z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lee_terry_jr
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by lee_terry_jr »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:09 pm
Does anyone have the spell code for the version of Divine Intervention that Hope has during the fight against Rapheal?
reason I am asking for this one over the Cleric version? is that Hope for some reason can cast this spell every turn without the status "Can only be cast once in your adventure" xD
Might be easier to simply look for the value that changes when you use that spell normally and prevent it from changing to show you have cast it without stopping the result of the spell. That way you get the spell to go off and the script would freeze the number representing the times it was used at 0.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

lee_terry_jr wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:15 pm
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Does anyone have the spell code for the version of Divine Intervention that Hope has during the fight against Rapheal?
reason I am asking for this one over the Cleric version? is that Hope for some reason can cast this spell every turn without the status "Can only be cast once in your adventure" xD
Might be easier to simply look for the value that changes when you use that spell normally and prevent it from changing to show you have cast it without stopping the result of the spell. That way you get the spell to go off and the script would freeze the number representing the times it was used at 0.
Uh, maybe, I just don't know how to do that XD

Diark
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Diark »

Had the same disappearing table and division by error but it's gone now. I just enabled the "Show all windows in the task bar" and the bg3 menu showed up in the task bar. Closed it there and selected the option to Restore and Show. Idk if this is the fix but you can try it

nuclearhavoc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nuclearhavoc »

ShadowfeindX wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:29 pm
It's 2 passives. Copy one of the feat scripts and rename it to War Caster, then replace the listed passives with these

Code: Select all

"WarCaster_Bonuses",
"WarCaster_OpportunitySpell",
Understood, now if I was using the War Caster mod from the Nexus, it uses a lot more text files with new entries, would I then have to add each of those to the code above? I ask this because the two that you gave me are found in the stock location of "\UnpackedMods\Shared\Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Passive.txt" when I unpacked the Shared.pak file.

The following I found when I unpacked the Nexus Mod and are found in approximately the same place of "\Stats\Generated\Data\" directories.

Pulled from "\UnpackedMods\Warcaster\Public\Warcaster\Stats\Generated\Data\Passive_1st_Warcaster.txt"

new entry "WarCaster_InflictWounds"
type "PassiveData"
data "Properties" "IsHidden"
data "Icon" "Spell_Necromancy_InflictWounds"
[---rest of data removed for brevity---]
Pulled from "\UnpackedMods\Warcaster\Public\Warcaster\Stats\Generated\Data\Interrupt_Metamagic_Cantrips_Warcaster.txt"

new entry "Interrupt_WarCaster_Target_TollTheDead"
type "InterruptData"
data "Icon" "Spell_Necromancy_TollTheDead"
So in essence, I would have to add each individual entry to the Add Passive cheat like:

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
passive = {
"WarCaster_Bonuses",
"WarCaster_InflictWounds",
"Interrupt_WarCaster_Target_TollTheDead"
}
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
Is my thinking in this correct?

Xiiviiniity
Noobzor
Noobzor

Personal Cheat Table - 2

Post by Xiiviiniity »

Added more Status and Passive options to trainer
Attachments
bg3_dx11--Xiiviiniity.CT
(365.37 KiB) Downloaded 769 times

knightjedi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by knightjedi »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:04 pm
lee_terry_jr wrote:
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Shout_LOW_HouseOfGrief_DivineIntervention

still, i want to know how to make it 0 after i uesd the true one

w2s
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Remove Auntie Ethel's Boon

Post by w2s »

Those of you who messed around with Auntie Ethel's Scalps and have issues I have some insight.
I messed around with it and noticed my Bard was basically indestructible (which wasn't my intent) so I started a quest to remove all the boons and learned some stuff. (Tried for hours to get BG3 Commander to work but the window kept disappearing and it would not load console even if I reloaded the game. Only a full PC restart would get it to load console)

Spawning (It will spawn as camp supplies so If you don't see it just search "scalp" in the inventory search bar.)

STR - "8f6b0c08-d1b1-4ae7-ade2-da3c679ce323"
DEX - "7e3afbf6-4e1a-444e-826d-f8e0e0a8308f"
CON - "d16922ba-a36b-4015-8072-27610821fb53"
INT - "9abbab89-d29f-47c0-9ffe-f12018dd83d9"
WIS - "de2c9582-fab5-4d5e-9a81-44d67af6a681"
CHA - "eec5de82-c988-40e6-8f10-474d5675c550"

////////I used this code to spawn it////////

[ENABLE]
{$lua}

local uuid = "REPLACE WITH WHICH SCALP YOU WANT"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
PrepareCall("GetPosition")
PrepareCall("CreateAt")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr1)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x48, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x58, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x68, 0)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]
Removal (If you used the passive/feat option in the CT to give yourself the boon, you could probably uncheck the option and it will go away. I used the actual item so I had more issues in removing the boon)

You need both the "passive" and "status" in the code for the boon to disappear.

