Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
baboy22
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact x Yuan Shen 3.X

Post by baboy22 »

Hi everyone, im in USA region for the 4.1 cheat table version. But after loading the game and attach the CT file to the game application, there is no X mark on the cheat lists I clicking repeatedly its just wont activate the cheat lists. Im using the latest cheat engine 7.5 version... Am i missing something ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MisterNeko
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MisterNeko »

Toilet Cleaner wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:55 pm
Pterax wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:19 pm
Old bypass is working?
No need bypass, just change the file HoYoKProtect.sys to HoYoKProtect.sys.bak and mhypbase.dll to mhypbase.dll.bak after loading the game at the "Start Game" change back the file name (or just ctrl+z to undo it) then enter the game. You either can use an application called "Run As Date" (just follow the tutorial how to use it) or you can go to settings "Adjust Date and Time" and set the month to April. There you go :)
It would be easier to make a brand new tutorial to explain how this one works, what is required and so on. Maybe a new thread would be even better.

RaidenShogun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RaidenShogun »

I use "G0d M0de" in Cotton Buds 3.6 AutoUpdate last week, and it's actualy working but right now the Cotton Buds it doesn't open anymore no matter how I tried to open it, it's doesn't pop up anymore I hope someone updated it. The only one working is "Genshin Impact V4.1 CT" made by Grocklin, thanks to him we can still use no cd skill.

Toilet Cleaner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Toilet Cleaner »

RaidenShogun wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 5:07 am
I use "G0d M0de" in Cotton Buds 3.6 AutoUpdate last week, and it's actualy working but right now the Cotton Buds it doesn't open anymore no matter how I tried to open it, it's doesn't pop up anymore I hope someone updated it. The only one working is "Genshin Impact V4.1 CT" made by Grocklin, thanks to him we can still use no cd skill.
Hmm weird, I still can use that till this day.. and i combine it with the ct for no cd skill. Here only thing that I can help you if u wanna use both (cause I don't know how to record the video and post it)

1. Right click on your clock and date choose "Adjust date and time" set the month only to "April" (u can choose whatever the day).

2. Go to your Genshin Impact game folder and rename the file HoYoKProtect.sys to HoYoKProtect.sys.bak and mhypbase.dll to mhypbase.dll.bak (don't close it yet!!)

3. Don't use the game Launcher!!! it will not work!!! instead just double click Genshin Impact.exe file

4. wait until its load, at the title "Start Game - click to begin" dont click anything instead minimize your game rename back the file HoYoKProtect.sys.bak to HoYoKProtect.sys and mhypbase.dll.bak to mhypbase.dll. (now u can close the folder)

5. wait until you were in the game where u can see u character, now open Cottonbuds select the option u need like "God Mode"

6. Open CT from Groklin and select "No Skill CD".

7. If u done playing, unselect the cheat u use and close the CT and Cottonbuds and then your game.

8. Repeat step 1-7 everytime u close your game.

baboy22
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baboy22 »

hi i dont how know you manage to open the cotton buds CT but i tried opening both Cotton Buds 3.6 auto and stable version and they both force close saying trainer needs to be updated. I did manage to open the old 3.4v CT but god mode doesn't work on that version.

baboy22
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by baboy22 »

Toilet Cleaner wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:26 pm
RaidenShogun wrote:
Hmm weird, I still can use that till this day.. and i combine it with the ct for no cd skill. Here only thing that I can help you if u wanna use both (cause I don't know how to record the video and post it)

1. Right click on your clock and date choose "Adjust date and time" set the month only to "April" (u can choose whatever the day).

2. Go to your Genshin Impact game folder and rename the file HoYoKProtect.sys to HoYoKProtect.sys.bak and mhypbase.dll to mhypbase.dll.bak (don't close it yet!!)

3. Don't use the game Launcher!!! it will not work!!! instead just double click Genshin Impact.exe file

4. wait until its load, at the title "Start Game - click to begin" dont click anything instead minimize your game rename back the file HoYoKProtect.sys.bak to HoYoKProtect.sys and mhypbase.dll.bak to mhypbase.dll. (now u can close the folder)

5. wait until you were in the game where u can see u character, now open Cottonbuds select the option u need like "God Mode"

7. If u done playing, unselect the cheat u use and close the CT and Cottonbuds and then your game.

hi i dont how know you manage to open the cotton buds CT but i tried opening both Cotton Buds 3.6 auto and stable version and they both force close saying trainer needs to be updated. I did manage to open the old 3.4v CT but god mode doesn't work on that version.

andrem=nom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by andrem=nom »

Strigger wrote:
Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:43 pm
GAME VERSION: GLOBAL x CN 3.6
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Just continuing the table :D ( previous maintainer post )
I'm amazed to see how big this cheat has become! thanks for your support :D
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Features:

- TO-DO
  • Map Teleport
- ESP
  • Chest
  • Hp Bar & Level
- Player
  • Always Elemental Sight
  • Always Weakspot Hit
  • Attack Element + Queued (Switch party if you want to reset the original element)
  • Attack Speed
  • Damage Shield Multiplier
  • Damage Multiplier (Only work on some character)
  • Double Attack
  • Extra Damage
  • God Mode (Environment + Fall Damage included)
  • Gravity
  • Hit Multiplier
  • Instant Bow
  • Instant Burst
  • Instant Party Info
  • No Clip
  • No Dash Cooldown
  • No Skill Cooldown
  • Permanent Buff Duration (e.g. shield, infusion, etc.)
  • Player Coordinates
  • Rapid Animation
  • Run Speed
  • Stats Multiplier
  • Unlimited Fly
  • Unlimited Stamina
- Visuals
  • Always Critical Damage
  • Camera Zoom
  • Character Skin
  • Field of View
  • No Fog
  • Wind Glider
- World
  • Auto Destroy (Don't use while progressing quests)
  • Easy Ore
  • Entity Speed
  • Friendly Mob
  • Instant Kill Mob
  • Loot Range + Auto Pickup
- Other
  • Auto Dialog + Auto Select + Skip certain dialog
  • Fast Dialog
  • Skip Cutscene
  • Unlock FPS
- Untested
- Broken
  • Mob Vacuum
  • No Character Blur
- Bug

