it to the console. Therefore, I believe that the easiest way is to use the object spawn cheat table command and get several elixirs of universal resistance, although this prevents you from using other very good elixirs such as bloodthirst, arcane cultivation, etc. At least, until they find a way to modify the duration of the elixir to permanent or the limitation of elixirs on a character through the cheat table.

type "Character"
data "Level" "1"
data "Passives" "Undead_Auto_Toggler;NegativeEnergyZone_Toggler;LoneWolfPassive;ShortResting;NonLethal;WeaponThrow;Perform;AttackOfOpportunity;DarknessRules;CombatStartAttack;ORI_Karlach_SweatImmune;Karlach_Infernal_Fury"
This is one of the scripts that are related to passive on mod. It almost manages to be self-explanatory at some points, but the important part is the last line where it determines that the character is immune to fire. It is a short line specifying the fire element. But it kind of gives you the freedom to modify the script if you're playing on the computer. Because you can, instead of just leaving (data "FireResistance" "Immune"), you can add other tags. To look something like (data "FireResistance" "Immune"; "ColdResistance" "Immune"; "PiercingResistance" "Immune"), for example.

The top line specifies that it will also not burn, whether in fire, lava or hellfire.

Again, I hope I helped!
oh haha its all good no worries, geez thanks for all the information!, yeah exactly, I'm hoping it would transfer, but as far as mods go, those don't work, but that's interesting what your saying about a potion, your saying I could edit a potion somehow and make it give me immunity? of course I'd always prefer to just be immune without the need of a potion, but if that truly was the only way, I could be fine with that, but would it even work? I don't know how to custom edit a potion, usually when I edit something it just immediately crashes.

allmarshall
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allmarshall »

jrziey wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:18 am
Hi there, I am new to all of this so I apologise if my question is a little dumb but I went and downloaded the cheat engine for patch 4 and have it up before doing the game (and have done it after I did my character) and I cannot for the life of me get it to work. When I click the bg3 thing that pops up in the left top corner and then click the register commands all the pops up is a load save game and I don't know how to do that as I am already in the saved game I want to use it on and not sure how to fix or go about it, thank you!
It's really a little confusing at first, don't worry. Let's go:

First, after selecting the game and then clicking "yes" to maintain the cheat table, let's do the following:

- If you want to edit your character's stats (attributes), you must save your game so that the table can identify the values ​​and then show them to you (either in Saved Character Points or Ability Stat Points). Then you will see that the boxes will be filled with numbers instead of ???. After editing what you want, save the game again and then load the save to see the results. (if you reset your class with wither, click on "use recommended" to solve the problem with bugged attribute points.
- If you want to modify or use all the other resources in the table, you must open the table and check "console commands" before loading your save. When a number appears in place of ???, click commands and then the rest is self-explanatory. Remember to make constant saves in case of any problems you have to go back to. And to keep the result, save the game and then load the save.

The Red Prince
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The Red Prince »

The Red Prince wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:20 am
allmarshall wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 12:09 am
The Red Prince wrote:

type "Character"
data "Level" "1"

Again, I hope I helped!
oh haha its all good no worries, geez thanks for all the information!, yeah exactly, I'm hoping it would transfer, but as far as mods go, those don't work, but that's interesting what your saying about a potion, your saying I could edit a potion somehow and make it give me immunity? of course I'd always prefer to just be immune without the need of a potion, but if that truly was the only way, I could be fine with that, but would it even work? I don't know how to custom edit a potion, usually when I edit something it just immediately crashes.
I wish it was as simple as copying that code and giving it to myself, if only Immunity's were a ingame passive to begin with, then this would of never been an issue at all.
I had modders make custom mods for me in divinity 2 and I got to play as alice aliceson and heal from fire and such, was so much fun, and I wish I could be a fire immune person in this game, sucks that I'd need to permanently play on my 1080p 15-30fps clunky PC instead of my top notch console.