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer("HAG_Hair_STR_Passive")
RemoveStatusFromPlayer("HAG_HAIR_STR")
[DISABLE]
Replace "STR" with whichever stat you messed up and poof it's gone.
I am 99% sure it's permanent as I haven't seen it back after saving and reloading the game.

Good luck~!

ShadowfeindX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ShadowfeindX »

nuclearhavoc wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:11 pm
ShadowfeindX wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:29 pm
It's 2 passives. Copy one of the feat scripts and rename it to War Caster, then replace the listed passives with these

"WarCaster_Bonuses",
Understood, now if I was using the War Caster mod from the Nexus, it uses a lot more text files with new entries, would I then have to add each of those to the code above? I ask this because the two that you gave me are found in the stock location of "\UnpackedMods\Shared\Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Passive.txt" when I unpacked the Shared.pak file.

The following I found when I unpacked the Nexus Mod and are found in approximately the same place of "\Stats\Generated\Data\" directories.

Pulled from "\UnpackedMods\Warcaster\Public\Warcaster\Stats\Generated\Data\Passive_1st_Warcaster.txt"

new entry "WarCaster_InflictWounds"
type "PassiveData"
data "Properties" "IsHidden"
data "Icon" "Spell_Necromancy_InflictWounds"
Pulled from "\UnpackedMods\Warcaster\Public\Warcaster\Stats\Generated\Data\Interrupt_Metamagic_Cantrips_Warcaster.txt"

new entry "Interrupt_WarCaster_Target_TollTheDead"
type "InterruptData"
data "Icon" "Spell_Necromancy_TollTheDead"
So in essence, I would have to add each individual entry to the Add Passive cheat like:

{$lua}
passive = {
"WarCaster_Bonuses",
"WarCaster_InflictWounds",
"Interrupt_WarCaster_Target_TollTheDead"
}
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
Is my thinking in this correct?
This is mostly correct. You can add the passive inflict wounds this way, indicated by the "PassiveData", but it's unlikely the interrupt would work as intended if you added it as a passive. See the part about interrupts I made in the same comment for how to do those if that doesn't work.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

knightjedi wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:27 pm
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
lee_terry_jr wrote:

Shout_LOW_HouseOfGrief_DivineIntervention

still, i want to know how to make it 0 after i uesd the true one
Yeah this isn't it, this one only gives you the first spell in the list, the one Hope has is exactly like the cleric spell but isn't removed after you have used it, that includes all the other spells. hmm

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
lee_terry_jr wrote:
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
There's a tag (or a flag, can't remember which), that is set when you cast Divine Intervention. I would think you could just clear that flag, to be able to cast it again.

kanaka71
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kanaka71 »

ist there eine table for armor?

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

EvenLess wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:21 am
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
lee_terry_jr wrote:

There's a tag (or a flag, can't remember which), that is set when you cast Divine Intervention. I would think you could just clear that flag, to be able to cast it again.
Oh well, I guess I won't be able to do this myself, unless a very kind soul would try and figure this out, I would appreciate that a lot, that AoE spell is amazing XD.
That spell Sunder the Heretical combined with Spirit Guardian would be a nice combo for Clerics while concentrating on Spirit, and can cast another aeo spell without losing the concentration xD

dd3dd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dd3dd »

Noob here. I did try and search the posts but not had any luck.

Please help, I have rescued the the OwlBear Cub from the goblins and it left for the camp, but has not showed up.
I have done 3 end days (Wyll has been transformed, Astrion tried to snack on me, Scratch gave me his ball, Shadowheart and Lae'zel had their fight and agreement and still no OwlBear Cub.

I need a guide to show/inform me how to use these flags below? Will they work and if so which ones to use?

"9d5151f2-d947-cd5f-228a-19f29868b5b4", --CAMP_OwlbearCub_Hasmet
"01eedbeb-eb65-e543-d25f-87fd669a8b11", --CAMP_OwlbearCub_Hasmet_Night3
"a9742288-21b5-428a-9efa-a2e73981c02f", --CAMP_OwlbearCub_State_BecameCampFollower
"3b963a1c-ca06-db60-75c3-063592e84dc4", --CAMP_OwlbearCub_State_Friend
"e1b55fd2-8172-4f1c-b5e6-12ba2646f355", --CAMP_OwlbearCubDog_State_Friends

Thanks in advance.

BoredGuy0315
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BoredGuy0315 »

Is there any way to add spells as normal spells that costs spell slots? I've tried the add spell command on the table and it only adds spells as free versions. Thank you.

Wavves5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wavves5 »

How to add features/increase skills? please tell me