How to use?
>>> Steps on how to use cheat table <<<
  1. Download Cheat Engine 7.4 or 7.5 even better (google)
  2. Download bypass (below)
  3. Download cheat table or trainer (bottom of thread)
  4. Run Bypazz.exe
  5. Select GenshinImpact.exe/YuanShen.exe (not launcher!)
  6. Game will be launched automatically
  7. Login
  8. Wait until spawning in open world
  9. Run table or trainer
Bypass
>>> Bypazz Downloads <<<
  • Bypazz (global+cn+bilibili): Bypazz 3.6 f1.zip
>>> Bypazz step-by-steps <<<

or [Link]

>>> Click here for alternative Bypass method <<<
Note that alternative bypass only work during the first 1-2 week of each update

Bypazz advantages:
+ Patch and play
+ Can join other player world
+ Can change account
Alternative disadvantages:
- Require some steps
- Can NOT join other player world
- Can NOT change account (require restart)
Info:
  • Cheat Engine version 7.4+ is required.
Join my [Link] for up-to-date news
Discord: Strigger#2292
Support me on [Link]
Credits:

AlvinC | anangkuntai | Ciprianno | CrazyShoot
Failzuma | FAII | Frendly Chemist | gktwo | iamnotgirl
Lynk | MGGA | salem | setne | SinGul4ritY
Strigger | Su_ | parky9020 | Taiga | TheErel | Toga

and Akebi for some references
Changelog
Changelog:
  • 19-04-2023 - 3.6 Trainer Release
  • 12-04-2023 - 3.6 Release
  • 11-03-2023 - Fixes
  • 01-03-2023 - 3.5 Release, added bunch of new features
  • 18-02-2023 - Added some features
  • 29-01-2023 - New Trainer with more features
  • 19-01-2023 - CN compatibility, various enchancement and fixes
  • 18-01-2023 - 3.4 Release, added Camera Distance
  • 13-12-2022 - Added No Fall Damage
  • 07-12-2022 - 3.3 Release
  • 02-11-2022 - 3.2 Release, Bypazz updated
  • 02-10-2022 - Hotfix #2 ⦿ Fixed Loot Range, Added more compatible version of Bypaz, Added another method Bypazz
  • 02-10-2022 - Hotfix #1 ⦿ Fixed Instant Kill Mob, Fixed No Skill Cooldown
  • 28-09-2022 - 3.1 Release

Toilet Cleaner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Toilet Cleaner »

baboy22 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:10 pm
Toilet Cleaner wrote:
RaidenShogun wrote:

Sorry mate can't help u any further..that's all i can do

masdi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by masdi »

Grocklin wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 2:55 am
4.1 Table
Genshin Impact V4.1 CT.CT
can we use it in coop?

ApurboTheA1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ApurboTheA1 »

Really sorry but can someone give me the up to date method to use this and also the unzip password?

Toilet Cleaner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Toilet Cleaner »

ApurboTheA1 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:57 am
Really sorry but can someone give me the up to date method to use this and also the unzip password?
the password is fearlessrevolution.com. I already give the up to date method how to use it. Try step by step, follow the instruction one by one. If u success, there is more explanation i can give. Besides "God Mode", "Hit Multiplayer" is also the best option in that CT.

Gameking0989
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gameking0989 »

Toilet Cleaner wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:54 am
baboy22 wrote:
Toilet Cleaner wrote:

For me same. From one day to the next, Cotton Buds stopped working. All the time it was working with "runasdate" since yesterday.
But today it closes immediately without message.

Toilet Cleaner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Toilet Cleaner »

Gameking0989 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:18 pm
Toilet Cleaner wrote:
baboy22 wrote:

For me same. From one day to the next, Cotton Buds stopped working. All the time it was working with "runasdate" since yesterday.
if u want to run both CT and Cottonbuds no need RunAsDate application..just change your computer date to April is enough, try it.

Gameking0989
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gameking0989 »

Toilet Cleaner wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:11 am
Gameking0989 wrote:
Toilet Cleaner wrote:

if u want to run both CT and Cottonbuds no need RunAsDate application..just change your computer date to April is enough, try it.
At first it was the same .... but i found a solution, i need to double click on cotton buds, then it will open. If I start Cheatengine first and then load the cotton file, it closes immediately.

Toilet Cleaner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Toilet Cleaner »

Gameking0989 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:07 am
Toilet Cleaner wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:11 am
Gameking0989 wrote:

At first it was the same .... but i found a solution, i need to double click on cotton buds, then it will open. If I start Cheatengine first and then load the cotton file, it closes immediately.
ohhh, now i understand ur problem.. you open both ct and Cottonbuds at the same time..no wonder.. I forget to mention u need Cottonbuds 1st and pick the option u want and then after that open the CT..sorry mate my mistake..but remember, before closing your game unselect option you turn on, on the Cottonbuds because option like "Hit Multiplayer" won't work next time if automatically loaded, don't use in Coop or Serenetia Pots cause it will give error message or freeze your game, turn off stats and damage multiplayer if u want Wenut to attack you..now go enjoy your game buddy ;)