Generation Zero

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Generation Zero

Post by sanitka »

no harm done ;)
Horizon wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 2:58 pm
Sorry, did not mean to be rude or anything. I did not realize you updated the table and assumed it was some random lazy asking for it :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

xx123321
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xx123321 »

Hey guys, thanks for the table.

It's 12th July 2023, and the infinite health and stamina options still work. Infinite ammo is a little misleading, unless it no longer works, since it actually does eat your ammo reserve. You're just no longer required to reload. Don't get me wrong, it's still extremely helpful.

Zero weight inventory no longer works, unfortunately. Neither do the modifiers (movement speed/exp gain).

I'm a little confused as to how generate inventory works. Infinite schematic points does work (but you're stuck with whatever schematic point you had. For example, if you had 10, you'll remain at 10), however, is it possible to set it to a higher value?

Thanks again for uploading (and updating) the table.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

xx123321 wrote:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 2:35 pm
Hey guys, thanks for the table.

It's 12th July 2023, and the infinite health and stamina options still work. Infinite ammo is a little misleading, unless it no longer works, since it actually does eat your ammo reserve. You're just no longer required to reload. Don't get me wrong, it's still extremely helpful.

Zero weight inventory no longer works, unfortunately. Neither do the modifiers (movement speed/exp gain).

I'm a little confused as to how generate inventory works. Infinite schematic points does work (but you're stuck with whatever schematic point you had. For example, if you had 10, you'll remain at 10), however, is it possible to set it to a higher value?

Thanks again for uploading (and updating) the table.
all but No detection should be working

ammo works as described above, but with infinite item cheat it does not decrease ;)

breastlover
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by breastlover »

Does the command token one work?

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

breastlover wrote:
Thu Jul 27, 2023 3:56 pm
Yes, why should not ? ;)

breastlover
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by breastlover »

sanitka wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:32 pm
breastlover wrote:
Yes, why should not ? ;)
I haven't done the building blocks mission it's bugged in my other save I had to start over.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

breastlover wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:41 pm
sanitka wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2023 3:32 pm
breastlover wrote:
Yes, why should not ? ;)
I haven't done the building blocks mission it's bugged in my other save I had to start over.
In most cases if you want to increase number of something, you have to have at least one piece, sometimes even one is not enough and you have to get a minimum amount (which differs game per game). As the minimum amount triggers actions bound to that item.

ie. if you want to increase number of command points you have to have at least one command point to be able to change it.

Justman10000
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Justman10000 »

Only the cheats that I have activated, I can still activate:

[Link]

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

sanitka wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:40 am
Updated for 11/2023 version

CYBER_PUNK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CYBER_PUNK »

Can't find a table that allows to edit lvl+xp I want to set char level to 0, I set the lvl to 0 in hex, it seemed like, but once I killed something it went back to 30.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

CYBER_PUNK wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:12 pm
Can't find a table that allows to edit lvl+xp I want to set char level to 0, I set the lvl to 0 in hex, it seemed like, but once I killed something it went back to 30.
In most games it does not work like that, moreover in GZ leveling is almost unlimited, so lvl 30 is nothing ;).

Why do you need to go back to lvl 0 ? You can start a new game, if you need it for achievements, and keep the gear.

CYBER_PUNK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by CYBER_PUNK »

sanitka wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:37 am
CYBER_PUNK wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:12 pm
In most games it does not work like that, moreover in GZ leveling is almost unlimited, so lvl 30 is nothing ;).

Why do you need to go back to lvl 0 ? You can start a new game, if you need it for achievements, and keep the gear.
The reason was psychological for other players, if I recall, that game is pretty shit when it comes to a lot of things, like playing cohesively together through the story with randoms. So when people join and you are higher level they sometimes leave.

Thanks for post.

sanitka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sanitka »

CYBER_PUNK wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:21 pm
The reason was psychological for other players, if I recall, that game is pretty shit when it comes to a lot of things, like playing cohesively together through the story with randoms. So when people join and you are higher level they sometimes leave.

Thanks for post.
Experience is 4 bytes, Level is 2 bytes next to Exp.
Either copy & paste Experience item to create item for Level and adjust type to "2 bytes" and to offset add "+4". Or edit it in the memory.

But be aware that cheats are meant for single player only.