Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
samos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by samos »

Hey guys, was directed here from the steam modding discussion regarding making the game more difficult.

Is it possible with CE, at the minimum to increase all enemy damage? Or all player damage received by X% amount? How would I do it using CE?

Would love to be able to also increase enemy mob hp, mp as well but would start with damage increase.

This would make those links a bit more dangerous and boss more exciting.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

watafuzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by watafuzz »

samos wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:12 pm
Hey guys, was directed here from the steam modding discussion regarding making the game more difficult.

Is it possible with CE, at the minimum to increase all enemy damage? Or all player damage received by X% amount? How would I do it using CE?

Would love to be able to also increase enemy mob hp, mp as well but would start with damage increase.

You could read like 3 sentences into the first post to have your answer, but yes you can up the difficulty through modifying the damage and healing of both you and enemies, just use the table provided.

samos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samos »

watafuzz wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:54 pm
samos wrote:

You could read like 3 sentences into the first post to have your answer, but yes you can up the difficulty through modifying the damage and healing of both you and enemies, just use the table provided.
Sorry I've never used CE before so this is all a bit new to me. Are the values adjustable when scaling up the hero damage for example or are they statically set in the table? Could I change all damage received say from the default value of 20% to 50% etc?

Is there a way to increase stats of the enemies (HP, MP etc) or is that not something that would be done in CE?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

samos wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:38 pm
watafuzz wrote:
samos wrote:

Sorry I've never used CE before so this is all a bit new to me. Are the values adjustable when scaling up the hero damage for example or are they statically set in the table? Could I change all damage received say from the default value of 20% to 50% etc?

Is there a way to increase stats of the enemies (HP, MP etc) or is that not something that would be done in CE?
The table in this post will provide some of what you're asking. If you change the Hero Damage Multiplier to 2, it basically doubles damage done to the hero party by every enemy. It's usually set to a number below 1 to reduce damage, but you can increase the damage. Enemy Damage Multiplier can also be used. It affects the damage you deal to enemies, so setting it to 0.5 would effectively make you always hit for half damage against all enemies.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

@Drummer: Question regarding your table.

In the table there is a code labeled 'Always CT = 0 (For Allies)', now obviously this makes every character able to instantly use their attacks (except for abilities). But further down the tabel, in the 'Pointers' section, and then 'Permanent Status Effects', there's an entry with Attack CT 0, and Magic CT 0. I noticed the Magic CT 0 makes you instantly cast magic, but what's the difference between the Attack CT 0 here, and the one earlier in the table?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Exeter wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:05 pm
@Drummer: Question regarding your table.

In the table there is a code labeled 'Always CT = 0 (For Allies)', now obviously this makes every character able to instantly use their attacks (except for abilities). But further down the tabel, in the 'Pointers' section, and then 'Permanent Status Effects', there's an entry with Attack CT 0, and Magic CT 0. I noticed the Magic CT 0 makes you instantly cast magic, but what's the difference between the Attack CT 0 here, and the one earlier in the table?
Nothing really, just 2 different ways to do the same thing. I based the Always CT = 0 once I found the permanent status effects.

samos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samos »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:59 pm
samos wrote:
watafuzz wrote:

The table in this post will provide some of what you're asking. If you change the Hero Damage Multiplier to 2, it basically doubles damage done to the hero party by every enemy. It's usually set to a number below 1 to reduce damage, but you can increase the damage. Enemy Damage Multiplier can also be used. It affects the damage you deal to enemies, so setting it to 0.5 would effectively make you always hit for half damage against all enemies.
This was EXACTLY what I was looking for and a number of others. We can now get the classic board back and then up the damage done to the hero party by 2x for example. This is awesome. Thanks alot!

betenner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by betenner »

Hi, you should add a small check in your "Infinite Item Usage/Set Minimum Amt On Use" cheat.
Your code should not work on any item that only has 1 (to prevent getting more than 1 of key items such as the Dawn Shard).
Because if you have more than 1 key items at certain stage the game will be stuck.
I think add:

Code: Select all

cmp r8w,1
jle originalcode
to the top of your newmem section should work.

guero209
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by guero209 »

Will permanent spells (protect/shell/decoy/haste) be added to the permanent status table?

vafi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vafi »

Sorry I know this might be nitpicking but can you add an option to remove the reserve weapons only, these appear if you have infinite use of items on while guests are in the party. I know remove all weapons is included but i just want these removed from the weapon inventory.

samos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samos »

DrummerIX wrote:
samos wrote:
watafuzz wrote:

Hey Drummer, not sure if I'm doing something wrong here or if I found an issue. As soon as you enable "Damage Modifier Script (God mode... etc) your heros turn invincible. Even without the other options selected below that. I did notice the default value for god mode and hero cannot die was set to On. I tried turning it to Off and and it said the value could not be parsed.

How can I disable god mode or edit the script to increase damage to all hero members by 1.5 or 2x?

Screen shot
[Link]

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

@samos I don't have any problem turning it on or off. Not sure why you're getting an error o_O

watafuzz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by watafuzz »

samos wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:23 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
samos wrote:

Hey Drummer, not sure if I'm doing something wrong here or if I found an issue. As soon as you enable "Damage Modifier Script (God mode... etc) your heros turn invincible. Even without the other options selected below that. I did notice the default value for god mode and hero cannot die was set to On. I tried turning it to Off and and it said the value could not be parsed.

How can I disable god mode or edit the script to increase damage to all hero members by 1.5 or 2x?

Screen shot
[Link]
You can, right click the damage modifier script and select "change script". This will open the script, go to the end and find this section:

GodMode:
dq 1
OneHitKill:
dq 0
EnemyDamageMultiplier:
dq (float)0.0
HeroDamageMultiplier:
dq (float)0.5
EnemyHealingMultiplier:
dq (float)0.0
HeroHealingMultiplier:
dq (float)2.0
HeroCannotDie:
dq 1

You can change defaults values here. GodMode and HeroCannotDie are set to 1 so switch that to 0, and change the default damage modifier here, set EnemyDamageMultiplier to 1.5 or 2.0 to up the damage you recieve (and set the HeroHealingMultiplier and HeroDamageMultiplier to 0 if you want them unchanged). Click ok and save the table if you're happy with the changes.

Next time you'll activate the script it will load those values.

samos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by samos »

watafuzz wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:46 pm
samos wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:23 pm
DrummerIX wrote:

Screen shot
[Link]
You can, right click the damage modifier script and select "change script". This will open the script, go to the end and find this section:

GodMode:
dq 1
OneHitKill:
dq 0
EnemyDamageMultiplier:
dq (float)0.0
HeroDamageMultiplier:
dq (float)0.5
EnemyHealingMultiplier:
dq (float)0.0
HeroHealingMultiplier:
dq (float)2.0
HeroCannotDie:
dq 1

You can change defaults values here. GodMode and HeroCannotDie are set to 1 so switch that to 0, and change the default damage modifier here, set EnemyDamageMultiplier to 1.5 or 2.0 to up the damage you recieve (and set the HeroHealingMultiplier and HeroDamageMultiplier to 0 if you want them unchanged). Click ok and save the table if you're happy with the changes.

Next time you'll activate the script it will load those values.
I was able to edit this and reload the script however no change in damage received. I tried 0.5 and 2.0. Once you change it in the table do you have to apply or save for it to work?

[Link]

Emraell
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Emraell »

samos wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:59 pm

I was able to edit this and reload the script however no change in damage received. I tried 0.5 and 2.0. Once you change it in the table do you have to apply or save for it to work?

[Link]
Disable the script and re-enable it again.