z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Arka1dus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Arka1dus »

hello
i have a problem when using this table and i'm hoping for some help since it has been bothering for a long time.
When i have the "dice roll boost" option active and i'm hovering on an item (i play with a controller) to read its description in the inventory, my game crashes.
I'd like to know if this happens to other people and if there's something i can do to prevent it.
thank you

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

BraxFortex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BraxFortex »

mo1ester_sta11one wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:26 am
Noway3 wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 12:46 am
mo1ester_sta11one wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:06 pm
Can you one kindly tell me if its possible to teleport to Act 3 regions just after the nautiloid crash ? (Basically teleport to anypoint/map at will) . I wanna travel to the House of Hope right after the Nautiloid crash scene
Yes, that is possible: you can set one of these Flags, you will be magically teleported there.
You are bypassing a lot of game stuff with this kind of cheat, there are certainly lot of side effects to endure! be aware ...

Code: Select all

House of Hope Entrance:     "22c9f918-0a6f-6784-d8f4-d21b0f814e52"
House of Hope Feast Hall:   "fa19501c-b8cf-0cd5-26aa-7779206a68cc"
House of Hope Boudoir:      "a0c94538-68d6-8b85-2378-fdaa4f4803aa"
just amend and use the "SetFlag" script in the cheat table (under "Testing Stuff" -> "Flag tests")
e.g:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
flag = "22c9f918-0a6f-6784-d8f4-d21b0f814e52"
[ENABLE]
SetFlagOnPlayer(flag)
[DISABLE]
Have fun with your astral travels!
First of all TYSM dude for the wonderful explanation!! But , sadly when I check the box "SetFlagOnPlayer" (after amending the code as you suggested) nothing happens. Do I need to do something to trigger the teleport? Write now I'm just beside unconcious SH after the nautiloid crashed , and nothing is changing.
NVM , got it to work Thanks Thanks Thanks !! How did you find the ids for the different maps/places if you dont mind me asking?
Would you be able to explain how you got this working? I'm super new, sorry, but I do know that you double click <script> when you want to edit a script. I'm using the v10 table and didn't see the Testing Stuff area, but found a "SetFlag" under an unlabeled checkbox. I pasted the code into that SetFlag script and got a warning that it wouldn't compile.

Thanks in advance.

hightechartist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hightechartist »

Hey all, been using the BG3 ct for a couple months. I'm still a novice at it.
I've been able to add a lot of class features to characters not of that class (for example, I've managed to add a bunch of battle master stuff to my sword bard), but some ability codes elude me.

If anyone knows how to do any of the following, please let me know:
-Add a deity to a character with no cleric levels.
-Add "Cunning Action: Dash" to a character with no rogue levels.
-Add "Action Surge" to a character with no fighter levels.

I tried searching for information on these on these forums and nothing came up. I don't know if that's because no one has asked or because the search function is maybe broken.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

BraxFortex wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:17 pm

Would you be able to explain how you got this working? I'm super new, sorry, but I do know that you double click <script> when you want to edit a script. I'm using the v10 table and didn't see the Testing Stuff area, but found a "SetFlag" under an unlabeled checkbox. I pasted the code into that SetFlag script and got a warning that it wouldn't compile.

Thanks in advance.
Yes, learn yourself CE (Cheat Engine first), there are plenty of resources on the net. Then you will be able to modify and run scripts like a pro ;).

mooya5000
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by mooya5000 »

Any Waypoint codes in the works so we can get em all? lol

BraxFortex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BraxFortex »

sanitka wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 12:27 am
Yes, learn yourself CE (Cheat Engine first), there are plenty of resources on the net. Then you will be able to modify and run scripts like a pro ;).
You're so cool, gatekeeping and all. :roll:

Hans13q
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hans13q »

Hi everyone! I have pretty hard question. Can i somehow apply cantrip "Ray of frost" to my skeleton from "Animate dead"?

yeewesley
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by yeewesley »

hi all,

I need help. Even since BG3 is upgraded to version 4.1.1.3767641, most of the CE tables provided by zancer, EventLess, themaoci and etc does not work anymore because CE table for BG3 was written for version 4.1.1.3669438

When i tried to click "Register Commands/Functions" in the main menu or after loading the save game, it wont load and it will give me error msg such as "Error while scanning for AOB's: console error; Not all result found'. Please refer to the screenshot below. Does anyone know how to fix it issue or anything i could have done wrong?

george1088
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by george1088 »

good day! newbie question. how can i permanently put the "divine light" enhancement to the Gloves of Soul Catching? thanks.

靈寶天尊
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by 靈寶天尊 »

有控制台指令可以增加法術傷害嗎?
Is there a console command to increase spell damage?

zch
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by zch »

lsq86 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:35 pm
There is also an issue with "QUEST" items for example in the underdark , when i do the quest to find the missing dwarf , the mushroom "NOBLESTALK" it is on the list but it doesnt "count" toward the quest .... i did notice that when i pick up the items normally its "orange" but when i use cheat engine the item they color is "White"
I found a way to give Noblestalk to both Shadowheart and Derryth.
Spawn additional one, I gave mine to Astarion
Initiate conversation with the Halfling Vendor Derryth Boneclaw up to the point where you have option "Show her the Noblestalk"
Go to Camp with your main and initiate conversation with Shadowheart (she wasn't in my party at the time) up to the point where you have option to give her the Noblestalk.
Make a save just in case, quick f5 never hurts
Then switch to Astarion or whoever is with the vendor lady and Give her the noblestalk, dialog will trigger correctly
Switch to your Tav and give noblestalk to Shadowheart, and you will get a dialogue and a short cutscene.
???
Profit

Fane the Eternal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fane the Eternal »

some smart modder needs to add animalistic vitality as a box you can check for passive out of combat regeneration. it's from the sabertooth wildshape. but who knows if it would work, the vampire regeneration doesn't work when adding it to my character.

hightechartist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hightechartist »

靈寶天尊 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:38 pm
有控制台指令可以增加法術傷害嗎?
Is there a console command to increase spell damage?
I've given my non sorcerer characters the sorcerer ability to add cha to damage with a specific element before.

blueneuron.net
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by blueneuron.net »

I don't know if anyone will find this useful, but figure I might as well share it -- I put a simple little data browser for BG3 on my site [Link] for a friend.

This is how you use it:

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

Sorry if this has been asked already but just recently 4 of my npc players have become perma invisible, i cannot see them on screen nor at camp. I used the increased party size override script from earlier in the game. I've told them to leave my party and ive saved reload etc but they're stuck that way.
Does anyone know how to fix this?