z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ganz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Ganz »

Good day, is it possible to spawn Dammon in Last Light Inn in act 2 regardless of what happened in act 1? Maybe something similar to the spawn Minthara code, and may need to trigger Karlach's infernal engine quest first.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

Ganz wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 7:05 pm
Good day, is it possible to spawn Dammon in Last Light Inn in act 2 regardless of what happened in act 1? Maybe something similar to the spawn Minthara code, and may need to trigger Karlach's infernal engine quest first.
Try mod Debug book.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Did anyone make a script to open the magic mirror anywhere just like the Respec feature on the table? I tried searching but didn't find anything :)

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 9:43 pm
Did anyone make a script to open the magic mirror anywhere just like the Respec feature on the table? I tried searching but didn't find anything :)
Why would anyone do it, when mirror is in your camp, ie. all the time accessible ? ;)

knightjedi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by knightjedi »

WPN_Wood_Woad_Club_066f749e-f7a5-2297-e768-cbfa94452067
did someone konw how to spawn this club?
Its the realone

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

knightjedi wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:44 am
WPN_Wood_Woad_Club_066f749e-f7a5-2297-e768-cbfa94452067
did someone konw how to spawn this club?
Its the realone
check last two pages here for item DB and item spawning ;).

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

sanitka wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:24 am
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Why would anyone do it, when mirror is in your camp, ie. all the time accessible ? ;)
Because why go back to camp everytime? and if messed up from the creation screen and just want to change hair style quickly?
maybe I already made my own new game plus save from the very start of the nautilod and I just downloaded a new mod and want a different hair style without leaving the area so I could save it again for a permanent save that in my taste is perfect.
could be a lot of reasons, also might be a simple script to do when there is already a respec feature script, maybe there is a command that you could just replace in it to get the mirror up instead of the respec, what do I know.

I am just asking.
I guess then I could say the same about why have a respec script if Withers is in camp and you can just spawn some gold to do it xD? But I guess the answer is simple - More options.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:00 am
sanitka wrote:
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Because why go back to camp everytime? and if messed up from the creation screen and just want to change hair style quickly?
maybe I already made my own new game plus save from the very start of the nautilod and I just downloaded a new mod and want a different hair style without leaving the area so I could save it again for a permanent save that in my taste is perfect.
could be a lot of reasons, also might be a simple script to do when there is already a respec feature script, maybe there is a command that you could just replace in it to get the mirror up instead of the respec, what do I know.

I am just asking.
I guess then I could say the same about why have a respec script if Withers is in camp and you can just spawn some gold to do it xD? But I guess the answer is simple - More options.
thanks for an extensive explanation.
have you considered, that there is a reason why the mirror is only in camp ?
nevertheless, if you search through game exe file (bg_dx11.exe) you will find couple of commands containing ChangeAppearance maybe one of them would work.
good luck

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

sanitka wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:09 am
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:00 am
sanitka wrote:

I am just asking.
thanks for an extensive explanation.
have you considered, that there is a reason why the mirror is only in camp ?
nevertheless, if you search through game exe file (bg_dx11.exe) you will find couple of commands containing ChangeAppearance maybe one of them would work.
good luck
Yeah, I have no idea how to do that, if I did, I wouldn't be asking here...

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 6:56 am
Good luck with such an attitude, most users would at least google "how to display content of a file (executable file)", but it is your choice. ;)

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

sanitka wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:39 am
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Good luck with such an attitude, most users would at least google "how to display content of a file (executable file)", but it is your choice. ;)
and you don't think I did that xD? first I did not know what to search for, so I ended up with "open exe."
I am not near any of a programmer or know the language of programming or coding so I don't know what to search for.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:46 am
sanitka wrote:
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
and you don't think I did that xD? first I did not know what to search for, so I ended up with "open exe."
I am not near any of a programmer or know the language of programming or coding so I don't know what to search for.
I did not write or asked you anyting like that, I asked you to open the exe like you open a word file or notepad file to see its content and in the content, which contains both text & giberish, look for a specific text. Nothing else.
btw you might get similar result if you open memory view in CE and search there ;).
Last edited by sanitka on Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

sanitka wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:26 pm
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:46 am
sanitka wrote:

I did not write or asked you anyting like that, I asked you to open the exe like you open a word file or notepad file to see its content and in the content which contains both text & giberish and look for a specific text. Nothing else.
btw you might get similar result if you open memory view in CE and search there ;).
I got it :D !!
Magic Mirror script (Change Appearance Anywhere)

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
local player = GetHostCharacter()
SetArgToString(0, player)
ExecuteCall("StartChangeAppearance")
[DISABLE]
I also found this.
This will allow you to Hire hirelings, without going to Withers/paying him 200 gold, and you can even do it from a fresh start of the game if you like.

Hire Hireling Code:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
local player = GetHostCharacter()
SetArgToString(0, player)
ExecuteCall("StartHenchmen")
[DISABLE]
Last edited by AkimboDK on Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Woops wrong button.. (Skip this one lmao)

iceman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by iceman »

Not sure if I'm the only one but when i try to use the last item moved script it doesn't appear to be working anymore for me. Has anyone else had this problem or know of a fix?
Last edited by iceman on Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.